SarAyouBliss

MENA, Casablanca Morocco -Second interview with a second 221(g)

69 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

I think if you want to have any semblance of a life together, she's going to have to move to Morocco for a few years and then re-apply. If you're not willing to make that sacrifice to be together...... ......

That would make no sense before waiting for an actual denial or reaffirmation. It is very likely for USCIS to reaffirm, why uproot the USC's whole

life prematurely. I am sure she has thought about this as an option and only she knows if she can or not. There are often compelling reasons

why a USC is not able to move to the beneficiaries countries.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

At least in this case there seems no issues.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think if you want to have any semblance of a life together, she's going to have to move to Morocco for a few years and then re-apply. If you're not willing to make that sacrifice to be together...... ......

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you so very much!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Tried to send you a private note as we go thur the same issues as you but you can not receive messages

Hello, thank you so much for the initiative , I'm aware that for some reasons my private messaging got disabled, i contacted some moderators to fix the problem but they didn't, and by the way, i tried sending you a private message as well, it says that you can't receive any new message, please go to my profile and click on "Click here to e-mail me" hopefully that will work, below is the photo of the little window saying you can't receive new messages.

2u41mh3.jpg

Timeline

It's not uncommon in America for a woman to live by herself and be "visible" as to the fact that she lives alone. Did you describe this as one of the practical reasons you need to live with your wife in America?

Also, did you mention to the CO that your wife thinks someone is following her?

I can't remember if i told the CO that my wife felt someone following her, it's a little town of northern California located couples of miles from a village where lots of south-American drug traffickers are active they're all over the place where she is, and number of homeless people is growing, she has been hassled and harassed so many times by homeless people, she keeps telling me that things became like that only in the last 2 years, as she was living in another town nearby she used to go shopping from the town where she's living & working now.

What i meant by "visible" is that - heaven forbids - some bad people figure out that she lives alone they would hurt her or at least rob her In-law-unit type of house ( i know it's not guarantee that i would stop a robbery but my presence with my wife would discourage the bad people a little bit from acting bad) many people in her neighbor had their houses robbed, so this is one practical reasons, it wasn't the same way i described to the CO, but i said that she doesn't feel safe living alone in those circumstances.

Timeline

Look back through previous threads, a USC female significantly older seems normal. Often divorced, children, different religion and ethnicity.

Weight, I have no idea.

Likewise with PI usually the male is much older.

Obviously there are exceptions, just stating what seems normal.

Pardon my curiosity, what did you mean? thanks

Timeline

It does seem odd that you have not met for 2 years.

The age difference is not uncommon for this consulate.

My wife had to find a job and the only leave was allowed to have we used it to have her helping me online to prepare for the first interview, knowing that she found the job on July 2011. i'm hoping hard that they will give her a Christmas leave on the coming December.

Please don't hesitate to ask me questions for purpose to have you have a clear image of our story and circumstances. Thanks

Timeline

Meanwhile your wife needs to prepare for a co sponsor in response to the NOID letter.

I understand, we have to prepare for the worse, but by the end of 2012 she will have made enough to sponsor me, what is NOID?

Timeline

Sorry for the visa refusal. Your wife can ask for another interview through her senator and/or congressman and should try very hard to be present with you if they grant you another one.

It can take 6-12 months for USCIS to reaffirm or deny your case, I have also seen around 4 months. It would be best to get another visit in to

support a bona fide marriage because the CO can return it a second time after USCIS reaffirms it or place you in lengthy AP.

Either way, another visit is crucial in my opinion.

Co's have no problem approving old men and very young women from certain countries and the old stereo type of discriminating against age difference

is unfortunately still there for older women/younger men.

Our case was also returned.

Best wishes and hope you will be reaffirmed soon without long delays.

Thank you,

My wife is in the process to get the senator and/or congressman involved, and we hope her company will give her a Christmas leave to visit me, we used her only leave of 2012 to help me online prepare for the first interview.

I noticed that you are applying for a K-1 visa, are you sure the same procedures applies for the CR-1/IR-1 visa?

Im sorry to know your case has been returned, you're not the only, apparently 99% of spousal & fiance visas are denied at MENA countries, or other 3rd world countries.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I understand, we have to prepare for the worse, but by the end of 2012 she will have made enough to sponsor me, what is NOID?

By the end of this year will not be enough. They are looking for consistent income, over time. That is why they ask for the last three years of tax info. I am with Ebunoluwa on this one. Especially since you said it was one of the first issues the CO had.

NOID = Notice of Intent to Deny

Edited by MedRoni

Timeline

Sorry to hear about this but she can always move there with you. The problem I see is she didn't go see you since December 2010.I asked my husband if I didn't g see him since we married what he would feel.he said he couldn't go that long without holding my hands ....My husband I talked about this if it didn't go through I am going there to live with him...bottom line :thumbs: GOOD LUCK to you both

You have no idea the sadness and heart aching we're experiencing, i'm glad you are able to go live in your husband's country, i wish my wife could, in fact we tried landing us here in my country which was the plan from the beginning, just recently i asked her to come live with me here and we will figure out what to do depending on how things will be, she simply thought that i'm irresponsible and that i don't consider her feelings when i asked her that question, because she had a really bad experience here, that point is complicated, really complicated.

Thank you, and good luck

Timeline

That's ok, she will just move and live with you in Morocco, so you can be together forever! :thumbs:

You have no idea the sadness and heart aching we're experiencing, if only she coul, in fact we tried landing us here in my country which was the plan from the beginning, just recently i asked her to just come and we will figure out what to do depending on how things will be, she simply thought that i'm irresponsible and that i don't consider her feelings when i asked her that question, because she had a really bad experience here, that point is complicated, really complicated.

Thank you, and good luck

Timeline

Did you detail this information about her business and the loss. In this economy that should have been stated. Do they even know she is a business woman and had her own company? What you have laid out really looks not inviting to a stranger. A lonely woman in a small town that needs a man by herside to I don;t know take care of her protect her.

I understand the family dynamics I and my daughter also were astranged but now are back and talking and bening a family. So happt for your wife about that.

Maybe getting some affidavits from the family leading their support may help alot. REally sorry I feel your love for her and its sad you have to be kepted apart.

Yes the CO knew that she had her little business (it's not a business with great revenue),

MY wife lives in town of northern California located couples of miles from a village where lots of south-American drug traffickers are active they're all over the place where she is, and number of homeless people is growing, she has been hassled and harassed so many times by homeless people, she keeps telling me that things became like that only in the last 2 years, as she was living in another town nearby she used to go shopping from the town where she's living & working now.

Please don't hesitate to ask me more questions so you can have a clearer image of our life, story and circumstances.

Thanks

Timeline

Sorry for your pain...I see almost 3 decades of an age difference.

You described your wife as.... " my wife living by herself no family no friends" (which BTW dont think helped in proving a bona fide marriage) why cant your wife live in Morocco?

What exactly told the CO is the family and friends of my wife aren't living in the same town she she lives & works, i'm sorry for the confusion and why do you think the fact she doesn't have friends & family in her town didn't help in proving a bona fide marriage? I thought that bona fide is all about maintaining a genuine relationship,marriage,love by providing emails,pics,etc....

When we will know that it is impossible to get me to her, we will get her to me , and i'm not sure that will happen easily. we will see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.