Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

‘HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED’: TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

A Texas father beat a man to death after catching him molesting his 4-year-old daughter in a horse barn, The Houston Chronicle reports. The incident happened Saturday evening near Shiner, Texas.

Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon. (Source: co.lavaca.tx.us)

Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon identified the deceased as a 47-year-old man from Gonzales, Texas. He was reported dead at the scene, however, his name will not be released until his next of kin is notified.

Harmon said the father and daughter were with several other people at the family’s barn to groom and tend to the horses, according to The Chronicle. The alleged attacker was reportedly an acquaintance of the father.

The sound of the little girl’s screams were later heard coming from the barn and instinctually, the father rushed to his daughter’s aide. After reaching the barn, he found a man sexually assaulting his daughter – undoubtedly a dad’s worst nightmare.

After pulling the attacker off of her, the father repeatedly struck the man in the head.

The young girl was taken to DeTar hospital in Victoria where doctors ran tests to determine whether sexual assault had occurred, The Houston Chronicle reports. She was eventually released.

In the aftermath, nearby residents are having a hard time feeling any sympathy for the alleged child molester.

“He got what he deserved, big time,” Sonny Jaehne, a Shiner resident, told the Victoria Advocate.

Another Shiner resident Mark Harabis said he agreed with the father’s action “totally.”

“I would probably do worse,” he said. “The family will have to deal with that the rest of their lives, no matter what happens to the father. Even if they let him go, he and his child will have to deal with that the rest of their lives.”

Further, Howard Gloor, the owner of Howard’s convenient store, a popular Shiner hangout spot, told The Advocate that the whole town had pretty much come to a “consensus” about the incident.

“Everybody wants to know who it is,” Gloor said. “Everybody’s very curious about it. A lot of people have said that he got what he had coming to him. That’s been the consensus. They’ve been supportive of doing what needed to be done to take care of the problem.”

So far, no arrests have been made. A grand jury will likely decide whether any charges will be brought against the father, whose identity has not been released in an attempt to protect the 4-year-old girl.

An autopsy on the alleged attacker is expected to be performed by the Travis County Medical Examiner’s Office to establish the cause of death.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

A very sensitive topic to deal with. Spiritually, both the dad and the molester commit sins. They are now both a real sinner. The molester abused the girl and the dad put the law in his hands, which is on the clearer picture, is both good and bad. Good in the sense that he almost have the justice for his daughter. But still bad because, even though he is the dad, constitutionally and biblically he must not the one who killed and punished the molester. It wasn't a self defense at all because he is not the one who was molested at the moment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

A very sensitive topic to deal with. Spiritually, both the dad and the molester commit sins. They are now both a real sinner. The molester abused the girl and the dad put the law in his hands, which is on the clearer picture, is both good and bad. Good in the sense that he almost have the justice for his daughter. But still bad because, even though he is the dad, constitutionally and biblically he must not the one who killed and punished the molester. It wasn't a self defense at all because he is not the one who was molested at the moment.

THen again isn't it true that some acts are so dispicable that a natural reaction is understandable and perhaps even justified.

For instance, someone spits in your mothers face, do you reach for your cell phone and wait for the police to arrive to sort things out or is the natural response to punch the spitter in the face appropriate?

I am inclined to believe the circumstances of some offenses are a defense in them self ...when others react to the unmistakeable crime committed.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

we live in society govern by laws. we dont get to choose what laws we going to obey and which ones we are going to break. we are not savages.

we have a court system set up for this. this is not a vigilante society. throw this guy in jail and teach him a lesson.

I am tired of reading about these folks who feel they are justified in taking ppl lives.

we as a society cannot tolerate this type of behaviour, its very dangerous.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

CAUGHT IN THE ACT! this scum bag got what he deserved. For those saying this father did something wrong well, I tell you what, why don't you picture this: your daughter, son or any child that you love dearly is being sexually abused (raped, molested) and you just walked in to see this. Put that picture in your head please, What would you do? As far i'm concerned justice has been served. Good for that father.

However, justice and the law sometimes are divergent. While the father will probably not be charged with murder, there is no statute in this country that supports his killing of his daughter's attacker. Rape is not a capital offence.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

CAUGHT IN THE ACT! this scum bag got what he deserved. For those saying this father did something wrong well, I tell you what, why don't you picture this: your daughter, son or any child that you love dearly is being sexually abused (raped, molested) and you just walked in to see this. Put that picture in your head please, What would you do? As far i'm concerned justice has been served. Good for that father.

id castrate the mofo in a heartbeat... no pain killers invovled.

Edited by unlockingsky

"Family time is very precious and you should cherish every moment of it."

01/20/12 - I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox.

01/26/12 - NOA1 received and processing at Vermont.

06/28/12 - NOA2 announced on status check.

06/29/12 - NVC received case learned on 07/2/12.

06/30/12 - Hard copy NOA2 received.

07/09/12 - NVC Casefile Number and IIN Issued.

07/16/12 - Receive and Sent DS-3032 via email.

07/17/12 - Mailed DS-3032 via mail, AOS bill received via email, paid online, Optin email sent.

07/18/12 - Optin accepted and new case number, AOS marked paid, emailed AOS packet.

07/24/12 - Assigned as Agent, IV Fee bill received via email, paid online.

07/25/12 - IV Fee marked paid, emailed IV packet.

07/31/12 - Emailed GZO Supplemental Packet 3.

08/02/12 - Case completed and commenced final review.

08/03/12 - Shipped all copies of forms/letters/documents to my wife - arriving on 8/9/12.

08/06/12 - Case completed final review.

08/09/12 - Appointment letter received via email interview date set 9/6/12.

08/14/12 - Medical exam done.

08/15/12 - Medical exam results all normal.

09/06/12 - Submitted required documents at the embassy and interview set next day at 0730.

09/07/12 - Visa approved, click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=10401 .

09/14/12 - Visa received on hand!

10/07/12 - Arrived at NYC! click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-poe-reviews.php?entry=15293

10/20/12 - Received welcome letter from USCIS.

10/25/12 - Green Card received!

"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions." - Sun-Tzu

04/27/13 - Submitted DS-160 online for parent-in-laws and sister-in-law.

05/01/13 - Paid DS-160 or MRV Fee Payments on CGI Stanley.

05/03/13 - Made appointment for 05/16/13 on CGI Stanley.

05/16/13 - Arrived at GUZ and impromptu notice on the front it was closed.

05/30/13 - B2 visa interview passed! Read review here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433263-b2-visa-was-approved-for-parentinlaw/ <p>

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience." - ADM Hyman G. Rickover

08/08/14 - Mailed I-175 application.

08/11/14 - I-175 arrived at VSC.

08/18/14 - Received NOA1 with date 08/12/14.

08/27/14 - Received biometrics appointment for 09/09/14.

02/27/15 - GC in production from email notification.

03/02/15 - Received NOA2 with approval dated 02/25/15.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

it would be if someone raped my daughter.

But under the law it is not.

Although justice may have been served, both for the father and in the eyes of their community, the law still takes precedence, as the father may soon find out.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

However, justice and the law sometimes are divergent. While the father will probably not be charged with murder, there is no statute in this country that supports his killing of his daughter's attacker. Rape is not a capital offence.

how do you know the attack would have stopped at rape/ molestation?

maybe the next act committed against the child would have been one to ensure silence .....

dad was in fear for his daughters life and safety ... the perp put himself in a situation that was career limiting .....

Edited by natty bumppo

Not the most popular opinion on this thread, but killing a person is still killing.

I am sure the daughter is also incredibly distraught with what she might have witnessed.

Also, I hope the OP will post updates on this news article. It's really just hearsay about the "molestation" that happened... the report didn't even state whether the medical exam showed her to have been assaulted.

What troubles me is how easy it was for the man to kill another man. Maybe it's my medical experience talking, but killing someone "suddenly" never really happens unless it was a true accident (like a car accident). Maybe it wasn't a case of the dad beating the man to death but of him "accidentally" killing him?

Just stating my thoughts on this.

Edited by ivyanddan

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

it should be

sara