steffbry

CFO meeting in MANILA, location?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I've been browsing to where the location of CFO is in Manila at first I thought it's the one on Quirino.. then I just saw some posts stating that they went to their CFO seminar located at Katipunan, in Quezon City.. I'll be attending my meeting 3days before my flight so I just want to know where exactly. Thank you.. ^^

Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

04/18/2012 - NOA2 :)

05/16/2012 - Medical Done

05/30/2012 - Interview - Visa Approved!

06/09/2012 - Visa on Hand

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

08/17/2012 - I-485 and I-765 Sent

08/23/2012 - NOA1 (I485 and I-765)

08/24/2012 - Cash Checked

09/10/2012 - Biometrics Done

10/22/2012 - EAD Approved

10/29/2012 - EAD Card Received

Hi, I've been browsing to where the location of CFO is in Manila at first I thought it's the one on Quirino.. then I just saw some posts stating that they went to their CFO seminar located at Katipunan, in Quezon City.. I'll be attending my meeting 3days before my flight so I just want to know where exactly. Thank you.. ^^

Here is the link for the CFO Location http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1345&Itemid=843 You may contact them for further info. Good Luck!

There is Quirino and Katipunan CFO Office so just pick the one that is convenient to you.

Edited by VirtualLee

Our Time Line
---------------------------
CR-1/CR-2
---------------------------

USCIS Stage: (13 DAYS)
Apr 15, 2012 - Filed I-130 ($420 x2)
Apr 19, 2012 - NOA-1
May 2, 2012 - NOA-2

NVC STAGE: (56 DAYS)
05/21/12 - Case finally entered into NVC system
05/25/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses, sent optin e-mail
05/25/12 - Received info package and AOS bill e-mails from NVC
05/25/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid ($88)
05/29/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID
06/01/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & PAID ($230 x2)
06/04/12 - IV Bill Shows PAID
06/15/12 - AOS & IV Packages sent
07/02/12 - RFE email received
07/06/12 - Sent NSO copy of MC and BC
07/16/12 - Case Complete (2nd Wedding Anniversary)
08/01/12 - Interview Date Assigned -->>>>(Sept.5, 2012@ 6:15am)

Medical/CFO / Consulate / POE:
08/29/2012-------- Medical Exam: PASSED
08/30/2012 ---------Advance CFO @SMEF-COW
09/05/2012-------- Interview: VISA APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2012 ------- VISA RECEIVED!
10/02/2012 -------- POE = Honolulu, Hawaii
Welcome to Hawaii

10/18/2012 - received 10yr. GC & SSN#

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Locations are in the link provided.

CFO:

ALL exiting required to attend.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140#ThirdA

Required documents & "OTHER DOCUMENTS" they ask for at CFO: copies of; CENOMAR, certified birth certificate, bio page of passport, visa page from passport, pictures together, from USC - bio page of passport, birth certificate, divorce decree (if been married before) are the most common. The "other documents" clause can be ANYTHING with those nit-wits at CFO.

** From the Family Code of the Philippines: it's 21-25 years old for advice and 18-21 years old for consent.

Art. 14. In case either or both of the contracting parties, not having been emancipated by a previous marriage, are between the ages of eighteen and twenty-one, they shall, in addition to the requirements of the preceding articles, exhibit to the local civil registrar, the consent to their marriage of their father, mother, surviving parent or guardian, or persons having legal charge of them, in the order mentioned. Such consent shall be manifested in writing by the interested party, who personally appears before the proper local civil registrar, or in the form of an affidavit made in the presence of two witnesses and attested before any official authorized by law to administer oaths. The personal manifestation shall be recorded in both applications for marriage license, and the affidavit, if one is executed instead, shall be attached to said applications. (61a)

Art. 15. Any contracting party between the age of twenty-one and twenty-five shall be obliged to ask their parents or guardian for advice upon the intended marriage. If they do not obtain such advice, or if it be unfavorable, the marriage license shall not be issued till after three months following the completion of the publication of the application therefor.A sworn statement by the contracting parties to the effect that such advice has been sought,together with the written advice given, if any, shall be attached to the application for marriage license. Should the parents or guardian refuse to give any advice, this fact shall be stated in the sworn statement.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Here is the link for the CFO Location http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1345&Itemid=843 You may contact them for further info. Good Luck!

There is Quirino and Katipunan CFO Office so just pick the one that is convenient to you.

Locations are in the link provided.

CFO:

ALL exiting required to attend.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140#ThirdA

Required documents & "OTHER DOCUMENTS" they ask for at CFO: copies of; CENOMAR, certified birth certificate, bio page of passport, visa page from passport, pictures together, from USC - bio page of passport, birth certificate, divorce decree (if been married before) are the most common. The "other documents" clause can be ANYTHING with those nit-wits at CFO.

** From the Family Code of the Philippines: it's 21-25 years old for advice and 18-21 years old for consent.

Art. 14. In case either or both of the contracting parties, not having been emancipated by a previous marriage, are between the ages of eighteen and twenty-one, they shall, in addition to the requirements of the preceding articles, exhibit to the local civil registrar, the consent to their marriage of their father, mother, surviving parent or guardian, or persons having legal charge of them, in the order mentioned. Such consent shall be manifested in writing by the interested party, who personally appears before the proper local civil registrar, or in the form of an affidavit made in the presence of two witnesses and attested before any official authorized by law to administer oaths. The personal manifestation shall be recorded in both applications for marriage license, and the affidavit, if one is executed instead, shall be attached to said applications. (61a)

Art. 15. Any contracting party between the age of twenty-one and twenty-five shall be obliged to ask their parents or guardian for advice upon the intended marriage. If they do not obtain such advice, or if it be unfavorable, the marriage license shall not be issued till after three months following the completion of the publication of the application therefor.A sworn statement by the contracting parties to the effect that such advice has been sought,together with the written advice given, if any, shall be attached to the application for marriage license. Should the parents or guardian refuse to give any advice, this fact shall be stated in the sworn statement.

Thank you! This solves my problem.. 'coz i was confused on which of the 2 locations in Manila.. and Quirino is the most convenient since it's nearest from where I will be staying. Thanks guys! :) God bless u all and your journey

Edited by steffbry

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

are you done for your seminar at CFO? because QUIRINO is just a place where you get your sticker but not for seminar, i went to TAFT AVE, for my CFO SEMINAR and went to QUIRINO for my sticker same day to my flight. ..

Timeline

Thank you! This solves my problem.. 'coz i was confused on which of the 2 locations in Manila.. and Quirino is the most convenient since it's nearest from where I will be staying. Thanks guys! :) God bless u all and your journey

As mentioned Quirino is the CFO office for issuing the sticker they don't do the seminar, its only a couple blocks from PRISM on Taft that does the seminar.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

As mentioned Quirino is the CFO office for issuing the sticker they don't do the seminar, its only a couple blocks from PRISM on Taft that does the seminar.

:thumbs:

Our Journey Together,Forever...

June 04 Detroit(POE)

June 15 Wedding "Blessed Day!" thank God!

July 13'12 Appointment Civil Surgeon

Adjustment Of Status

July 18'12 Send my application for AOS

July 20'12 USPS delivered my docs. to USCIS Chicago,IL

July 23'12 USCIS received Application(Priority date)

July 26'12 Check cash out/got txt@email,received my application

July 30'12 received mail NOA1(AOS/EAD/AP)

Aug.22'12 Biometrics done(Detroit,MI)

Sept.19 USCIS mailed a noticed they approved my Travel Docs.

Sept.20 EAD card on production(approved in 60 days!)

Sept.25 USPS pick up mail from USCIS(EAD card on the way!)

Sept.27 EAD card received.

Sept 28 went to SSOffice for name change on SSN card.

Oct 05'12 Got my new SSN card.

April 16'13 USCIS emailed Case Status:Card/Document Production.

April 20'13 Recieved mail from USCIS welcome notice.

April 22'13 USCIS email that USPS picked up mail containing my GC.

April 25'13 Green Card on hand,finally!...

Timeline

are you done for your seminar at CFO? because QUIRINO is just a place where you get your sticker but not for seminar, i went to TAFT AVE, for my CFO SEMINAR and went to QUIRINO for my sticker same day to my flight. ..

oh ok.. sorry i'm mistaken by that.. I haven't had my seminar yet.. so I planned to just finish it in one day. So for my seminar i need to go first at PRISM w/c is on Taft Avenue? and then After the seminar, will be heading at CFO in Quirino for the sticker? Can I ask the exact address at PRISM for the Seminar?

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

Timeline

oh ok.. sorry i'm mistaken by that.. I haven't had my seminar yet.. so I planned to just finish it in one day. So for my seminar i need to go first at PRISM w/c is on Taft Avenue? and then After the seminar, will be heading at CFO in Quirino for the sticker? Can I ask the exact address at PRISM for the Seminar?

Location of PRISM Office PEOPLE'S REFORM INITIATIVE FOR SOCIAL MOBILIZATION INC.

2nd Floor BDO Building, 2422 Taft Avenue

Tel. Nos.: (632) 525-3114, (632) 525-3783, (632) 525-4314

Fax No.: (632) 5253114

E-mail: prism_inc06@yahoo.com.ph

There is a map on their webpage

http://www.cfo.gov.p...-of-cfo-offices

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Location of PRISM Office PEOPLE'S REFORM INITIATIVE FOR SOCIAL MOBILIZATION INC.

2nd Floor BDO Building, 2422 Taft Avenue

Tel. Nos.: (632) 525-3114, (632) 525-3783, (632) 525-4314

Fax No.: (632) 5253114

E-mail: prism_inc06@yahoo.com.ph

There is a map on their webpage

http://www.cfo.gov.p...-of-cfo-offices

Thank you to you all whose been very helpful :) God bless u guys! :)

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes that's right.. You can do finish in just one day:-)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Personally I would not wait 3 days before my flight, you never know what kind of hoops those wonderful folks will have you jump through, you never what kind of mood you might find those ladies in and they can always hit you with #4 -- the big 'gotcha.'

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program

1. Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;
  2. Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
  3. If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)
  4. Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
  5. Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Yes that's right.. You can do finish in just one day:-)

Thank you!

Personally I would not wait 3 days before my flight, you never know what kind of hoops those wonderful folks will have you jump through, you never what kind of mood you might find those ladies in and they can always hit you with #4 -- the big 'gotcha.'

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program

1. Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;
  2. Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
  3. If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)
  4. Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
  5. Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

Yeah from what I heard, they're a bit strict when it comes to documents. so guess I'll be bringing ALL my documents I have with me. :D thank u!

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

Timeline

I posted the CFO info earlier with their most common demands...

Hi I can't find the info you're referring to regarding their most common demands :) Is it that hard when it comes to the CFO? :hehe:

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.