Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Azteca143

Reschedule Appointment...

5 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Hello guys!...Just want to ask if anyone here had tried to Rescheduled their Appointment

for Interview at US embassy?...

We pick up a certain date for May,we were just thinking what if we reschedule it like end

of April???...I read some thread here that say's they will push you all the way to next

month.How true is it?...need some advice here. Thank you all! Happy weekend! God Bless!

I've rescheduled my interview before, from July 18 to Aug. 2 coz of the delay of releasing my NBI clearance last year. From what I remember, the rep was not allowed to inform me about the next available slot until I decided to reschedule, but I took the risk anyway. I guess I was fortunate the date wasn't that far from my initial schedule. The person I talked to from the NBI said that the US embassy was aware of the changes at obtaining the NBI clearance and I can just show the receipt as proof, but I thought it was better to come in for the interview with complete documents instead of getting an RFE and cause further delay.

Hello guys!...Just want to ask if anyone here had tried to Rescheduled their Appointment

for Interview at US embassy?...

We pick up a certain date for May,we were just thinking what if we reschedule it like end

of April???...I read some thread here that say's they will push you all the way to next

month.How true is it?...need some advice here. Thank you all! Happy weekend! God Bless!

Haven't done a reschedule but biggest issue that comes to mind would be having openings in April, just depends on how busy the embassy is I guess.

zing them an email, see what they say.

Haven't done a reschedule but biggest issue that comes to mind would be having openings in April, just depends on how busy the embassy is I guess.

zing them an email, see what they say.

Thank you guys!...i guess they might be pretty busy by April due to coming holy week,

if they move us on another month then better we don't reschedule it since it is really

a big issue.Thank you! and Goodluck to your coming interview Hank and Amy...

You can reschedule butcthe problem is, you have to cancel your current appointment before they can even look and tell you the availability. That does not make sense at all. So lets say you cancelled your current appointment and the rep starts to look in April and didn't find a suitable date, you no longer have your old appointment date and may not be able to reschedule for that and you may end up with a later date. I don't know if they say that just to discourage rescheduling appointments or what.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.