EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No dear I didn't mean to say that "you" are annoying . I meant to say that the list is too long. The list is annoying. not you.

We appreciate your effort of keeping us updated good.gif

Timeline

The embassy worked on our case again today. I called DOS they said we should be hearing from the embassy soon but wouldn't give the reason. I wish DOS could tell us

what is really happening with all our cases.

Timeline

The embassy worked on our case again today. I called DOS they said we should be hearing from the embassy soon but wouldn't give the reason. I wish DOS could tell us

what is really happening with all our cases.

Carolyn,

This is great news! What did you ask DOS? My case is updating as well and i would love to find out more!

Please let me know

thanks

Timeline

Dear Ms. Wallach,

This is in response to your inquiry of September 17, 2013, concerning the immigrant visa case of Mr. Muhammad Umar.

Mr. Umar’s case is still undergoing administrative processing, a normal part of the visa application process, that can be neither expedited nor waived. We are unable to predict the amount of time this will require. Once the administrative processing is complete, we will contact Mr. Umar. At this time however, may we bring to the attention of the petitioner and Mr. Umar, the applicant in this case, that his available medical expires on October 20, 2013. Therefore, once his visa is issued, it will have a validity limited to this date. If the applicant wants a full six month validity visa, a new medical report needs to be submitted.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad , Pakistan

this is the answer the congressman jerrlod nadler got from the embassy.. what is means

Dear Ms. Wallach,

This is in response to your inquiry of September 17, 2013, concerning the immigrant visa case of Mr. Muhammad Umar.

Mr. Umar’s case is still undergoing administrative processing, a normal part of the visa application process, that can be neither expedited nor waived. We are unable to predict the amount of time this will require. Once the administrative processing is complete, we will contact Mr. Umar. At this time however, may we bring to the attention of the petitioner and Mr. Umar, the applicant in this case, that his available medical expires on October 20, 2013. Therefore, once his visa is issued, it will have a validity limited to this date. If the applicant wants a full six month validity visa, a new medical report needs to be submitted.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad , Pakistan

this is the answer the congressman jerrlod nadler got from the embassy.. what is means

Seroiusly sleep.png you dont know what it means it means just as it is stated that your still in AP and cant do anything but wait, should i translate in urdu for you sleep.png

Edited by @@mirpeArL

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Timeline

no need for translation sir..............................................................................i actually whenever i sent an email they replied just same as ususal but no wthey mentioned (At this time however, may we bring to the attention of the petitioner and Mr. Umar, the applicant in this case, that his available medical expires on October 20, 2013. Therefore, once his visa is issued, it will have a validity limited to this date. If the applicant wants a full six month validity visa, a new medical report needs to be submitted.)

i want to know whether this means something bcz normally if i am under ap and will remain more than october then why they mention it.

Timeline

I just asked for the status of my case. That's all. He on his own told me that the embassy would be in contact with us for further information.

I call and i was told that they are actively working on my case.

Timeline

Maabish,

I would take this email and go get a new medical. The one they have is about to expire in October I think this is what the embassy is asking you to do. No one can

guess if the embassy is saying in this email that they plan to give you the visa soon. Try not to guess anything for right now just get the medical.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just asked for the status of my case. That's all. He on his own told me that the embassy would be in contact with us for further information.

May I know what time (Washington time) you called DOS and was able to talk to a human ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My CEAC status date updated today for first time. Hope AP finishes soon.

Hey got ur Visa?

when was ur interview? what category? male or female?

Timeline

I Sent a Email to US Embassy on Friday , Today I get this Reply

Dear Sir:

Thank you for contacting the Nonimmigrant Visa Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. We appreciate your interest in traveling to the United States.

Your visa application is undergoing routine but required administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can be neither waived nor expedited. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 to 90 days of the visa interview; however it is difficult to predict the amount of time it will take. The timing will vary based on the individual circumstances of each case.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible in accordance with U.S. law. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. Once the administrative processing is complete, we will contact you.

For additional information, please consult our website.

Sincerely,

Nonimmigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy Islamabad

I got the exactly same mail except the time period .Whats that mean?

Timeline

Aisha,

The embassy just received your case back from NVC. The embassy will need some time to review it that is why it is in AP at this time. Do not panic it is normal that

your case will be in AP for awhile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.