EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today after 1 month embassy reply my email ..same like old and copy paste

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the case is still pending under administrative process and we shall contact the applicant(s) upon completion of this process. Also, time duration for the process is always approximated therefore maximum cannot be predicted. If you do not hear anything from our office within 6 months of this response, please send us a follow up inquiry.

You may also check on the status of your case athttps://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

I hope this information will be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required any further inquiry.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

I had interview with my wife and daughter for L1-B blanket visa at US embassy Islamabad. The had stamped my I-129s form and returned saying you will have to show them when you land in US and after that handed me a paper that your case is under adminstrative processing.Can any body tell me what is done in adminstaractive proceesing and normally how much time it takes for this processing.If anyone can shafe his expereince about it who have gone through this process and what are the chances of visa being approved in it can we do something to expedite the process in any why?

Thanking in advance for any feedback please

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

In administrative processing they verify documents, do security checks and many other things like sending someone out to your neighborhood to talk to friends and neighbors. There is no time frame it can take a few weeks to years for it to be complete. There is no way to expedite the process. You just have to wait.

I hope your administrative processing will last for a short time.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks.. People here have mentioned they have got blue , green 221g form I have got white 221g form whats the difference in these color forms and secondly my visa catagory is L1-b Blanket which is intracompoby transfer and the petition is already approved as the consular singned and stamped the I-129S form and handed over to me saying you have to show them at US immgration when you land in USA so dont put it in your laugauge. Does the time vary with visa type?

Timeline

It has been almost 11 months since our denial and we have been constantly contacting departments trying to find out where and why our case has not been sent back from the ISL Embassy and today we again received this email. Does anyone know if there is a time frame that they must return it? Now we will have to wait about another year. First it will have to go back to NVC and then about 9 months for the USCIS to review it and send out the NOIR. WHYWHY WHY do they keep it when they know they have to send it back????

Dear Sir/Madam,

our record indicates that we are in the process of returning this petition back to the USCIS officer where it was originally filed. This file is being returned with a recommendation for revocation. This petition will be returned to the USCIS en route to National Visa Center. USCIS, once they have received this petition will contact you, the petition in this case.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

event.png

Timeline

I always thought they sent the case back right away. I don't know why they have not sent your case back after all this time. Are you working with your congressman? Have you faxed a letter to the Ambassador of the embassy?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Seems like previous month was slow, no one was issued visa, Last update on my case was on 12-April-2013. Allah will help us all Inshallah. Keep praying smile.png

Edited by UsmanAhmedAli

Timeline

I always thought they sent the case back right away. I don't know why they have not sent your case back after all this time. Are you working with your congressman? Have you faxed a letter to the Ambassador of the embassy?

Congressman was unable to get a reply about our case. Useless. I thought that they were suppose to send it back right away as well. The other two that were denied that week had their cases sent back within a couple of months and are waiting for their NOIR now. When I talked to the Departments that we have here last week and asked what I could do about it they said nothing but wait and that ISL can send it whenever they want. I will try faxing a letter to the Embassy. Thanks Carolyn!

Edited by heartandsoul

event.png

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Any one Got respnose from embassy??

Any one have good news?

post here ur date when u submit ur documents...

Soccer Player
DATE : 28TH FEB 2013
RESULT : Still under Ap

Austin Guy
DATE : 2ND JAN 2013

SM2010
DATE :6TH FEB 2013
RESULUT :Still under Ap

JKLM
DATE : 20TH FEB 2013
RESULT :Still under Ap

Salmankhan
Date :26th March 2013
Result :Still under Ap

ZEEZEE
DATE :26TH FEB 2013

Laddla
DATE :13TH FEB 2013

Maabish
DATE :20 DEC 2012

Long Awaiting Dad
DATE :21 NOV 2012
ESULT :Still under Ap

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: H-1B1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Soccer Player
DATE : 28TH FEB 2013

Austin Guy
DATE : 2ND JAN 2013

SM2010
DATE :6TH FEB 2013
RESULUT :Still under Ap

JKLM
DATE : 20TH FEB 2013

Salmankhan
Date :26th March 2013
Result :Still under Ap

ZEEZEE
DATE :26TH FEB 2013

Laddla
DATE :13TH FEB 2013

Maabish
DATE :20 DEC 2012

Long Awaiting Dad
DATE :21 NOV 2012
ESULT :Still under Ap

Ahmed Bin Tariq

DATE :20TH MAR 2013

RESULT :Still under AP

F8dKp5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.