d and c

Want to adopt my friend daughter

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Well if they win DV you no longer wants the adopted daughter here?

My baby girl will stay with me. why wouldn't I not want her lol. She's my princess. Love her unconditionally. They'll be staying with me becausE I'm the only person they know and my baby girl stays with me if they're moving into their own home. My love for my baby girl is endless and I'll do anything to make her happy. She is so smart and entertaining love her so very much! I miss her so much!!!

Edited by d and c

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

for the record, if they immigrant to the USA, they'll be staying with me. And if they find their own place the girl remines with me. Not sure what part wasn't understood. I want her to know her parents always and if Ghana had a flexibility on adoption, I'll definitely adopt my princess. I'm going to go Ghana in July for two months to spoil her like I always do. My fiance and I will take her to places too like I did November when I got there. She was name after me and they refer her as my junior girl. The parents are doing well in Ghana. They have a successful business while the husband makes good money. They aren't struggling at all. Love her so very much and can't wait to be with her and take her places....

Let me get this straight.

Her parents have a successful business and makes good money in Ghana, and yet they still want to to come live in the US, let you raise their child when they go off to live on their own, or would all five of you (you, your fiancee, the two parents, and the child) live together in one house?

Does any of this make common sense to anyone?

My wife and I will leave our successful business where we make good money to come to live in America and struggle, and then leave another person to raise our child when we go to live in our own place.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Let me get this straight.

Her parents have a successful business and makes good money in Ghana, and yet they still want to to come live in the US, let you raise their child when they go off to live on their own, or would all five of you (you, your fiancee, the two parents, and the child) live together in one house?

Does any of this make common sense to anyone?

My wife and I will leave our successful business where we make good money to come to live in America and struggle, and then leave another person to raise our child when we go to live in our own place.

you're thinking the American way. we're African and I don't expect you to understand. enjoy your day buddy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I did mention the Student Visa, if they make good money the obvious one.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

you're thinking the American way. we're African and I don't expect you to understand. enjoy your day buddy

we understand fraud and deceit only too well....this entire story makes absolutely no sense..this child is not 'yours' ... period. It makes no sense for her supposed well-to-do-parents to hand her over to you for adoption if her biological parents are so successful in Ghana...which suggests they aren't...or there are some other parts of this story that have yet to be revealed....

Now, just to be on the safe side, since I'm 'American'..(making me somehow uninformed as to the way of the African world), I have forwarded this topic in its entirety to our embassy in Accra, so they can prepare themselves for any odd stories at the visa window in the future....just thinking in the American way (where adherence and respect of our laws is paramount)...

Edited by Noah Lot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.