PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

What is your RRK?

It was a good response that you posted. Just trying to be positive. My husband's pd is 09/23/2010. Just waiting that he will be here this year.

Do you think its possible to recieve interview by end of November or early December. I just have a strong feeling inside that we will be unite this year. Rest is upto God, He is the planner for all of us. He doesnt hurt us. :)

I meant to say what is your pd RRK? :yes:

Hi Waheguru,

I surely hope and think that, yes it is very realistic to have your PD by the end of the year. If nothing unforeseen happens, than I think you should be good :)I hope you reunite soon:) My PD is Jan 14, 2011.....I am hoping to see him soon too :)

By the way guys, I have good news. Today, I spoke with my friend, and his PD is July 1st, 2011. He received his DS 3032 today. And I know he is not lying because I saw the email myself :) So I take it as very good news :) Hopefully, nothing scary would happen :):thumbs:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

in past when start new fiscal year pd moov only one month (mostly)i think its 08jun10. i hope pd reach atleast 08july10

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys,

My PD is Feb 2011 and I have already submitted the IV application together with original docs - marr and birth cert; I called NVC today asking when they are going to return the docs but they told me it will be returned during the Interview at the embassy in my country.

Is this the case? What if I need the docs, can I request for them?

Thanks.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi!VJ friends would like to know your predictions for the upcoming month.

My Husbands PD is 11Th June 2010

Yes i can predict on basis of my 1.5 year experience and monitoring of this visa bulletin that its could be 15 or 22 jun 2010 for October. the pace of upcoming fiscal year will be 5 to 6 week per bulletin.

MY PD IS 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yes i can predict on basis of my 1.5 year experience and monitoring of this visa bulletin that its could be 15 or 22 jun 2010 for October. the pace of upcoming fiscal year will be 5 to 6 week per bulletin.

MY PD IS 10TH MAY 2010

[/quot

I hope it will move more faster. It's election year maybe new rules new working styles. 1.5 month movement each month would be great because of high volume of applicant,like our friends sad before.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

MY PD IS 10TH MAY 2010

Thank you so much for ur prediction.So long its moving forward i m happy as i feel slow pace is better than big jumps.Would like to wish u all the best!!

God bless everyone!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

olanko, u will get ur marriage certificate at the time of interview. They gonna ask you of photocopy and return your original.

I wrote a letter to nvc to return my wife birth cert and marriage cert but on the embassy website its mentioned to submit photocopy if need the original to be return...if you need to use the marriage cert before yr interview then u can use yr wife or husband copy...bc during marriage each party is entitle to a copy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.