Sveta & Ron

uscis to nvc

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

as a rule how long does it take for nvc to receive the approved petition from uscis

It can be anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. It took mine about 5 days to be processed by NVC after USCIS approval.

Unless they put you into AP Its usually under 10 days.

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

when should i start calling nvc to find the case number

I would today and each day!! :star: Till you have kev number and know its on its way to Kiev

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

Tic Toc, Tic toc

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I would start calling about the 5 day mark. Its when I recieved my case number.

I got confused by this part of the process.

It takes 5-10 days to actually recieve the case from USCIS

It then takes time from when they receive it and issue the case number

After that it takes another several days for the case to be entered into the system and for the Ds3032 to be generated and the AoS invoiced.

Here is my timeline so far in the link below. My case cleared CSC on August 7th. Today They finally accepted my DS3032 and invoiced my IV bill.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/389428-nvc-electronic-processing-questions/page__view__findpost__p__5700663

Failed K1 October 2011Married 12/19/2011

Filed CR1 - Priority date 1/05/2012

Interview 12/12/2012

POE SFO 12/22/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

as a rule how long does it take for nvc to receive the approved petition from uscis

As a rule they have it before you get the NOA2 notice. USCIS does not hold onto them, they foreard them to NVC right away, same day or next business day. NVC may not report that until after it has gone to the consualte.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

i called every day this week they say not find takes 15 business days

Finding it in the system is not the same as "when is it sent" It is sent right away, same day or next day. VSC has a truck that goes to NVC each day (only a few hours drive). That does not mean it is "in the system". It wall also take 2-3 weeks for the consulate to get it "in the system" after they receive it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

the nvc told me k1 petitions all they do is give case number then ship it out no review or anything as of last night 9/21/2012 nvc claims not have it yet also i read ukraine can set appointments online now can payment be made also online now? i want as little stress for sveta as i can

From the new site:

Fee Payment Options

Cash at Bank

Any nonimmigrant visa applicant can pay their visa application fee in cash at any Raiffeisen Bank Aval (RBA) branch. The fee is payable in Ukrainian LCY. Before going to an RBA location, you must print the applicable U.S. visa application deposit slip available below on this page. Take the printed deposit slip with you to pay your fee.

Once you have printed out your receipt you need to complete the following sections by hand

Full name of applicant

Amount in words – (this must match the amount in figures)

Applicant Date of Birth

Applicant Permanent address

Applicant contact number

Date of request

Applicant signature

If you print a deposit slip in advance of the day in which you plan to make your payment, please take note of the expiration date on the deposit slip. If the expiration date passes prior to using the slip to make your payment, simply return to this site and re-click the appropriate link below to generate a new deposit slip. Fee collection agents will NOT accept payments based on expired deposit slips. Upon receiving of your payment, RBA will issue you a receipt. Save your receipt. It cannot be replaced if it is lost. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without your receipt number.

Select the deposit slip that matches your visa application fee from the list below. Values are shown in U.S. dollars. This page has more information about the different visa application fees.

Please note that the deposit slips are not compatible with the iPad and will not load correctly using the default Apple .pdf reader. The slips will load correctly on Apple computers if opened using Adobe Reader. If you cannot open or view the deposit slip, please download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. There is no fee to download or use Adobe Reader.

Deposit Slip - $160 MRV Fee (B, C-1, D, F, I, J, M, T, TN/TD, U Visas)

Deposit Slip - $190 MRV Fee (H, L, O, P, Q, R Visas)

Deposit Slip - $240 MRV Fee (K Visas)

Deposit Slip - $270 MRV Fee (E Visas)

After you have paid the visa application fee, keep the RBA receipt for your records. It cannot be replaced if it is lost. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without your receipt number.

Edited by jimnlena

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012

Tic Toc, Tic toc

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.