f2boypinoy

F2B - PHILIPPINES

188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Better send an inquiry to NVC for a proper instruction. Most likely, you will need to send an updated DS-230, birth certificate of your daughter (I am not sure) and an additional payment for the visa fee for your daughter. Good luck.

yes sir nabayaran ko na yung additional fee para derivative..ang inaalala ko lang ung complete requirements na susubmit ko sa NVC ako na kasi magaasikaso para minsanan yung padala sa NVC para walang hassle kpag nag current na pd namin and para maiwasan delay...thank you sir

Timeline

The counsel did not ask for the copy. All the documents that were sent to NVC during the document collection will be present at the time of interview. Nakita ko yung lahat na hawak ng consul while interviewing me.

thanks for the info... just to make sure lang naman kasi i didn't save a copy of our ds230... so i made a new one but not sure with the dates since my ds230 was submitted 2 years ago. thanks anyways! do you have your visa now?

Timeline

yes sir nabayaran ko na yung additional fee para derivative..ang inaalala ko lang ung complete requirements na susubmit ko sa NVC ako na kasi magaasikaso para minsanan yung padala sa NVC para walang hassle kpag nag current na pd namin and para maiwasan delay...thank you sir

well base on my knowledge since i also have my derivatives which is my 2 daughters, you have to submit ds230 of your daughter, birth cert (NSO), photo copy of the biographic page of your daughters passport. but to make it sure ask your petitioner to call at nvc for proper instruction on case.... God Bless! :yes:

Edited by HunkNurse

Timeline

hello! just finished with our interview. 3 days kami pabalik balik sa st lukes because of my 2 daughters skin test, they came out positive so they underwent xray on their second day. ako binigyan ng vaccine. they gave us instruction to come back the following day for the xray result, ang thanks to God the result of the xray were negative, so they received their vaccine today.....thanks st lukes for great accomodation! to my fellow nurses there salamat!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.