VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
A & N
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan
Jacqueline & Mohamed
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Egypt
J & A
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Nepal
blank avatarChris & Lise
K1 Visa
France
Sam & Jojo
K1 Visa
Indonesia
blank avatarJ & L
K1 Visa
Philippines
Dana & Gabriel
K1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarMichael & Renelyn
K1 Visa
Hong Kong

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

blank avatarDennis & Rostislav
IR-2 Visa
Russia
N & A
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
France
blank avatarHim & Me
K1 Visa
Yemen, Republic of
Dennis & Tatiana
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Russia
blank avatarL & H
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Germany
Cristina & Jose
K1 Visa
Cuba
blank avatarJ & R
K1 Visa
Philippines
Keith & Larpi
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarcody & cabie
K1 Visa
Canada

• Please log in to reply

received email today from NVCI601A@state.gov.

#1 bonita5

bonita5

• PipPipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hi. I got this mail today:
Subject: I-601A PROVISIONAL WAIVER OF UNLAWFUL PRESENCE
This notice applies to you if you are currently in the United States, are or have been unlawfully present
and plan to apply for an immigrant visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad.

My parents are the beneficiaries. They lived here in the US unlawfully 12 years ago. They're no longer here since the year 2000. Does this mail apply to them? Help please

#2 aleful

aleful

Diamond Member

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hi. I got this mail today:
Subject: I-601A PROVISIONAL WAIVER OF UNLAWFUL PRESENCE
This notice applies to you if you are currently in the United States, are or have been unlawfully present
and plan to apply for an immigrant visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad.

My parents are the beneficiaries. They lived here in the US unlawfully 12 years ago. They're no longer here since the year 2000. Does this mail apply to them? Help please

no it doesn't but because it is a petition for parents, anyone who is a spouse, parent or unmarried child under 21 of a USC and going through consular processing are getting that email. disregard because your parents aren't currently in the use. they won't need a waiver because they have been out of the us for more than 10 years. there are no waivers for parents who are out of the US
'

#3 spn1025

spn1025

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

This applies only to people currently in the U.S.

#4 bonita5

bonita5

• PipPipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

no it doesn't but because it is a petition for parents, anyone who is a spouse, parent or unmarried child under 21 of a USC and going through consular processing are getting that email. disregard because your parents aren't currently in the use. they won't need a waiver because they have been out of the us for more than 10 years. there are no waivers for parents who are out of the US
'

Thanks so much for your quick response. I really appreciate it. :)

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.