EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thx Bro.we can't do anthing other than wait

soccer player i have been seeing your posts as a silent reader bt you are really deserving, since u have been in AP for a long time! hope it works out for you bro.

i have been in AP since 2011 - June

Congratulation'sgoofy.gif

Hello Guys,

After a long long waiting period, today our case status changed to "ISSUED". We have been under AP for 1 Year and 3 months. I was interviewed on 14th June 2012. Our Case update date was changed on 23rd September after 7th August, and today i.e 24th September it is showing the status "ISSUED". Hoping to receive call from AMEX soon. INSHALLAH.

P.S.

I was asked to submit my renewed Medical Examination, Police Character Certificate, DS-230 and Passport size photographs, which i sent on 2nd July 2013.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Sense the embassy called and emailed my husband to come in for an interview they have updated the case status date everyday except weekends.

We feel that he will be able to go for his interview on Monday. He will take a doctors note to explain why his face is all messed up in case they ask. I am both

excited and nervous about the interview. I pray they will issue the visa soon.

hi carolynhotstuff,

I wish your husband fast recovery, he should be fine :). Hope you guys hear a good news soon include everyone in the AP.

Hello Guys,

After a long long waiting period, today our case status changed to "ISSUED". We have been under AP for 1 Year and 3 months. I was interviewed on 14th June 2012. Our Case update date was changed on 23rd September after 7th August, and today i.e 24th September it is showing the status "ISSUED". Hoping to receive call from AMEX soon. INSHALLAH.

P.S.

I was asked to submit my renewed Medical Examination, Police Character Certificate, DS-230 and Passport size photographs, which i sent on 2nd July 2013.

Hi Fifisabz,

congratessssss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

mine case date changed without sending them email, at 23rd and 24 september,plzzzzzzzz also pray for me

mine case date changed without sending them email, at 23rd and 24 september,plzzzzzzzz also pray for me

maybe your visa is going to be issued now good.gif

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

do we ask dos for mandatory or i wait for there call as they also reply to congress man that they will let him know if any other latest update will here i check after every 4 day now its 25 days for wait no update.what to do? i think i call dos today to know and know my case status in which ap it is and i am in ap from 22 august 2013 .i dont know how long i have to wait.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Guys,

P.S.

MAshALLAH,, a goos news after a long time,,, brother i am i AP since 32 Months and when i ask from CO they,,they replied "your case is i AP"..since that i am waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Filed: Timeline

This is my first post after reading many posts here myself...just wanted to share my husbands journey.

Interview: December 27, 2012.

Issued: September 24, 2013.

After nearly 9 full months his status has finally changed. There definitely is hope and things have picked up at the embassy! Keep your faith and keep praying! =)

Timeline

Hello Guys,

P.S.

many congrats dear.... could you tell us if u had submitted 2nd medical? if u were field investigated? or anything about your interview ? it will help us a lot to understand i think...enjoy ur journey!!!!!

Timeline

AOA! Kindly we are want to get to know , how long your name ? Means two words name or three word name or soo... Specially the member whose visa issued recently Fifisabz and mh&j , thanks ! And Allah bless You happy life journey with your spouses Ameen!

Timeline

many congrats dear.... could you tell us if u had submitted 2nd medical? if u were field investigated? or anything about your interview ? it will help us a lot to understand i think...enjoy ur journey!!!!!

Thanks..... Yeah i did submit my 2nd medical on July 2nd 2013, there was no field investigation as far as i know and the interview went well, i answered all the questions but the CO asked for a Co-Sponsor which was provided with in 20 days, but then our case was put on AP, which seems like has been ended as our Case Status showing "ISSUED". Still waiting for that magical call from AMEX.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.