PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

That means Waheguru's PCC is valid until April 2013.

Why would you need a local police station's PCC and also Passport office's PCC. All you need is the one from passport office only. Last time, my spouse got PCC from passport office (TN) on same day, without being asked any questions

I think we need two PCC's, in my state (Andhra Pradesh) it will take minimum 1 months.

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello All!

Kindly post your predictions for Oct 2012. I hope it goes atleast 6 weeks as usuall.

Have a question,

1. After completion of my case in August 2011 i have change the consulate does that effect me any where?
  2. My baby born in US in june 2012, got his nationality do i need to inform NVC?

Thanks in advance

KJ

PD June 22 2010

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello All!

Kindly post your predictions for Oct 2012. I hope it goes atleast 6 weeks as usuall.

Have a question,

1. After completion of my case in August 2011 i have change the consulate does that effect me any where?
  2. My baby born in US in june 2012, got his nationality do i need to inform NVC?

Thanks in advance

KJ

Apart from just prediction, we share some F2A related information. I think you are not happy with PCC discussion. If not, sorry. My prediction is June 22

PD June 22 2010

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

Dear Mxjoh29 !

I never Said or wrote any thing against about your PCC topic, you guys carry on with that:) off course we are here to help each other.

same as i have some queries regarding my case if some body will help me with my queries that would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kj

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

For US Consulate, we need to submit PCC (Passport CC) from Passport office only.

I heard that passport offices in some states ask local police station's clearance as well. It is not the case in TN until last year. Surprised why they have different set of rules and vary from one state to another

I think we need two PCC's, in my state (Andhra Pradesh) it will take minimum 1 months.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

Hello!

In Punjab,

Passport asks PC from your local police station signed by SSP. Superindent of Police and then goto Passport office. It was a 2 day job, they give you right away or you can have them mailed your passport.

We have both, on passport and a certificate from our location police station.

It was done in April. Will confirm more with someone if its valid for a year or 6 months.

Also, immigration is asking to put your spouse name on the passport. They questioned you. If you have time in intervie, might as well get it done.

:)

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Timeline

Hello All!

Have a question,

Thanks in advance

KJ

PD June 22 2010 KAsh you do not need to inform nvc if she born in usa she is us citizen by birth just inform to co officer in islamabad at time of interview if they ask about any kids. change of consulate does not effect your pd and status only must inform to nvc about change of consulate your case number could be change or first three letter of of consulate must be change now it will start from ISL. I think before this it was london embassy. my prediction for october is jun 15 to 22 2010

MY PD 10MAY 2010

FBI Most Wanted List

JBWARAICH---------------30APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

RANI111-----------------06MAY10------XXXXXXX---------22MAR10-------------

HOUSTONIAN--------------24MAY10------09SEP10---------09DEC10-------------

GILL81------------------15JUN10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

JIMMYJIMBO--------------17JUL10------19NOV10---------28FEB11-------------

WACKYWAXX---------------28JUL10------10DEC10---------23MAR11-------------

MYSTERYBOY--------------01AUG10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

KAS17-------------------05AUG10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

AMAZIGH1990-------------09AUG10------07JAN11---------25MAR11-------------

GHANASCO----------------09AUG10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

FASHIONDOLL-------------14SEP10------12DEC10---------04FEB11-------------

JK0926------------------18AUG10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

WHAT CAN I DO-----------17SEP10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

BPATEL------------------17SEP10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

NEWBIE------------------23SEP10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

LADYDARE----------------27SEP10------19JAN11---------07SEP11-------------

JOE12-------------------29SEP10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

YLSHENAIRE--------------01OCT10------09MAR11---------XXXXXXX-------------

vinceNOYPI--------------29OCT10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

Timeline

I have a question:

I am the only one who is sponsoring my husband, i have done AOS I-864. I heard that I have to write a letter to the consulate that I will afford my husband.

What sort of information should i put there.

My current salary, place of work, etc.

Please confirm.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Timeline

I've not heard anything like this before. All you have to do is file AOS and submit income tax return for the most recent year and thats all you need.

I have a question:

I am the only one who is sponsoring my husband, i have done AOS I-864. I heard that I have to write a letter to the consulate that I will afford my husband.

Please confirm.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

I've not heard anything like this before. All you have to do is file AOS and submit income tax return for the most recent year and thats all you need.

Me to never heard something like that. Even me never did anything like that.

Timeline

I had never heard it before.

But cousin, her pd was 03/08/2010. Her husband just got visa about 1 or so ago.

She had a co sponsor, they asked for a sponsorship letter.

Filed Naturalization:

Timeline

I have a question:

Please confirm.

Their is no need to write a letter to nvc about affidavit of support its only need to attached when you have co or joint sponsor in that case you have to attache a letter from you co sponsor explaining the reason why he or she is helping you and a letter from your side why you need co or joint sponsor.If your annual income meet the criteria for 1-864 and your are filling 1-864 by our self you do not to worry about a letter the thing you must need to submit with 1-864 are following

1 most recent tax return or last three tax return including most recent 2011

2 employment letter from your employer on his or her letter head mentioning length of service and position

3 most recent two or three month pay stub

4 w2 form most recent year

5 proof of residence like copy of your green card front and back image if you are us citizen copy of biographic page of you valid us passport

6 if you are self employee then your secdual c secdual B form show your loss and profit etc

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

If you closely look at AOS instructions, it asks for recent most tax return with W2s only-nothing else. Letter from employed, pay stubs are not mandatory.

Their is no need to write a letter to nvc about affidavit of support its only need to attached when you have co or joint sponsor in that case you have to attache a letter from you co sponsor explaining the reason why he or she is helping you and a letter from your side why you need co or joint sponsor.If your annual income meet the criteria for 1-864 and your are filling 1-864 by our self you do not to worry about a letter the thing you must need to submit with 1-864 are following

1 most recent tax return or last three tax return including most recent 2011

2 employment letter from your employer on his or her letter head mentioning length of service and position

3 most recent two or three month pay stub

4 w2 form most recent year

5 proof of residence like copy of your green card front and back image if you are us citizen copy of biographic page of you valid us passport

6 if you are self employee then your secdual c secdual B form show your loss and profit etc

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.