PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congrats Ali-khan!

what questions were asked?and when she will get the passport?

Only asked Five or Six Question

1 First Sponsor Name

2 What he do ?

3 Where he live ?

4 When you did getting married ?

5 How long you lived together with him after married ?

6 Any wedding Picture ?

After that CO told her you got approval of US Immigration. We will send your passport back with in 10 days.

Dear All,

Please be advised that I received the IL this afternoon. They sent it via email to both of us. My husband, PD May 24 2010, will be interviewed on Oct 30 accordingly.

I hope those whose PD is current have also got their IL. Good luck.

Regards,

Houstonian

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear All,

Please be advised that I received the IL this afternoon. They sent it via email to both of us. My husband, PD May 24 2010, will be interviewed on Oct 30 accordingly.

I hope those whose PD is current have also got their IL. Good luck.

Regards,

Houstonian

Can u pls tell which date is printed on ur Interview letter..i.e. The date when NVC made ur Interview letter....

So, we can calculate after scheduling, in how many days interview letter arrives in our mailbox...

Thanks and Best luck for ur Interview

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Can u pls tell which date is printed on ur Interview letter..i.e. The date when NVC made ur Interview letter....

So, we can calculate after scheduling, in how many days interview letter arrives in our mailbox...

Thanks and Best luck for ur Interview

Thanks May_taurus. The IL date is Sep 13, 2012.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Not too many questions were asked... she arranged her documents in three files......

First File: All the documents mentioned on the Interview Letter like birth certi.. marriage certificate etc....

Second File: For Proof of continuous relationship like call records of Raza.com, WaridTel, Callingmart.com, Call logs of Skype,

Third File: With all the Extra documents ( documents which are not requested by NVC... but for just in case)

Fourth : ton of pictures( don't be conservative in sending picture, she took our photo shoot album and on mixed alum containing hina, shadi and after shadi pics)

question:

Q: Who is sponsoring you ?

A: My husband.

Q; Where he Live?

A: she told her the whole address with zip code and on which she was laughing and said I mean city and State and she told about it

Q: What he do?

A: She told he is full time student and told them he is graduating in December 2012 ( She literally told her whole abbreviation of my and she started to laugh)

Q: How you feel after marraige?

A: My wife like a typical teen ager and loudly told her I am so happy, so happy, so happy and he is so caring and she laughed again while looking at the pictures

and told her wait and after two minutes she cam and told her you will get the passport in a week

She even didn't looked at the continuous relationship file and for my no questions for the sponsor were asked

Thanks bro and good luck for your visa journey

congrats guys, we are young too and i visit often, i will have very strong evidence.. congrats again

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.