PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

we all keep wishing and dreaming the oct. visa bulletin move two to three months and when it do come out it only move by one month and then all the wishing and dreaming is over and all we are left with is.disappointment, but i am wishing too that oct. visa bulletin move to aug 15

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

we all keep wishing and dreaming the oct. visa bulletin move two to three months and when it do come out it only move by one month and then all the wishing and dreaming is over and all we are left with is.disappointment, but i am wishing too that oct. visa bulletin move to aug 15

Lolz Shantie36... U r right..BUT he try to send positive vibes out so positive vibes can come back !!!

And if, what we send does not come back in currrent VB than we try send da same vibes again for next month VB prediction.. :P Some times hopes gives lot of strength...

Seeing all the post from all VJ'ers.. makes me feel I ma not alone waiting and getting desparate at times... And especially when the I/L are received to any one of us, makes ma day!! :dance:

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

(we are working on march 15 2010 you have to wait couple of more month).

Qasir i dont think u need to worry about above statement, remember last month Ali khan face same problem, he called NVC many times but they always have same answer, even one of our colleague called NVC they were v rude with him and they even told them that u will be current may be sooner or later may be retrog happen. So what we can only do is Pray and wait:) Inshallah you will be current this month.

Last year october, Nov, they moved 5 weeks. I hope they move more then that this year. Can any one get the graph from USCIS web, atleast we can get the idea how many filers we have got in MAY2010 - July 2010. My prediction is 1 July 2010.

Best of luck to ALL

SONY One thing which is very clear retrogression is out of rule this point i am not worried about it. I agreed with kash they always give standard answer couple of month ago they used to be inform us by phone about the appointment date but now they always give the same answer even the email of oppointment in the line to send. 2nd thing last year at the time of starting the new fiscal year they started to sending IL from 3rd of September so i am sure they are going to repeat same pattern this time thats why i am still quite sure if i did not get any thing later today or tonight i will get IL some time after labor day and my prediction for October is jun 22 to july 1st 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 NOTHING YET

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi all

i Think the next oct Bull will move to

8 june 2010 20%

20 june 2010 70%

1 july 2010 5%

8 aug 2010 5%

------------------------

PD 3/aug/2010

Edited by Romeousa

Timeline

Hi all

i Think the next oct Bull will move to

8 june 2010 20%

20 june 2010 70%

1 july 2010 5%

8 aug 2010 5%

------------------------

PD 3/aug/2010

ROMEO BULLETIN ALWAYS FALL OUT ON 1ST 8TH 15TH AND 22 SO JUN 20 IS NOT POSSIBLE I CAN PREDICT IT GOES JUN 8TH 5% 22 JUN 75% 10% 15 JUN AND 10% JULY 1ST

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

I will say it will be 15 jun 2010

what happened steve long time no seen do not be disappoint my friend you will be current in dec or may be jan 2013 now every body know the last working day of the week is over so now we have to wait till tue i goes with jun 22 2010 for October

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

what happened steve long time no seen do not be disappoint my friend you will be current in dec or may be jan 2013 now every body know the last working day of the week is over so now we have to wait till tue i goes with jun 22 2010 for October

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Qasir my friend i already use to it. It seems waiting not gonna end, i feel like we have to be far from each other more and more years, but you now my friend time and years are passing, passing painful and hard and separate from your loved ones. I understand one day we will get together but my point is we won't bring it back the years wich we already lost by living far from each others. Im so happy for you Qasir my friend you gonna feel sooner happiest person on the world.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

im still not losing hope that vb for october is august of 2010..

diyos ko po ibigay mo na to parang awa mo na!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gosh ......waiting ..... One day look like a million years

Pd: may-20-2012

i know what you fell but be happy because your almost there.. congratulations!!

Gosh ......waiting ..... One day look like a million years

Pd: may-20-2012

i mean feel..lol :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.