VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Roger & Valeria
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarHamzah & Amna
K1 Visa
Pakistan
edgardo & suany
K1 Visa
Colombia
Lorenzo & Glomie
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarRawkus & HJD
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
Al & Maly
IR-5 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarAnnaRose & Matteo
K1 Visa
Italy
Sarah & William
K1 Visa
Colombia
blank avatarsophia & jamie
K1 Visa
United Kingdom

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Adam & Julia
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarAnkur & Monali
K1 Visa
India
Adam & Elena
K1 Visa
Russia
Mykhaylo & Sofiia
K1 Visa
Ukraine
blank avatartana & harjeet
K1 Visa
India
Niya & Zee
K1 Visa
Jamaica
blank avatarJessica & Sundesh
K1 Visa
India
blank avatarMe & Him
K1 Visa
India

• Please log in to reply

nvc wait time

#1 Wenjo

Wenjo

• PipPip

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hey all,
My case was approved August 16. Called nvc n was told 15 days to receive from uscis n 20 days to wait for it to enter in the computer. Has any one going through thesame situation?

#2 Saylin

Saylin

Spreadsheet Sensei Superhero, Immigration Fairy

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hey all,
My case was approved August 16. Called nvc n was told 15 days to receive from uscis n 20 days to wait for it to enter in the computer. Has any one going through thesame situation?

It's currently taking around a month from NOA2 to get a case number assigned. So, you have some waiting to do. In the meantime, get the two packages prepared and ready to go.

My Personal Blog - Journey Through Immigration
IR-1/CR-1 Flowchart
Montreal Consulate Pictures/Maps
Wiki for Canadian Spouses for NVC (electronic processing and online forms)
NVC Processing Times Spreadsheet (If you want to be added/updated, fill out this form here [light version] or the new, extended version here)
Wiki on NVC Process

Immigration Timeline (Click "Show" to see full immigration timeline)

Spoiler

n27t09w9l404d6k1.png

#3 dwheels76

dwheels76

Queen Software Test Engineer

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:27 AM

Hey all,

Yes that is their standard script they read. But do keep calling. Not to scare you but they forgot about my case and I had to open a service request at CSC to get my case sent 31 days later after NOA2. Than it took 17 days to get case number. So call and like Saylin said ample time to make sure you have your two packets together.

Using your VJ member ONLY. Please Add or Update your Case Complete or Interview information by going to the Form link below !! :goofy: 

Come join the current Interview thread september-2014-interviews

Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

NVC Filers Wiki Process

Many have called and called NVC to no avail you get busy and all that. Use the get human website. I used it and it was very handy they called you back. Remember NVC is open 7am to midnight EDT

http://gethuman.com/...al-Visa-Center/

#4 RobDinsmore

RobDinsmore

• PipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

Yes that is their standard script they read. But do keep calling. Not to scare you but they forgot about my case and I had to open a service request at CSC to get my case sent 31 days later after NOA2. Than it took 17 days to get case number. So call and like Saylin said ample time to make sure you have your two packets together.

Mine was approved on the 7th, NVC received it on 8/17 ( after I called them to ask that morning.) They gave me the 20day spiel on the phone this morning.
Failed K1 October 2011Married 12/19/2011
Filed CR1 - Priority date 1/05/2012
Interview 12/12/2012
POE SFO 12/22/2012

#5 Brex

Brex

• PipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

I did. I got the same spiel. It took them 26 calendars days from when I recieved my NOA2.

When they say 15 - 20 days, they mean business days.

Hope you get it soon. :thumbs:

#6 Wenjo

Wenjo

• PipPip

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Thanks guys. I called today and they told me tht they received the case from csc on the 20th of this month. What two packages do I need to start preparing?

#7 Saylin

Saylin

Spreadsheet Sensei Superhero, Immigration Fairy

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

Thanks guys. I called today and they told me tht they received the case from csc on the 20th of this month. What two packages do I need to start preparing?

The AOS and IV packages. Click on the last two links in my signature for more information.

My Personal Blog - Journey Through Immigration
IR-1/CR-1 Flowchart
Montreal Consulate Pictures/Maps
Wiki for Canadian Spouses for NVC (electronic processing and online forms)
NVC Processing Times Spreadsheet (If you want to be added/updated, fill out this form here [light version] or the new, extended version here)
Wiki on NVC Process

Immigration Timeline (Click "Show" to see full immigration timeline)

Spoiler

n27t09w9l404d6k1.png

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.