Bob & Joana

BIR Digitized ID

15 posts in this topic

Has anyone acquired the BIR Digitized ID for use as an ID to get their passport? If so what office did you apply to get it at and how long did it take? The DFA giving us problems to get my wife her passport, so im trying to find the fastest ID that they WILL accept. The BIR digitized is on their list and I have read online(google searches) that it is easy to get. But when my wife went to the Cavite BIR office in Trece they said they dont have that there.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey there - had the same problem - Don't know what the "BIR" you are refering to is; but my Fiancee got a drivers license and that took 4 weeks max (I think it was more like 3 weeks) did pay for driving school .... and so on cost a couple of hundred USD but all done in 4 weeks -

Of all the options that was the fastest we had.

Good luck

Hey there - had the same problem - Don't know what the "BIR" you are refering to is; but my Fiancee got a drivers license and that took 4 weeks max (I think it was more like 3 weeks) did pay for driving school .... and so on cost a couple of hundred USD but all done in 4 weeks -

Of all the options that was the fastest we had.

Good luck

BIR is Bureau of Internal Revenue(their version of the IRS). I have read online(and possibly even on VJ -- cant remember) of people who have obtained this ID same day or next day and from what I recall this ID is supposed to be either free or really cheap. If all else fails then maybe the driving school option is possible but I'd rather not drop so much money on something she isnt going to use.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

JUST PLEASE MAKE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT IN DFA WEBSITE and DO NOT FORGET TO CONFIRM IT

when she's there at DFA bldg.

she'll need atleast 1 ID with picture and atleast 3 supporting documents, black ballpen, money, do not wear earrings, must be in formal or wear with collar (do not wear white color..

LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (At least 1 of the following):

Government-issued picture IDs such as the following:

Digitized SSS ID

Driver’s License

GSIS E-card

PRC ID

IBP ID

OWWA ID

Digitized BIR ID

Senior Citizen’s ID

Other acceptable picture IDs such as the following:

Old College ID ------> (THIS IS WHAT I USED TOGETHER WITH MY SSS ID WHEN I GET MY PASSPORT)

Alumni ID

Old Employment IDs

LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (At least 3 of the following):

Voter’s ID

NSO Marriage Contract

Land Title

Seaman’s Book

Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal

Government Service Record

NBI Clearance -----> SHE WILL ALSO NEED THIS FOR HER INTERVIEW ANYWAY

Police Clearance

Barangay Clearance

Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant such as the following:

NSO Birth Certificate of child / children

SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form

Income Tax Return

Voter’s Certification, List of Voters and Voter’s Registration Record (for newly issued VRR, please attach receipt)

School Yearbook

Community Tax Certificate

or see this link for the REQUIREMENTS http://passport.com....#acceptable_ids

and to set an appointment click this link http://passport.com.ph/set-appointment

hope she can get her passport soon and also the NBI.. Goodluck and Godbless to your journey!

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

JUST PLEASE MAKE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT IN DFA WEBSITE and DO NOT FORGET TO CONFIRM IT

when she's there at DFA bldg.

she'll need atleast 1 ID with picture and atleast 3 supporting documents, black ballpen, money, do not wear earrings, must be in formal or wear with collar (do not wear white color..

LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (At least 1 of the following):

Government-issued picture IDs such as the following:

Digitized SSS ID

Driver’s License

GSIS E-card

PRC ID

IBP ID

OWWA ID

Digitized BIR ID

Senior Citizen’s ID

Other acceptable picture IDs such as the following:

Old College ID ------> (THIS IS WHAT I USED TOGETHER WITH MY SSS ID WHEN I GET MY PASSPORT)

Alumni ID

Old Employment IDs

LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (At least 3 of the following):

Voter’s ID

NSO Marriage Contract

Land Title

Seaman’s Book

Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal

Government Service Record

NBI Clearance -----> SHE WILL ALSO NEED THIS FOR HER INTERVIEW ANYWAY

Police Clearance

Barangay Clearance

Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant such as the following:

NSO Birth Certificate of child / children

SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form

Income Tax Return

Voter’s Certification, List of Voters and Voter’s Registration Record (for newly issued VRR, please attach receipt)

School Yearbook

Community Tax Certificate

or see this link for the REQUIREMENTS http://passport.com....#acceptable_ids

and to set an appointment click this link http://passport.com.ph/set-appointment

hope she can get her passport soon and also the NBI.. Goodluck and Godbless to your journey!

Thanks for the info. I'm well informed of the requirements...we have the 3 supporting docs already(the agent there said those were fine), its just the ID that was the problem. The other problem is that they WOULD NOT accept her employment ID even though that is on the list. She cannot get/does not have any other ID listed on there(well within any reasonable time...not waiting 6 months for an SSS ID) which is the problem at hand. I really dont understand how they can reject the employment ID even though it is on the approved list. Did she just have a picky agent? Im getting really fed up with this as its 3hrs on the bus for her each way each time she tries it. I just really need information on the BIR Digitized ID as they would not accept the TIN Id and i've read online that the BIR Digitized is the fastest/easiest to get(I guess assuming there isnt a retard at the office there who thinks it doesnt exist). Please someone tell me what office of the BIR they know has issued a Digitized ID in the past. Thanks.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My cousin got her TIN ID card at the BIR Makati Atrium. http://www.bir.gov.ph/lumangweb/c07r049t52.htm

Edited by apple21

My cousin got her TIN ID card at the BIR Makati Atrium. http://www.bir.gov.ph/lumangweb/c07r049t52.htm

Do you know if they do the Digitized BIR ID there? This is a different ID than the TIN. The DFA refused to accept a TIN card as ID.

Timeline

Do you know if they do the Digitized BIR ID there? This is a different ID than the TIN. The DFA refused to accept a TIN card as ID.

Yes, I was referring to the Digitized BIR ID, not the TIN.

She can get the Digitized BIR ID at the BIR Makati Atrium.

Edited by apple21

Yes, I was referring to the Digitized BIR ID, not the TIN.

She can get the Digitized BIR ID at the BIR Makati Atrium.

Sweet thanks for this info. Does it matter whether she lives in a different province or is it ok at any location for this?

Timeline

Sweet thanks for this info. Does it matter whether she lives in a different province or is it ok at any location for this?

I think it doesn't matter where she's from. My cousin is NOT a resident of Makati but she was able to get the ID there.

• 1 year later...

uy, gandang gabi, anong requirements na hinahanap pag kumuha ka ng digitized bir i.d?? pease kailangan ko rin kc.

Found this for ya: http://www.squidoo.com/digitized-philippines-government-id-how-to-get-you-tin-bir-id

And also, this is an old thread, you might want to start a new topic for new questions next time so you can get more answers.

PH forum here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Good luck! :thumbs:

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Since this thread was revived I figure I'll add some info...If this helps anyone in the future. The BIR digitized ID was a dead-end. When we went to Makati the lady in charge there said that they no longer make those IDs(and hadn't for over a year before we arrived to ask).

• 3 weeks later...

This is very upsetting, I am too in this same situation. My wife and I looked into the SSS Digitized id route but my Wife is saying to me it cost too much. I searched online in articles and forums reading about the same (SSS id takes months because the she would need to contribute funds into the SSS id for a few months, then she will get her id.) Here is a link about "how to get your SSSid" here: http://philpad.com/how-to-get-sss-id-card-in-the-philippines-requirements-and-procedure/

Now i read this thread on the BIR/TIN or the Digitized id route wont be acceptable also. We don't know what to do next. If anyone here had retained their Philippines Passport on another method other than what is read here in this thread, without paying much and most importantly taking months to process...PLEASE PLEASE...reply... My wife and i are at stand still now because she only have her NSO birth cert, NBI, NSO marriage cert, and a Postal Id. NONE of the Primary IDs as mentioned in the DFA she can get :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.