PD is Current.

June 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

552 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Any more interviews for F2A.......I hope it goes beyond December 2009

I believe tomorrow we will see pd2010 ..lets be positive.

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Timeline

I believe tomorrow we will see pd2010 ..lets be positive.

I hope so. Interview letters will continue to flow for the next couple of days.

Folks of 2010-Jan/Feb PD, keep us posted

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hI Rasman, are you in the F2A Category? my brother has a priority date of November 15, 2009 F2A but, he didnt have an appointment yet.Just wondering Why..

double check the category of your brother..he should have his interview appointment since last month's cut off was Nov15,09..or if you're sure about his category you better call NVC to check what's the status of your brother's case..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

double check the category of your brother..he should have his interview appointment since last month's cut off was Nov15,09..or if you're sure about his category you better call NVC to check what's the status of your brother's case..

You are wrong. his/her brother was'nt current last month. Even brother's pd is 15/nov/2009. The only pd before 15 november, 2009 was current in may 2012 vb. Thats how it work in vb preferrence. Brother might be current for june 2012 for sure according to other nembers confirmed interview date.

Thanks

APPROVED

Timeline

You are wrong. his/her brother was'nt current last month. Even brother's pd is 15/nov/2009. The only pd before 15 november, 2009 was current in may 2012 vb. Thats how it work in vb preferrence. Brother might be current for june 2012 for sure according to other nembers confirmed interview date.

Thanks

oh i see..now i know it works that way..thanks for the correction :)

Timeline

june 2012 VB coming soon.....and i dont think anyone except rasman got interview letters (i checked all the f2a forms)...strange but true...only one person....wait for next 2 days or vb to be released...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

june 2012 VB coming soon.....and i dont think anyone except rasman got interview letters (i checked all the f2a forms)...strange but true...only one person....wait for next 2 days or vb to be released...

Cyclops also got the interview letter..The PD is 22Nov09..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I just hope by September 2012, 2010 PDs will be done :whistle:

June 2012 VB is the turning point Of pd2010. If it will reach to feb/march 2010, you might be right by september 2012 all the 2010 PDs wil be done. .

Lets see what other says...

APPROVED

Timeline

Cyclops also got the interview letter..The PD is 22Nov09..

from cazy888 f2a watch list, only 2 person enrolled january 2010 pd..both of them fall into february/01/2010 numbers.

I hope january 2010 filers would be less..

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Timeline

My priority date was current last month. My pd is september13,2009. My case was complete last month because we submitted the ds230 and civil documents so late. I was praying that I will be scheduled an interview appointment this month.

What do you thinks guys? Any opinion? Thanks! :) goodluck to all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.