EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, guys hang in there, IA you will come out soon. Myself and my brother didnt have any hope but yet we got out of AP. We still havent received the yet but hoping for very soon. I have noticied one thing, dont bother them and they will issue the visa.....

Congratulation zeezee, I m really happy for you. Please pray for rest of us too...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, guys hang in there, IA you will come out soon. Myself and my brother didnt have any hope but yet we got out of AP. We still havent received the yet but hoping for very soon. I have noticied one thing, dont bother them and they will issue the visa.....

How long were you in AP and what is F2a visa?
CvOzm4.png

Hey Zeezee Congrads on the ending of a long visa journey I pray to Allah that everyone gets out of AP soon Inshallah! I had a question for you. You said your case was an F2a case was your petitioner a USC or PR? I'm just trying to figure out if it takes less time or more between the two. Thanks!

Hey Zeezee Congrads on the ending of a long visa journey I pray to Allah that everyone gets out of AP soon Inshallah! I had a question for you. You said your case was an F2a case was your petitioner a USC or PR? I'm just trying to figure out if it takes less time or more between the two. Thanks!

I was under PR. It doesnt make any difference. I know some people who have been in AP for yrs even though they were under USC...Good luck...All the best

Mubarak hooooooo ZeeZee,,,,,, i was thinking if u could able to watch Zee tv in usa?

Thx bro.... :)

I just picked up my passports and yes its here. Thanks for everyone and wish everyone gets out from this AP hell hole.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bht Bht Mubarik Bro....atleast one of us got his visa after a long wait...again Many many Congratulation's

I just picked up my passports and yes its here. Thanks for everyone and wish everyone gets out from this AP hell hole.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Last day i got this email from embassy..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received, reviewed and found good to support your visa application. However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending. Once it is done we our office will contact you. We remind at this time that we still cannot predict the time this processing still may take

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Last day i got this email from embassy..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received, reviewed and found good to support your visa application. However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending. Once it is done we our office will contact you. We remind at this time that we still cannot predict the time this processing still may take

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

I know the feelings, just hang in there little more. BTW, my flight is tomorrow, the POE is Dulles Airport.

whats ur travel plan zeezee? congratulations btw.

I am just leaving in couple of hrs. My flight is from Isl at 4am this morning and reaching to Dulles Airport at 5 pm local time.

Zeezee

Welcome to my home town it's absolutely beautiful especially the weather in Dulles Washington you will love it! Congrads once again!!

Good to hear that. I am going to live in Baltimore.Do u live around?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.