I'm preparing docs for removal of conditions. Mine is limited to:
- Notarized rental document of my landlord stating that me and my wife are currently living at that house
- Joint bank account between me and my wife thru out 2 years.
- Joint car insurance thru out 2 years
- Joint car title paper thru out 2 years
- Pics of our families (me and my wife are both in there) thru out 2 years
- Letter explains why we don't have joint tax returns (we are currently both students) nor utility bills (we only rent a room)
We don't know any friends that could give us affidavit of support. We don't have any health insurance.
Could you please tell me what is my chance to get the 10 year green card? What other docs that could possibly increase my chance?
Thanks a lot.
Edited by quangmsc, 28 September 2012 - 01:07 AM.