aguileralupita30

"ALIEN REGISTRATION NUMBER CHANGED??"

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ok to my understanding and viewing different post I realized that MANY petitions who have been sent recently are getting this message with their initial review

On "November 14, 2012", your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

**with different date though.

I filed early November and have NOA1 date Nov.7th

To my understanding everyone in Vermont have been receiving this message lately. I have come to a possible conclusion.

either it is a MAJOR system error OR Vermont is messing up really bad and working on recent cases instead of the previous ones.. we are ALL very confused. I called USCIS and they first told me to expect an approval within the next few days, reading other posts I called again and was told " this just means we assigned an alien registration number" however many petitions receiving this message are getting approved. I know we should be expecting our NOA2 around April or may so I am SOOO confused. What is going on with Vermont? ANY one going through my same situation and have received an approval already?**if you filed early...

*and our case is not expedited I am not in the military so I am so confused.

Edited by aguileralupita30

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

Sent: Nov 1st,2012

NOA1: Nov 7th,2012

NOA2:May 28th, 2013

NVC CASE RECEIVE: June10, 2013

NVC CASE LEFT: June 12,2013

EMBASSY RECEIVED: June 14, 2013

Packet3:never received he asked in ciudad juarez for it.

Medical: Aug.6,2013

Interview: Aug.7, 2013 approved

visa received: August 14, 2013

poe: August 21, 2013

AOS:

Sent:February 3,2014

Received: February 7,2014

Biometrics: March 14, 2014

EAD: April 23rd (Online Status changed)

EAD Card Received: May 1st

I485: still in initial Review since Feb 11

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey there,

I got the same exact message, even the date too! Let's update each other if yours or mine gets approved. Hopefully others will update theirs, and will do the same. Information like this will be very helpful :)

If we can only form a group who had the same message on their status in USCIS website, that would be really cool ;)

Timeline

OK here are some news i received from another thread. Someone that sent their petition in Nov.30th received this message a week ago maybe and they received their NOA2 in the mail already with notice of approval... shoul we be calling to see what is going on??? im so nervous jet exited. I dont want to get my hopes up high and have to wait till april or may!:(

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

AOS:

Timeline

@Missy Crissy... any update on your status?

nope. still the same. I saw the change of status just this week. I am crossing my finger.

I hope the status will level up next week, but it's holiday so I am expecting a delay. I tried my best not to put my hopes too high, but I can't stop feeling excited especially seeing that those who received the same message are getting approved.

Timeline

OK here are some news i received from another thread. Someone that sent their petition in Nov.30th received this message a week ago maybe and they received their NOA2 in the mail already with notice of approval... shoul we be calling to see what is going on??? im so nervous jet exited. I dont want to get my hopes up high and have to wait till april or may!:(

If you can call that would be great. Maybe vermont updated their staff or their system. I am curious though,... if those that were previously approved for NO2 received the same message too... or they just got the notice without the message that their alien registration number changed....

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/news/

Hello friends I have been looking to see why this is happening. Please look for the news scroll down and please read to see if I understood correct...

to my understanding ANY petitions file before Aug 15 are processing in VERMONT and due to the work overload any petitons AFTER Aug 15 is been sent to another location for faster processing... so I filed November should I expect it ANY time soon???

Please anyone keep us updated!

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

AOS:

Filed: Timeline

Any update on your case further.

Ok to my understanding and viewing different post I realized that MANY petitions who have been sent recently are getting this message with their initial review

On "November 14, 2012", your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

**with different date though.

I filed early November and have NOA1 date Nov.7th

To my understanding everyone in Vermont have been receiving this message lately. I have come to a possible conclusion.

either it is a MAJOR system error OR Vermont is messing up really bad and working on recent cases instead of the previous ones.. we are ALL very confused. I called USCIS and they first told me to expect an approval within the next few days, reading other posts I called again and was told " this just means we assigned an alien registration number" however many petitions receiving this message are getting approved. I know we should be expecting our NOA2 around April or may so I am SOOO confused. What is going on with Vermont? ANY one going through my same situation and have received an approval already?**if you filed early...

*and our case is not expedited I am not in the military so I am so confused.

Timeline

My status is still the same :(

Must be the break from the holiday. Should we call and see for ourselves what's goin on and what's that message about?

i think we should give them a call to see what is going on?

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

AOS:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey guys I got my noa1 from california service center of noa1 date of december 20th. On december 27th my update is also that my fiances alien registration number has been changed. A lot of people said its just an error..or yes they assigned him a number but no approval yet. To me it makes sense to get an alien number AFTER they check all of your documents and are about to be appoved cuz then what if there are problems or even a denial..then that number needs to be deleted from his name and such...But looking at you guys, you guys STILL dont have any news..but then again people say it takes a few weeks to be notified that you got your noa2. Just keep us updated please! I dont know how we would all be getting such a fast noa2 but anything is possible :)

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Timeline

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope our year starts with a good news! Any updates on your sides? My fiance called but he just receives the same statement, he forgot to look for the tier 2. I guess I'll just wait for someone here to be approved and maybe we're next :)

I'll just add my status to this tread. I received the same message as you both did. I would love to this to be a good sign but am not counting on it. I'm thinking it's part of the initial process in their investigations. But we can still hope and dream!!!! :yes:

"On November 26, 2012, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)..."

Aug 2, 2011 - Met online via a mutual friend.
Dec 2, 2011 - Vivian traveled to USA to attend a medical conference and had our first date. On Dec 10, 2011 - Vivian returned home.
May 15,2012 - Vivian traveled to USA to spend a month with me. smile.png
Sep 15,2012 - Met Vivian in Frankfurt Germany and on to Prague Czech Republic to celebrate our birthdays.
Sep 24, 2012 - Left Viena Austria. The last time I was with Vivian.
Nov 11, 2012 - Mailed in I-129F
Nov 19, 2012 - NOA1 recieved

June 13, 2013 - NOA2 approved.

June 17, 2013 - NOA2 hard copy received.

June 25, 2013 - Consulate received
July 7, 2013 - Packet 3 received

July 13, 2013 - Packet 3 sent

July 28, 2013 - Packet 4 received

Aug 22, 2013 - Interview scheduled and APPROVED!!! kicking.gif

Sept 17, 2013 - Visa in hand

Sept 18, 2013 - Traveled to USA - Arrived at Dulles Airport in Virginia.

Sept 20, 2013 - Wedding!!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.