PD is Current.

December 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

514 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

MY friend how you knew it today federal govt office are close MY friend here people are so excited and very frustrated without their spouse so please do not post any thing until unless you did not confirm about it their is cyclone is about to be hit some eastern coast so that's why not only some federal even some state and county office are close but not national visa center its working today and also those offices are only close where thy believe the storm can hit those states and cities word federal office close mean all us federal office are close due to some long week ends so please show maturity and be aware about any thing which you are going to telling to your visa journey friends. My prediction for dec is 15 to august 22 august.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 AND VISA APPROVED

Very good answer Qasir.agree with you 100%

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

MY friend how you knew it today federal govt office are close MY friend here people are so excited and very frustrated without their spouse so please do not post any thing until unless you did not confirm about it their is cyclone is about to be hit some eastern coast so that's why not only some federal even some state and county office are close but not national visa center its working today and also those offices are only close where thy believe the storm can hit those states and cities word federal office close mean all us federal office are close due to some long week ends so please show maturity and be aware about any thing which you are going to telling to your visa journey friends. My prediction for dec is 15 to august 22 august.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 AND VISA APPROVED

Because I read the news, you should try it too, sometimes. And please use spell check.

Very good answer Qasir.agree with you 100%

http://dcist.com/2012/10/federal_government_closes.php

Timeline

Because I read the news, you should try it too, sometimes. And please use spell check.

http://dcist.com/2012/10/federal_government_closes.php

Federal government close only Washington DC area.

Timeline

Sorry, not true. The federal government is closed from DC to Boston (roughly). Just call NVC if you do not believe me and listen to the message that they are closed.

Yes you are right they all close today.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes guys nvc is close now but IT closed just an hour ago they started their regular business hour this morning operation was keep going till 3 o clock eastern time due to warning of storm they have decided to close but still i am standing on my point their is no general holiday in federal office only those federal state and county office are close they are in the range of this cyclone Cindy. My prediction for dec is 15 to 22 august.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 VISA APPROVED

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

yes guys nvc is close now but IT closed just an hour ago they started their regular business hour this morning operation was keep going till 3 o clock eastern time due to warning of storm they have decided to close but still i am standing on my point their is no general holiday in federal office only those federal state and county office are close they are in the range of this cyclone Cindy. My prediction for dec is 15 to 22 august.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 VISA APPROVED

it is sandy man, do you think you know everything? you feel like a guru or master of prediction lets see what is going to happen in the next bulletin, anyway you are done happy congrats. take a break

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

it is sandy man, do you think you know everything? you feel like a guru or master of prediction lets see what is going to happen in the next bulletin, anyway you are done happy congrats. take a break

My friend its not matter of some spell mistake either its Cindy or sandy my concerned is only to give the as much as right information i predict on the basis of the previous pace and trend not by jotishii aur with some kala ilam i predict same as the other predict about new upcoming vb i believe so many my vj friends still are liking my post and believe on my prediction some of them need of mine they are expecting right or close to right answers i believe some of those like you do not need of me so enjoy your other post and read it skip mine but i will remain on it as long as i can for helping other sp to whom they help me lot when i was needed it.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

that dude keep spreading sad news to the board what the balut he doing he when he's done with the process already?

makes no balut sense.

Once the storm is gone we should see Aug 15th PD. Not a scientific prediction, just a guess,like everyone else's.

Timeline

This is so true, I can't read it either. Is it Google translate?

OK dear let me explain their is nothing wrong in English i used two word one is jotishi and the other is kala ilam those are not English word the meaning of jotishi is astronaut and kala ilam black magic i spoke to some one who is from India and knew the meaning of those word OK guys come now be happy and don't fight with each other my prediction is still august 15 to august 22 for DEC

MY PD IS 10TH MAY 2010 AND VISA APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.