EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today i check my case status and it says Expiring soon and my ds230 and pcc and medical also gona expire in the of this month ... whats mean of this papers are going to expire or petition? Dos says you are still under admin process

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Expiring Soon

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL20####### 01 ISL

Case Creation Date: 24-Aug-2005

Status Updated Date: 14-May-2013

Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires that your registration be canceled and any petition approved on your behalf canceled, if you do not apply for your immigrant visa within one year of being advised to do so.

You were advised of this requirement over 1 year ago, but we have not received a response from you since then. As a result, your application for a visa has been canceled and any petition approved on your behalf has also been canceled.

Your application may be reinstated and any petition revalidated if, within one year, you can establish that your failure to pursue your immigrant visa application was due to circumstances beyond your control. Please provide a written statement to the Embassy or Consulate outlining the circumstances beyond your control and noting that you still wish to pursue this visa petition.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Edited by capricornnyc

U.S. Department of State
Expiring Soon
Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL2009XXXXX 01 ISL Case Creation Date: 13-Feb-2009 Status Updated Date: 03-May-2013

Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires that your registration be canceled and any petition approved on your behalf canceled, if you do not apply for your immigrant visa within one year of being advised to do so.

You were advised of this requirement over 1 year ago, but we have not received a response from you since then. As a result, your application for a visa has been canceled and any petition approved on your behalf has also been canceled.

Your application may be reinstated and any petition revalidated if, within one year, you can establish that your failure to pursue your immigrant visa application was due to circumstances beyond your control. Please provide a written statement to the Embassy or Consulate outlining the circumstances beyond your control and noting that you still wish to pursue this

I check my case status again and i send many emails to embassy and call DOS .... So they put me back to AP .... After this :(

U.S. Department of State
Administrative Processing
Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL2009XXXXXX 01 ISL Case Creation Date: 13-Feb-2009 Status Updated Date: 03-May-2013

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing. In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

SO Don't worried about it please call or email to embassy and they will put you back TO Ap May Allah help everyone on this horrible processs Ameen Please keep us all of our praying Inshallah we will hear good news from embassy very soon Inshallah Allah is great

Timeline

yes i sent them email last night and also call to dos and today morning 8 am i checked my case status again it says administrative process...today i email embassy about my expiring ds230 and medical

capricornnyc

dont worried about that send email to embassy and call DOS ... Tell them that you're case been Expiring Soon...

Good luck and they will put you back to AP .... Soon

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Same thing happend with me i think 3 months ago i also send them many email and they put me back in 2 days .send them written letter about expiring your documents.

yes i sent them email last night and also call to dos and today morning 8 am i checked my case status again it says administrative process...today i email embassy about my expiring ds230 and medical

I am happy that u are 2nd f2b member here

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Any updates?

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Friends

for those who joined recently, i was very regular visitor of VJ, i remained in AP for 68 days, then got my visa on january 8 2013, now in USA, got my green card, social security and driving licence, now looking for a good job please pray for me, i m also praying for all of you, AP period is very depressing and blood sucking, stahir sis why you are not pm me, how is tahir bhai and little kid? soccer player, salman khan, eabbas and others how are you any updates and good news?

wish you all are get out of AP as soon as possible. i love you all and VJ

Timeline

Hello amjadasn welcome to the US and thank you for letting us know how you are doing.

The last status update for my husbands case was April 25th when the embassy received his birth certificate. I was praying that the embassy would continue to work on his case and issue the visa but that didn't happen. I pray we all get out of AP soon.

Timeline

first of all i appreciate the passion of my fellow country members who are in AP for a long time including Eabbas,soccer player,carolynhotstuff,sajidla,and all those who are in a black hole of AP and me aswel.wel i have completed 8 months in AP and at the end of interview CO told to me and my wife(usc)that everything is ok but we need to do some AP that will be completed in 3 to 6 months.just to clear that we recently celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and my wife is with me since the begining of process and still we are togather in pakistan.during in AP we used to call DOS every week and email to embassy after every 2 weeks..during AP in 5 month got call from us embassy that have u ever travelled to iraq,saudi or afghanistan,i told the operator that never i only travelled to uk apart from that no where else,i sent them my previous expired passports,than in that month i seen my status got updated every day till end of march than again stop..so to get help from president sent email to them after one month got response that we made inquiry on ur case and found that ur case is pending in AP,embassy will contact u when the process wil complete..it means i got no help from white house...begining of this week again sent email to embassy got response yesterday that ur case is pending in AP,we will contact you when AP is over no time perdiction.....
now i tried every where for help but got no help at all.wel i know we cant do anything to get out of AP its entirely upto them..but after keeping us in AP for years ,we are not sure that we will be approved or not,i seen alot of cases been in ap upto 3 to 4 years result denial....i mean they have to decide within 6 months,that they are going to issue the visa or denial...for there favour they have no law or rule that for the duration of AP....my conlusion is that we cant do anything to them.no help from white house,DOS,senetor or embassy.....its just stressing process.....the only thing that can help us to is prey nuthing else,for pakistanis no one is there to help...only AP is there for them....
sorry for this long post....

Timeline

I recently found out that my husband is still in security checks. I don't know why they would ask us to submit fresh documents if they were not ready to issue the visa. It really got my hopes up and now I'm feeling down again because I've been doing some research and my understanding is that it could take 3-9 months to get security checks cleared. I think they never worked on our case until January, when they picked up the file to work on and realized that everything was expired.

American government has no heart at all. They cant see thousands of us struggling. I cry day and night because I don't know when I'll get my happy every after. How is that fair? if my husband wasn't a Muslim and had different facial features he would've been here a long time ago. This is a slap in the face. American government telling us that we are inferior and don't deserve to be happy.

The sad thing is I didn't know about ap before we got married because the media never talks about. It's brushed under the rug. Had we known this process was this lengthy and painful we would've made arrangements to live else where. the media only talks about how horrible Muslims are but never talks about the we are put through because someone else committed a crime.

CvOzm4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

I recently found out that my husband is still in security checks. I don't know why they would ask us to submit fresh documents if they were not ready to issue the visa. It really got my hopes up and now I'm feeling down again because I've been doing some research and my understanding is that it could take 3-9 months to get security checks cleared. I think they never worked on our case until January, when they picked up the file to work on and realized that everything was expired.

American government has no heart at all. They cant see thousands of us struggling. I cry day and night because I don't know when I'll get my happy every after. How is that fair? if my husband wasn't a Muslim and had different facial features he would've been here a long time ago. This is a slap in the face. American government telling us that we are inferior and don't deserve to be happy.

The sad thing is I didn't know about ap before we got married because the media never talks about. It's brushed under the rug. Had we known this process was this lengthy and painful we would've made arrangements to live else where. the media only talks about how horrible Muslims are but never talks about the ###### we are put through because someone else committed a crime.

Surely you can try to understand that certain countries are hot spots and potential immigrants need to be well checked. It has nothing to do with

having "different facial features." The American government is not telling you that you are inferior. Please get a grip !

The "someone else" who commit crimes are in those hot spots and understandably the US considers Pakistan a hot spot.

Your country is not the only one.

My fiance was in AP for 16 months and then was denied and he is not Pakistani and he is not a muslim.

So count yourself lucky if you get approved after 3-9 months.

As for us...we have to start all over again.

So please get some perspective.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Timeline

Hello,

I tried to research but did not find much information. Is it true to assume all male cases are currently going to Ap?

Just thought I would ask so I am prepared for the news!!

Timeline

Surely you can try to understand that certain countries are hot spots and potential immigrants need to be well checked. It has nothing to do with

having "different facial features." The American government is not telling you that you are inferior. Please get a grip !

The "someone else" who commit crimes are in those hot spots and understandably the US considers Pakistan a hot spot.

Your country is not the only one.

My fiance was in AP for 16 months and then was denied and he is not Pakistani and he is not a muslim.

So count yourself lucky if you get approved after 3-9 months.

As for us...we have to start all over again.

So please get some perspective.,

first of all I apologize for my original post. The name of the page is Islamabad AP tracker not the rant of SM2010. That being said, when you've been with someone for 6 1/2 years, been married for 3, in AP for more than 22 months, pregnant with twins due any day and longing to be with your husband who means the world to you; you don't have a "grip" on it and you lose all perspective.

I understand the need for security checks but it doesn't take 22 months to do that. The average time is 3-9 months. I have an issue with our case sitting at embassy and collecting dust. I believe the government is playing something sneaky to eliminate immigration from these so called hot spot countries. it would've been nice to know the process in details before we got married instead of keeping us in the dark. It doesn't mean that we wouldn't have chosen to get married, we just simply would've chosen to move to another country. I blame myself for not having option B. You're right the government doesn't owe me anything. It's job is to collect about 40 grand of taxes from me each year and in return it doesn't have to care about what my family and I are going through.

CvOzm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.