Tracking your group on USCIS

40 posts in this topic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

April 5th Filer Here...There were about 10 in our group & two of us is still left. However, they have not visit VJ in a while so i'm not sure if they are still active. So far as I know I am the only one left. So far I am 6 months & three weeks.

Elvis & Tabitha

Is it impossible For Me To Love You Anymore Than I Do Now? Nahhhhhhh!

04/05/2012 - Rec'd Delivery Receipt from USPO.

04/10/2012 - Received Mobile Alert I129F.

04/10/2012 - Check Cashed By USIC & Receipt# Given.

04/11/2012 - Received 1-797C 1st NOA1 Via Mail

10/29/2012- NOA2 Received

11/01/2012 - NOA2 Received In Mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a question, I hope it was asked previously. There were 25 129F in my group. There were two approved. Everyone not approved had received date of June 19. The two that were approved were approved Sep and Oct. My question is if you have RFE does your tracking number change? That is only way I can figured the two got approved unless they just fell out of the box or they have inside help. TIA

My group goes from ####298 to ###320 for august 2012 k1 filers so about 22 people. For now they are all in initial review just like me.

And i'm like right in the middle of the group lol

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just did this. This is awesome! There are 13 in my May 15th group and we are all in "Initial Review"

I went back significantly and found more to my group. Thought is was 9 at first.

Great tool for tracking in real time...I think I will move up even more to see where they are :)

Edited by AnalajiaAbdeen

i know this for sure using this tracking system is that i can see that the vermont service center has already approved some cr-1 petitions which i believe are expediate from being military,but i see something hopeful also that they have as far as cr-1 cases have already sent out two rfe's in two early july cases from july 1 n july 3 and the july 3 cr-1 is the last case they have touched so far and the tracking after july 3 continues with cr-1 cases starting july 5 which are still in initial review!i take this to mean for what ever reason that at least two cr-1 cases that are not expediated as they have rfe's that have pd dates of july1 and july 3 that someone in vcs service center has dipped into cr-1 cases that are not expediated,hopeful but who knows! i also tracked cases of differant kinds that all have priority dates of july early and later in july and some are already approved while some are in the post decision column.ive gone backward by 200 from my pd date and can see many cases from later july of differant kinds and gone forward maybe by 20 and can see that all cr-1 cases from july 1 to july 5th are between 282 and 300 i dont know what all this means but ill delve into more and try and clarify it,

Louie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.