VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarT-bone & Vonna
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
Kate & Yunior
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Rebecca & Soufiane
K3 Visa
Morocco
blank avatarAR & BA
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarKAZI & SAKIB
K1 Visa
Bangladesh
William & Maheen
K1 Visa
Bangladesh
Dan & Yvette
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarJames & Ksenia
K1 Visa
Russia
blank avatarGreg & Inessa
K1 Visa
Ukraine

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

John & Avelita
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
j & m
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Egypt
James & Melanie
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
hycinth & hunter
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Uganda
V & T
K1 Visa
Ukraine
blank avatarReina & Juan Carlos
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Mexico
Natalie & Emma
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
MARVIN & ESPERANZA
K1 Visa
Mexico
blank avatarEdward & Thu Loan
K1 Visa
Vietnam
Gladis & Yohan
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
B. & A.
K1 Visa
Hungary
blank avatarKeny & Kelly
K1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarDavid & Alyssa
K1 Visa
China
blank avatarPhil & ShaSha
K1 Visa
Nigeria
blank avatarTonia & Ferdinand
K1 Visa
Namibia
randy & romyakorn
K1 Visa
Thailand
J & G
K1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarHe & She
K1 Visa
Kyrgyzstan
blank avatarZach & Ara
K1 Visa
Mexico
blank avatarNeil & Trang
K1 Visa
Vietnam
Grace & Roy
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Indonesia
blank avatarR & K
K1 Visa
Poland
blank avatarKL & CL
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Singapore

• Please log in to reply

Cant find scheduled for KY naturalization ceremony

#1 Philippiniana2011

Philippiniana2011

• PipPip

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

Still waiting for my oath taking and its already 2 months since my interview..i passed my interview but still never heard from uscis. I will be going to my birth country for vacation this coming april and im afraid i will still have no oath taking before that,.my greencard still in my maiden name.my passport and other important id's are in my married name..My question is:

1. is there going to be a problems to enter back in the US with greencard on maiden name and passport and plane ticket on married name.Im afraid they would not allow me.

2.Is there anyone there from KY knows the scheduled of incoming oath ceremony or know who to contact for this matter?

i have zero idea.so i need your answer to this..thank
N-400 TIMELINE

Mail N400 - Aug.18, 2011
Receipt Notice - Aug.23, 2011
Biometric -
Interview - Nov.15, 2011 (approved)
put for que for Oath taking online case status - January 24,2012
Received Oath letter from mail - Feb. 9, 2012

Oath taking ceremony - FEB. 24, 2012 and its my birthday...Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 jkelly07

jkelly07

Star Member

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

if you look at many peoples timelines for the n-400 is between 4 to 6 months start to finish.do you have check status on line case number to check your status after the interview, try calling the 1-800 number to see if your oath notice was mailed to you it should be 45 days after the interview,lets keep fingers crossed this week. you shoud have it before april,unless there is a problem, you can traval internationly on your ten year permanent resident card you must purchest the airline tickets in the SAME NAME THATS ON YOUR PASSPORT IT MUST MATCH,MADIED NAME. and coming back to the u.s you use your green card at the poe.no problem.

#3 liberal

liberal

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

Yes you can find out Naturalization Oath ceremonies in or around Louisville by checking court calender.

http://www.kywd.uscourts.gov
http://www.kyed.uscourts.gov

Also would you please let me know how was your Interview experience. I am going to have my interview at Louisville next month.
N-400 Naturalization

11/07/2011 - Mailed
11/15/2011 - Check Cashed
11/18/2011 - NOA Received in Mail
12/02/2011 - Biometrics Done
12/27/2011 - Yellow Letter Received
02/21/2012 - Interview Letter Recieved
03/22/2012 - Interview
05/11/2012 - Oath Ceremony

#4 beejay

beejay

Bisdak akong bana!

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:00 AM

If your greencard and passport don't match bring your mariage cert with you when you travel to prove name change. It won't be an issue. I think it is better if the ticket is in your passport name but I have heard of people whose ticket matched their greencard and it was ok. You can call the airline you have your ticket booked with just to check.

#5 Philippiniana2011

Philippiniana2011

• PipPip

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

Yes you can find out Naturalization Oath ceremonies in or around Louisville by checking court calender.

http://www.kywd.uscourts.gov
http://www.kyed.uscourts.gov

Also would you please let me know how was your Interview experience. I am going to have my interview at Louisville next month.

Thanks for the info..i just found out that there having one on Feb. 3 at louisville. Im hoping for an oath letter from the mail this week maybe i can be on that oath..i will just cross my finger.

About the interview first dont feel nervous. The lady officer was so nice to me.. i already forgot what are the questions she asked me. but there all pretty easy. Just study the 100 questioner and dont pressure ur self to much. I am positive u will answer all the question.

Edited by Philippiniana2011, 26 January 2012 - 02:11 PM.

N-400 TIMELINE

Mail N400 - Aug.18, 2011
Biometric -

Oath taking ceremony - FEB. 24, 2012 and its my birthday...Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Philippiniana2011

Philippiniana2011

• PipPip

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

Just check my case status online and this is what i see:

Oath Ceremony

On January 24, 2012, we placed your application in the oath scheduling que. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Naturalization Applicants: you will receive your certificate at your oath ceremony. You can expect to be scheduled for an oath ceremony within 45 days of receiving your recommended approval. Many offices schedule approved applicants for the oath ceremony on the same day as the day of the interview. Please check the local office profile page on our website to determine if the office where you will be interviewed schedules same day oath ceremonies.

Thanks God it means i will be on the list of people for sure will getting in ceremony soon.
N-400 TIMELINE

Mail N400 - Aug.18, 2011
Biometric -

#7 Philippiniana2011

Philippiniana2011

• PipPip

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

Long wait is over. I finally received today the letter i been waiting..my oath taking ceremony schedule. And its happening on the day of my birthday..Feb.24, 2012..
N-400 TIMELINE

Mail N400 - Aug.18, 2011
Biometric -

#8 beejay

beejay

Bisdak akong bana!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

Long wait is over. I finally received today the letter i been waiting..my oath taking ceremony schedule. And its happening on the day of my birthday..Feb.24, 2012..

Congrats! Feb. 24th is a good day for a birthday and an oath ceremony :D

#9 Philippiniana2011

Philippiniana2011

• PipPip

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Congrats! Feb. 24th is a good day for a birthday and an oath ceremony :D

Thanks Beejay.. hope for your fast processing..mine takes a while compare to others, 6 months i guess sound fair but i been waiting for, it thats why it feels ages.. :P . but every states are different. Good Luck...
N-400 TIMELINE

Mail N400 - Aug.18, 2011
Biometric -

#10 beejay

beejay

Bisdak akong bana!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

Thanks Beejay.. hope for your fast processing..mine takes a while compare to others, 6 months i guess sound fair but i been waiting for, it thats why it feels ages.. :P . but every states are different. Good Luck...

Thanks!

Back to Top ↑