Singapore - Packet 3

184 posts in this topic

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Just left the police station. I asked the lady to mail the COC to the US Embassy but she insisted that I can do that myself. -.- Either I send it or bring it with me personally. Anyway I'll just mail it since they gave me their envelope. Hayyyzz.

Edited by KyleAndrea

Timeline

I just got my medical results from the mail. Huh. I thought they would send it directly to the embassy.

Which results? You should only receive a copy of the DS3025. You need to bring this to the US and have this transcribed into the I-693 by the civil surgeon. The rest of the results should be sent directly to the embassy (xray, etc).

According to the police, my coc was sent to the embassy on sept 4.

Timeline

Best wishes, girl! So happy for you! Ilang araw na lang and you have your visa already and you can finally breathe easily. :)

Thanks!!! Sana nga... Nakakastress tong whole experience!

Any news about packet 4? Ayaw mong tawagan? Eto pala ang direct number ng asian guy dun sa embassy 6476 9038.

Timeline

Woah. So I just called and yes that was him. Lol. He sounded very friendly.

He knows about my request for a specific date but he told me that he could not say whether he could give me that date coz they are waiting for the NVC cases to come in for Oct and then they will see what dates are open for K1 visa. So I asked him if I'd probably get packet 4 in Oct and he said probably end of Sept.

Naku. I'm leaving for Manila on 26 Sept. i hope i get it before then. Crossing fingers.

Ugh. I forgot to ask if he got my cenomar na. Sayang. Haha.

Timeline

Woah. So I just called and yes that was him. Lol. He sounded very friendly.

He knows about my request for a specific date but he told me that he could not say whether he could give me that date coz they are waiting for the NVC cases to come in for Oct and then they will see what dates are open for K1 visa. So I asked him if I'd probably get packet 4 in Oct and he said probably end of Sept.

Naku. I'm leaving for Manila on 26 Sept. i hope i get it before then. Crossing fingers.

Ugh. I forgot to ask if he got my cenomar na. Sayang. Haha.

When is your fiance coming to Singapore?

I didn't expect to have so many nvc cases in SG.. Hehehe!

Timeline

Oo nga eh. Parang I don't see a lot of them here. Lol.

That's the thing. We wanna know the appointment date first before we buy the ticket and before we set a date for the engagement party. That's why I need packet 4 na!! Huhu

Timeline

Oo nga eh. Parang I don't see a lot of them here. Lol.

That's the thing. We wanna know the appointment date first before we buy the ticket and before we set a date for the engagement party. That's why I need packet 4 na!! Huhu

Ay! Goodluck sa packet 4, sana fast forward na to end of Sept :)

Are you going to exit from Manila or Singapore?

I'm dreading the CFO seminar. I've heard they only allow 12 participants/day. Not sure if that can be scheduled.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.