Kevin&crystal

I-29f Approved

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone, my Feonce and I just received a letter stating that out I-29f was approved =] But I'm worried because we forgot to make copies of the package before sending it out. What's going to happen ??I Heard We Need The Copies For The Interview. Please help. Thanks In Advance

Hi and congratulations on your approval! Here's the deal with the copies: While it is very good advice to keep a set of copies of the forms and evidence you sent along, it is not a requirement to present it for the interview, just good sense in case the embassy misplaces something. Right now, you have to worry about getting the package 3, the invitation letter, the DS-260, and medical first. Gather all the requirements first and then you can sort out the rest.

Our Journey begins

Met online in March 2009. Started dating through Skype in September 2009. Met in person on 03/14/2010. After many visits, both ways, Nate proposes to Liz on 8/10/2010.

Our K-1 Journey
K1 Visa processed at Vermont, approved in 106 days. Approved at CDJ on 19/09/2011
Our AOS Journey from K

Applied for AOS on 12/27/2011

-AP/EAD combo card processed at Vermont, approved in 86 days. Approved on 3/22/2012; Card Received 3/30/2012

-GC processed at Vermont, approved in 268 days. Approved on 9/20/2012; Card Received on 9/26/2012
Our RoC Journey

08/30/2014: Sent package to Lockbox

09/02/2014: Package Received in Chicago

09/05/2014: Received NOA1 (Extension letter for 1 year)

11/30/2014: Called USCIS, Biometrics appointment not received yet. Appointment letter never delivered to correct address.

12/05/2014: Finally receive Biometrics appointment letter in the mail.

12/30/2014: Biometrics taken in El Paso, Texas ASC

05/08/2015: Approval notice received by email and text

05/10/2015: Approval notice received by mail

05/15/2015: GC in hand

-RoC processed at Vermont, approved in 248 days

Our Citizenship Journey

06/20/2015: Will be able to early file N-400

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone, my Feonce and I just received a letter stating that out I-29f was approved =] But I'm worried because we forgot to make copies of the package before sending it out. What's going to happen ??I Heard We Need The Copies For The Interview. Please help. Thanks In Advance

Congrats! My fiance and I are also going through the consulate in Juarez. Here's a very helpful link to let you know what you should start gathering.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ciudadjuarez/231771/PDFs/K1%20PACKET%20COMPLETE%20_July2011%20UPDATES_.pdf

I got my NOA2 yesterday and my fiance and I started reviewing this document.

K-1 Visa Journey

December 8, 2009 - Met in Monterrey, Mexico
December 28, 2010 - Officially started dating!
July 2,2011 - He proposed in Downtown Monterrey, Mexico, I accepted
September 16, 2011 - Mailed I-129F Application
September 19, 2011 - I-129F arrived at Dallas Lockbox
September 22, 2011 - NOA1
September 24, 2011 - Check cashed!
September 26, 2011 - NOA1 hard copy arrived in the mail
January 3, 2012 - NOA2 email and text message!
January 6, 2012 - NOA2 Hardcopy arrived in the mail.
February 16, 2012 - Packet 3 (invitation letter) arrives in the mail.
March 12, 2012 - ASC Appointment
March 15, 2012 - Interview at Consulate in CDJ.
March 15, 2012 - Approved!
April 18, 2012 - POE - Houston, Texas
June 9, 2012 - Married!

Adjustment of Status Journey
July 26, 2012 - Mailed AOS Application
August 1, 2012 - NOA1
August 2, 2012 - Received Biometrics Letter
August 16, 2012 - Received Hard Copy of NOA1
August 23, 2012 - Biometrics
September 25, 2012 - Approved I131
September 25, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card sent to production
October 3, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card Arrived

April 29, 2013 - AOS Approved Without Interview!

May 6, 2013 - Card arrived in the mail

ROC Journey

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Try and gather your original evidence and paperwork if you can. Their is no requirement to make a copy but we have referred to them as we go. Mucho duplication with government forms. Don't loose anything else, each of you should have exact copies of the forms and evidence. Good Luck, congratulations on your approval.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys Im trying to find a specific checklist for all the things I need for and before my interview. Can someone share a link please? And how do I set up an appointment at the consulate? im not too clear about whats next. I need step by step instructions. Please help, Thank you in advance.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hey guys Im trying to find a specific checklist for all the things I need for and before my interview. Can someone share a link please? And how do I set up an appointment at the consulate? im not too clear about whats next. I need step by step instructions. Please help, Thank you in advance.

Congratulations!

Here is the link to the Guides located at the top of the forum page.

:time:

Good luck.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.