PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Helllo Guys..

I/L no one yet... :unsure:

Qasir .. u r first in line... and on TOP OF MOST WANTED LIST !! Must be really excited right??

Touching wood, Crossing fingures for October Visa Bulletin for atleast 1.5 month jump

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Helllo Guys..

Qasir .. u r first in line... and on TOP OF MOST WANTED LIST !! Must be really excited right??

Touching wood, Crossing fingures for October Visa Bulletin for atleast 1.5 month jump

We all want 2 months or more jump...,

Timeline

We all want 2 months or more jump...,

Even i am hoping for 2 or months jump...!!!! Good luck... God plz show the miracle...

PD : NOVEMBER 14TH 2010 !!! Interview 14th march 2013 at New Delhi embassy.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Helllo Guys..

Yes sweetymistry this time i am realy first in the line and yes i am so excited but still i did not get any thing from nvc may be later tomorrow or by the end of this working week till friday but its my commitment with you all i will post it right a way. MY prediction for october is 1.5 month it could be 22 jun 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2012

Timeline

Yes sweetymistry this time i am realy first in the line and yes i am so excited but still i did not get any thing from nvc may be later tomorrow or by the end of this working week till friday but its my commitment with you all i will post it right a way. MY prediction for october is 1.5 month it could be 22 jun 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2012

If your prediction comes true then i will be current too Qasir, by the way i have my new case number starts with ISL2012XXX XXX. I hope ill get the IL this month. Please also share the interview questions too.

Regrds,

Kj

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

RANI111-----------------23MAY10------XXXXXXX---------22MAR10-------------

HOUSTONIAN--------------24MAY10------09SEP10---------09DEC10-------------

HannaB------------------01JUN10------15JUL11---------15MAY12-------------

GILL81------------------15JUN10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

KASHJ------------------22JUN10-----21DEC10---------XXAUG11-------------

JIMMYJIMBO--------------17JUL10------19NOV10---------28FEB11-------------

WACKYWAXX---------------28JUL10------10DEC10---------23MAR11-------------

Please update us ... You are the most wanted people..

Timeline

If your prediction comes true then i will be current too Qasir, by the way i have my new case number starts with ISL2012XXX XXX. I hope ill get the IL this month. Please also share the interview questions too.

Regrds,

Kj

FOR interview question go on the portal page then select country pakistan then choose consulate review on consulate review hundred of interview experienced are their basically they ask very basic question like

who is petitioned you

name of your petition

date of of birth of applicant and petitioner

date of marriage the nature of marriage either its love or arrange who arrange this or when you meet first time

where your hasband live what does he do in america when last time you he visited or meet you= how you both get contact each other how petitioner went to america and who sponsor to him or her etc

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 NOTING YET

Timeline

Guys its already 28 of Aug. Why they not starting send interview letters.??? Qasir my friend say your opinion..

Steve my friend i think the will issue IL may to be from later today or tomorrow or may be by the end of this working week. My prediction for October is 15 to 22 jun 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

hopefully no news is good news, waiting for my husband pd. oct.15 2010 to be current

my wife priority date is same, hopefully we will get interview in december or january.

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

my priority date is around the same time as yours , i hope we get the interview my dec or jan....

y haven't they sent I/L yet there is long weekend coming up..... they should have sent it by now.... well lets hope

for the best.

MY PRIORITY DATE 5TH OCT 2010

my wife priority date is same, hopefully we will get interview in december or january.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.