Singapore - Packet 3

184 posts in this topic

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Kaso I didn't pay the $5 delivery fee eh. $45 lang binayad ko. Ikaw?

You sound so excited to leave. :) Are you still gonna take the CFO seminar?

I also paid $45. The lady at the counter initially charged me $50 but she changed it to $45 since the delivery address is within Singapore.

Yes, very excited to leave. Been in Singapore long enough :)

I will probably take the CFO seminar since I will be leaving from Manila and not Singapore.

Timeline

Lol congrats! :)

Btw, didn't the police ask you for proof of your arrival in Sg? Or is it stamped on your passport? Weird lang kasi yung sakin.

Just my passport... What are they asking from you?

I dropped by the complex earlier to give them my photos. They confirmed there is no extra charge for delivering the certificate within Singapore.

Ang tagal naman ng Packet 4...

Timeline

I sent them my employment contract via email as proof of my arrival. So she looked at the date and it says 16 May 20xx. And then she said that she was gonna take 16 May as the start of my residence here in Sg!! E I wrote in my G-325 that I've been here since 16 April!

Are u a PR?

Btw i sent embassy an email to ask if we could schedule the interview on 17 Oct yesterday. No response yet.

Edited by KyleAndrea

Timeline

I sent them my employment contract via email as proof of my arrival. So she looked at the date and it says 16 May 20xx. And then she said that she was gonna take 16 May as the start of my residence here in Sg!! E I wrote in my G-325 that I've been here since 16 April!

Are u a PR?

Btw i sent embassy an email to ask if we could schedule the interview on 17 Oct yesterday. No response yet.

Did you show them your passport stamp dated April? Ang weird baket May ang start, dapat yung first entry mo.

Yes, PR since 2008.

Timeline

Not sure...Pero diba they didn't even ask for my picture when I applied? Lost naman sila!

They asked for my passport so they must have seen my stamp.

Would you have any subscriptions like phone service that can prove you came here on April? Or maybe a copy of your old employment pass application. Hmmm.. ano pa ba?

Timeline

Well, can they at least send us packet 4 soon?? We need to at least know the date way ahead to prepare. Did you ask when they can possibly send packet 4?

Btw, how's your CENOMAR? Have they sent it to embassy?

Timeline

What Number did you call? Palaging d ko matawagan yung operator pag ako eh.

I called this number 6476-9100 then spoke with the operator. I told the operator I would like to follow up on an non-immigrant fiance visa application. Then, got transferred to someone else.

The guy I spoke to said to check our mails again next week for packet 4. I gave them my name and my case number.

e-census has finally acknowledged my request for special courier services. It is being processed. You can call them via (02) 9817777 to follow up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.