f2boypinoy

F2B - PHILIPPINES

188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello po! Bago lang po ako dito. Ask ko lang po sana if how long will I wait after I finish steps 1-6 for my interview? My pd is November 29,2004. Thank you po mga kabayan.

Timeline

My Priority Date is November 2004 under F2B category.

Mga ilang years pa po kaya ang hihintayin ko? Please Help! Thanks

How's your papers now? we have the same pd..do you have interview letter now? Thanks

Edited by Arivaviz

Timeline

Hello po! Bago lang po ako dito. Ask ko lang po sana if how long will I wait after I finish steps 1-6 for my interview? My pd is November 29,2004. Thank you po mga kabayan.

Almost there. Goodluck to you!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi good day! My pd is May 2006. F2B. From the recent vb the date is dec 2005. I havent received any letter from F2b that i can start to process requirements or to pay visa processing fee. Should i just wait? I have noticed that other immigrants received letter to complete documents a year prior. Thank you.

Hi, tanong ko lang kung may balita ka na sa batch natin 2006, my PD is Aug2006 and still waiting

• 2 months later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got an email from NVC on October 7, 2016. I'm F2B with priority date Sept2006. Waited for 10 years. For all those waiting, it will come.

I-130 Sent : 2006-09-08
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-10-07
Send AOS Package : 2016-10-07
Submit DS-261 :    2016-10-08
Send IV Package : 2016-10-08
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2017-05-03
Interview Date : 2017-06-08
US Entry : 2017-07-05

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi, my pd is Aug 2006.. No WL yet :( We have emailed NVC already, unfortunately po wala sila makitang case number namin ng kuya ko. Any insights po?

Try checking the status here https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Edited by mckeydelro

Timeline

Try checking the status here https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

I've tried checking the site, but they are asking for the case number which i dont have. We have sent an email to nvc already to get the case number but they are still locating it. :(

all we have is the receipt number.

Would anyone know how long this could take?

Timeline

I've tried checking the site, but they are asking for the case number which i dont have. We have sent an email to nvc already to get the case number but they are still locating it. :(

all we have is the receipt number.

Would anyone know how long this could take?

try calling them usually after you recived the noa1 the would send a letter with a case number.

Phone (for immigrant visa inquiries only):

(603) 334-0700. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Timeline

My F2B priority date is 16SEP06 and I just received my interview letter 02MAY17. Waited for 10+ years. Stay strong don't lose hope guys.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 5/6/2017 at 2:49 PM, staystrong said:

My F2B priority date is 16SEP06 and I just received my interview letter 02MAY17. Waited for 10+ years. Stay strong don't lose hope guys.

Hi can you post your timeline purposely i will use it as my reference, i hope you don't requesting this from you.

You are lucky because you are almost there, my pd is August 2006 and still waiting for interview letter to come i have no clue when shall i receive it. I received letter last week saying that my case is already in the queue awaiting interview appointment i don't know if im gonna wait for few months again in order to receive the said letter.

thank you and i am looking forward to your reply

God Bless and wish you good luck to your upcoming interview StayStrong

Timeline
7 hours ago, tksemra said:

Hi can you post your timeline purposely i will use it as my reference, i hope you don't requesting this from you.

You are lucky because you are almost there, my pd is August 2006 and still waiting for interview letter to come i have no clue when shall i receive it. I received letter last week saying that my case is already in the queue awaiting interview appointment i don't know if im gonna wait for few months again in order to receive the said letter.

thank you and i am looking forward to your reply

God Bless and wish you good luck to your upcoming interview StayStrong

Are you Filipino? Your profile says you are from Saudi Arabia. Waiting times vary from country to country. You may want to contact them to follow on your case https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/contact-us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.