lyricalan

Tracking your group on USCIS

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Hey paki girl! Go to

https://egov.uscis.g...is/Dashboard.do

Enter your receipt # and there you can play around with your #s and the others around you to find out how many are in your "group"

Edited by JE06

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked my group 31 cases, and the case before mine and after mine been aproved in august and one case 4th, of mine still has nothing yet either, but most of them have been approved and some rfe's, so why are they skipping around or could thir be something wrong, but thir are 11 more cases after mine that havent been approved yet either so fustrating i could of been approved in august grrrrrr. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I just checked my group 31 cases, and the case before mine and after mine been aproved in august and one case 4th, of mine still has nothing yet either, but most of them have been approved and some rfe's, so why are they skipping around or could thir be something wrong, but thir are 11 more cases after mine that havent been approved yet either so fustrating i could of been approved in august grrrrrr. lol

I'm in the same boat as you. Everything around me, above and below has either been approved, or gotten an RFE. It me and someone two digits after me that are stuck in Review since April 13th. I really have no clue how they go about doing their work. It's obvious there's no particular order. Very frustrating

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Seems to be an unexplained pattern here. I have 10 in my immediate group. I'm number one on the list. So the next five have been approved or RFE'd and only a couple of others have no response at all including mine

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm in the same boat as you. Everything around me, above and below has either been approved, or gotten an RFE. It me and someone two digits after me that are stuck in Review since April 13th. I really have no clue how they go about doing their work. It's obvious there's no particular order. Very frustrating

I guess that just leaves me... the other person got approved today. And i thought i was "first" in my group :blink:

I hear ya its very fustrating how thir aproving people in our groups so out of order i guess we have no choice to sit and wait, i did put in a service request last week they said i should have a awnser in 15 working day so gotta see..

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I hear ya its very fustrating how thir aproving people in our groups so out of order i guess we have no choice to sit and wait, i did put in a service request last week they said i should have a awnser in 15 working day so gotta see..

Did they let you put a request in after 5 months?

Edited by Pakigrl1

A few weeks later because they said they werent finished working on my day yet. but know im thinking how did the others get approved in august if they werent even working on my day at that time. waooo how they lie at the service centers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey paki girl! Go to

Enter your receipt # and there you can play around with your #s and the others around you to find out how many are in your "group"

I changed 5 digits towards the end(out of order) and still showed petitions for July 19th, 2012. I found petitions are done out of order, just have to wait and be patient.

USCIS
07/19/2012 Mailed I-130 FedEx Express
07/20/2012 Received I-130, Priority date
07/25/2012 NOA1 E-mail
07/27/2012 NOA1 I-797 received my mail
12/17/2012 NOA2 Approval, USCIS website

NVC
12/24/2012 NVC Received case
01/10/2013 Case # Received
01/14/2013 AOS Bill Paid-In Process
01/15/2013 AOS shows as PAID
01/15/2013 DS-3032 e-mailed
01/15/2013 AOS Packet mailed FedEX Ground
01/22/2013 AOS Packet signed for at NVC
01/25/2013 DS-3032 Accepted/ E-mail
01/28/2013 IV Packet Invoiced/IV Bill PAID-IN PROCESS
01/30/2013 IV Bill shows as PAID
01/30/2013 IV Packet mailed via DHL
02/01/2013 Called NVC, AOS packet ACCEPTED. smile.png
02/04/2013 IV packet delivered
02/12/2013 Case Complete

Bogota, Colombia: US embassy
03/26/2013 Lab
03/27/2013 Medical
04/03/2013 Interview/APPROVED/ BUT PLACED ON AP TILL W-2 ARRIVE.
04/29/2013 Visa ISSUED

05/03/213 DHL Visa Pickup

05/17/2013 POE MIA/PHX FINAL DESTINATION.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey paki girl! Go to

your "group" is all the same forms or just all forms for that date?

Since i was bored today I figured I would go through receipt numbers around mine to see what was going on.

I went from EACXXXXX73400 to 800. Around 800 I hit June 5th NOA1 petitions but I didn't go low enough to hit the June 3rd filers.

I was able to note that there were quite a few RFEs for IR1/CR1 petitions that specifically stated they were being processed at VSC. So I feel it is safe to assume that wwhile we don't know the percentage of June petitions being done we know they have started on them at least.

Thought you all may be interested in my findings.

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.