rasta

MRV Payment nairobi

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

i made my mrv payment thru mpesa , and tried to schedule my appointment on the website and it wont work. so i sent them an email and they told me to send my mpesa transaction i had my fiance go to safaricom and print it, then emailed them they fixed her payment but messed up her sons payment, hopefully they will get it fixed soon so i can schedule an appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

hi brother good luck in the interview :)

i have a questation i hope u can answer it..

we applied CR1 visa in america and my case will be completed at the NVC the next week..

by the new system of the U.S embassy in nairobi.. after i get (CASE COMPLETE) is the NVC will send my document the next day immediately to the embassy so i can schedule appointment online for my self ?

god bless you :)

Edited by ahmedasha

Timeline

we applied CR1 visa in america and my case will be completed at the NVC the next week..

by the new system of the U.S embassy in nairobi.. after i get (CASE COMPLETE) is the NVC will send my document the next day immediately to the embassy so i can schedule appointment online for my self ?

Good luck, you have to wait for NVC to send it to the embassy then you can pay and schedule an appointment, but you have to do the medical before the interview date. medical cost around 300$ per person, visa is 350 per person

NT

i was finally able to schedule the interview. she is going on march 6th Inshallah all will be well

Timeline

for the k1 visa mine was sent to the consulate within a week , i then received an email from the embassy, but it went to my spam folder so check your spam also.

Timeline

for the k1 visa mine was sent to the consulate within a week , i then received an email from the embassy, but it went to my spam folder so check your spam also.

so you mean by the new system of the U.S embassy my case will be sent within a week after i get case complete right..

it`s just many friends told me i will have to wait from 3 to 4 months for the NVC to schedule an interview for me..

sorry bro to bother you it`s just im confused..

Edited by ahmedasha

Timeline

so you mean by the new system of the U.S embassy my case will be sent within a week after i get case complete right..

it`s just many friends told me i will have to wait from 3 to 4 months for the NVC to schedule an interview for me..

sorry bro to bother you it`s just im confused..

now my case was a k1 visa, the process for ir1 is different , because you have to send the affidavit of support to the nvc if im not mistaken, and thats what takes time to process. i would check with others that have gone the IR route. Good luck bro

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

thanks , it is a k1 visa. what is your experience in nairobi?

You should read all of the Embassy reviews for Nairobi and also read the entire Nairobi Embassy thread. Nairobi is a tough consulate...being completely and totally prepared and confident is very important.

Men are like stars ~ there are a million of them, but only ONE can make your dreams come true. I found my STAR...

event.png

~K E N Y A~

Timeline

Hi,

Mine is a CR1/ IR1 visa, and still in the process. I just filed for my hubby in November, so waiting for the process.

Good luck on the interview / or for your significant other.

What was your timeline? You haven't displayed it.

Edited by nyali

Timeline

Hi,

I see you filed for a IR1 visa, what is your timeline? when did you file? and with which service center? Vermont or California?

I filed with CSC, and waiting, so was curious as you stated you had already had your paperwork received by the NVC.

Please advice, any info will be appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

NT

i was finally able to schedule the interview. she is going on march 6th Inshallah all will be well

Hey bro,

I have noted we applied the same time according to our timeline and you already had her interview, what is the secrete? How did it go at the interview on March 6th? kindly keep us updated so that we know what to expected.

i receipt my Noai on 3/10/2012 but still waiting for approval.

I wish all the best.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Kenya

Marriage (if applicable): 2011-08-13

I-130 Sent : 2011-09-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2011-10-03

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2012-03-30

NVC Received : 2012-04-16

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2012-05-07

Pay I-864 Bill 2012-05-08

Receive I-864 Package : 2012-05-07

Return Completed I-864 : 2012-05-11

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2012-05-09

Receive IV Bill : 2012-05-15

Pay IV Bill : 2012-05-15

Receive Instruction Package : 2012-05-18

Case Completed at NVC :

• 5 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.