VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
Cayla & Daniel
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
United Kingdom
Ed & Gina
K3 Visa
Philippines
Fling & Cindy
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Taiwan
Alexa & Fabian
K1 Visa
Germany
blank avatarasl & sm
K1 Visa
Philippines
N & A
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
France
blank avatarHim & Me
K1 Visa
Yemen, Republic of
Dennis & Tatiana
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Russia

• Please log in to reply

Form I -72

#1 renagen

renagen

• Pip

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

I have applied for I-130 back in Sept I got a letter yesterday saying that I needed proof of my citizenship I send my passport but they are asking for a cope of naturalization certificate. I don't have one I obtained my citizenship through my parents. I am not sure what to send in. In addition it's days its a request for evidence form 72? What is form I 72 cannt find anything online. I am so scared about this. Can someone please help me. :'(

#2 dwheels76

dwheels76

Queen Software Test Engineer

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

I have applied for I-130 back in Sept I got a letter yesterday saying that I needed proof of my citizenship I send my passport but they are asking for a cope of naturalization certificate. I don't have one I obtained my citizenship through my parents. I am not sure what to send in. In addition it's days its a request for evidence form 72? What is form I 72 cannt find anything online. I am so scared about this. Can someone please help me. :'(

The I-72 is the request for evidence form.

To apply to replace your Naturalization Certificate or Certificate of Citizenship issued by USCIS or by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service, file a Form N-565.

Application for replacement naturalization citizenship document. N-565. Application is available on the USCIS website

Using your VJ member ONLY. Please Add or Update your Case Complete or Interview information by going to the Form link below !! :goofy: 

Come join the current Interview thread august-2014-interviews

Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

NVC Filers Wiki Process

Many have called and called NVC to no avail you get busy and all that. Use the get human website. I used it and it was very handy they called you back. Remember NVC is open 7am to midnight EDT

http://gethuman.com/...al-Visa-Center/

#3 pushbrk

pushbrk

Straight Talk Member

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Did you provide a legible copy of every page of your US passport, even the blank pages?

What is the exact wording of the request?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless.  Anonymous

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.