PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

InshAllah sooooooon. i'll preays in upcoming VB

kas17! let me know if you get any update! however i dont think ill get the interview in october. I think we will get it in november! but lets hope for the best!

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. I'm just new here in the forum. Pd is aug 18 2010. I read from someone's post that his wife priority date is mar 23 2010 and his wife got an interview appointment on sept 17. If her wife's priority date is mar 23 2010, that means nvc should process her wife's pd by sept 2010. Coz aug vb is mar 8 or 10 2010. And sept vb is may 8 2010. Does that means they are giving appointments even if the vb is not the pd yet? Like a mo advance? Thank u

Timeline

Hi. I'm just new here in the forum. Pd is aug 18 2010. I read from someone's post that his wife priority date is mar 23 2010 and his wife got an interview appointment on sept 17. If her wife's priority date is mar 23 2010, that means nvc should process her wife's pd by sept 2010. Coz aug vb is mar 8 or 10 2010. And sept vb is may 8 2010. Does that means they are giving appointments even if the vb is not the pd yet? Like a mo advance? Thank u

a month more and it will be your PD.. congrats!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

thx jaspal and alba for your replay but my problam is in my pc formet a few days ago my sky history also formet due to virus reason and now i re install skype . my account 4month old and i am use atleast 4 month but my real problam is i dont have skype history and i do not use skype credit my interview next month . please help me vj membar.

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

thx jaspal and alba for your replay but my problam is in my pc formet a few days ago my sky history also formet due to virus reason and now i re install skype . my account 4month old and i am use atleast 4 month but my real problam is i dont have skype history and i do not use skype credit my interview next month . please help me vj membar.

in that case i think no body can help u.i m extremely sorry.u ve to create fresh log

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Qasir my friend im waiting good news from you. Because you are the first one on this month

Steve my friend i know every one is waiting my response or post because yes you are right i am first one for october interview line. its my promise with all of you that i will post right a way when ever i get it from nvc. i thing i should wait till later today or may be tomorrow

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

I really hope so... And my case is complete already. If visa is available already, does that mean appointment for interview already? Thank u

youll definitely received notice for your interview date once your PD is current, but prior to that youll undergo medical exam... goodluck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.