hyder_ejaz

Every one can track his Application here.

89 posts in this topic

i guess they forgot to change the date this time.

USCIS / CSC:

27/02/2012: Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

03/01/2012: NOA1

06/18/2012: NOA2 in email

06/23/2012: NOA2 in hand

NVC:

07/09/2012: NVC received

07/26/2012: Case number/IIN - wrong embassy..grrrr

07/26/2012: DS-3032 sent (Emailed)

07/30/2012: New Case number

07/30/2012: AOS bill

07/31/2012: AOS bill shows PAID

08/01/2012: AOS package sent

08/02/2012: AOS package delivered

08/02/2012: DS-3032 accepted

08/03/2012: IV bill

08/06/2012: IV bill shows PAID

08/06/2012: IV package sent0

8/07/2012: IV package delivered

08/14/2012: Case complete

09/14/2012: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Abu Dhabi:

09/15/2012: Medical

10/02/2012: Interview *Result: AP*

12/31/2013: Visa in hand

03/19/2014: ELIS fee paid

03/20/2014: POE ABU DHABI / Chicago

IN USA:

04/03/2014: SSN applied

04/08/2014: SSN received

05/21/2014: Welcome letter received

05/22/2014: 10 years GC arrived in mail

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The Visa Application Status site is temporarily unavailable. It is scheduled to be re-opened by the end of November. Please try it later.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL**********

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon.

How much time it take u get passport in hand

thank u so much for this link.. finally i can check my husband case status but i am little confuse abt his case status..

its saying "Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days."

what they mean by currently undergoing necessary AP? its been already more than 5 months since he had his interview. so is that mean they just started his AP? :o:help: please :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

thank u so much for this link.. finally i can check my husband case status but i am little confuse abt his case status..

its saying "Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days."

what they mean by currently undergoing necessary AP? its been already more than 5 months since he had his interview. so is that mean they just started his AP? :o:help: please :crying:

They probably started the Administrative Processing the same day he took the interview. Right after he received the 221(g) refusal paper.

There is no timeline for AP cases unfortunately.

I have been put in AP too and the CO told me to wait from 2 weeks to 8 weeks. But apparently it's not true.mad.gif

"...Come...follow me."

They probably started the Administrative Processing the same day he took the interview. Right after he received the 221(g) refusal paper.

There is no timeline for AP cases unfortunately.

I have been put in AP too and the CO told me to wait from 2 weeks to 8 weeks. But apparently it's not true.mad.gif

thank u for ur reply NickUSMC

I don't know my husband case was refused under 221 (g) or not because when he had his interview CO just marked on his paper "your application require additional processing. we will contact you when processing is complete."

there were another few lines about refused under section 221(g) but it wasn't marked.

when he had his interview we had no idea about AP. we knew that embassy take little time to process visas but never knew they take this long time to process. :(:crying:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

MINE SAID "REFUSED" AND HAD TODAYS DATE YIKES!HOW WEIRD IS THAT

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

Marriage : 2007-02-15

I-130 Sent : 2007-03-09

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-20

I-129F Sent : 2007-10-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-12-17

I-129F RFE(s) : never

RFE Reply(s) : ?????

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-14

NVC Received : 2008-04-02

NVC Left : who knows

Consulate Received : who knows

Packet 3 Received : never

Packet 3 Sent : not required just bring it with you they say never got it any ways

Packet 4 Received : same as three

Interview Date : june 5th called the 900#-- we mailed your pac over a month ago, you havnt got it? your ID-is-- that was a unplensent suprise

Visa Received :

US Entry :

I-130 Approval : 2008-03-14 why is this not next to the I 129?

Processing[/size]

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 149 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 371 days from your filing date.

• 4 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I checked my status using the above link https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx and it says "ready" followed by:

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

Make sure you are using the NVC case number which includes the consulate's three letter id followed by 10 numbers, not the EAC number given by USCIS.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ready

Immigrant Visa Case Number: BGT2012xxxxxx 01 BGT

Case Creation Date: n/a

Response Date: 20-Jul-2012

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

Works good thanks.....

hey I have a question did you get to schedule your own interview or did the embassy or nvc schedule it for you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.