Almost 5 months, June 7th will mark the start of the 6th month sad.png

oh :( then I hope what the officer said means the end is coming. :(

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Forum members, I need some clarification from some senior / expert members of this thread. My case is CR-1. In our case the petitioner doesnot have a job as she was busy with her medical college related exams and neither do I as I was doing same thing. We have a very solid joint sponsor which we used in our case and never had any problems with financial / tax documentation given to CIS, NVC or embassy. We did submit a joint bank account statement as proof of marriage along with other proofs to CIS when we filed our case. Bank statement was never asked again from NVC or at interview in embassy. Now its been over 8 months since my interview. I am still in AP but my spouse is done with her exams and she intends to leave for USA with couple of weeks.

I want to know if the bank statement of the joint account we sent to CIS over a year ago is still relevant or not ? I ask because I would like to withdraw about 50 to 70 % of the money deposited in that account and give it to her so that she can live comfortably over there. If i do that this account total cash will seriously dip down. I am asking in sense that the finances are supposed to covered by petitioner and if petitioner cannot cover those, Joint sponsor is asked for. and since we have a very good joint sponsor our joint bank account in Pakistan is pretty much irrelevant ? if not please let me know. thanks

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All,

I also called today DOS. My visa is L1-blanket work visa.They said its still in process. I then made my wife call DOS and ask her visa status which is L2 visa they said her that your visa is pending from Islamabad embassy what does that mean is it that if my adminstractive processing is over her and my 1 year old daughter visa will also be issued or does it means some thing else.

Thanking in advance for your responses...

Timeline

Hi All,

I also called today DOS. My visa is L1-blanket work visa.They said its still in process. I then made my wife call DOS and ask her visa status which is L2 visa they said her that your visa is pending from Islamabad embassy what does that mean is it that if my adminstractive processing is over her and my 1 year old daughter visa will also be issued or does it means some thing else.

Thanking in advance for your responses...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I called DOS on Friday and a very nice lady told me my case was being worked on. She said the last day it was worked on was May 24th. I called DOS twice today and was told both times that they can't give out information on the last date your case was worked on.

I am so sick of the Department of State and their CEAC site. You can't get reliable information from either one of them.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

These Members send fresh documents in Feb and March and here is the reult list after sending fresh documents..

Any one Got Reply From Embassy???????

Soccer Player
DATE : 28TH FEB 2013
RESULT : Still under Ap

Austin Guy
DATE : 2ND JAN 2013

SM2010
DATE :6TH FEB 2013
RESULUT :Still under Ap

JKLM
DATE : 20TH FEB 2013
RESULT :Still under Ap

Salmankhan
Date :26th March 2013
Result :Still under Ap

ZEEZEE
DATE :26TH FEB 2013
RESULT : Issued Got his passport with visa AFTER 69 DAYS on 8th MAY

Laddla
DATE :13TH FEB 2013

Maabish
DATE :20 DEC 2012

Long Awaiting Dad
DATE :21 NOV 2012
ESULT :Still under Ap

Ahmed Bin Tariq

DATE :20TH MAR 2013

RESULT :Still under AP

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow! Pending since Dec 2009. You must be one of the oldest one. I hope you get it. Congratulation in advance!

Did you call DOS to confirm?

The CEAC site showed that our Visa had been issued. This was not true. So I would not trust that site.

Not yet .According to CEAC last updated date is May 17, 2013

These Members send fresh documents in Feb and March and here is the reult list after sending fresh documents..

Soccer Player

Austin Guy

SM2010

JKLM

Salmankhan

ZEEZEE

Laddla

Maabish

Long Awaiting Dad

Ahmed Bin Tariq

i m arslan i was interviewed by isl embassy 12th feb2013 still AP my sirst status is 26 april then 9 march 2013 then 9 april then 9 may 2013 what s next ??? its going to four month on 9 june

Soccer Player

Austin Guy

SM2010

JKLM

Salmankhan

ZEEZEE

Laddla

Maabish

Long Awaiting Dad

Ahmed Bin Tariq

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Aslamualikum Friends , I Need Some Help, Please Anyone tell me When i Check My Status Online at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx this site, my Status Update is 7th August 2012 which is my Interview Date, I m So Much Worried about it, Please Please anyone Reply & tell me what does it mean ,. I Called DOS 2 times & ask them about my case , they told me that Your Case is Under AP, But my Status Update never change since 7th August 2012. Please Must reply

THANKYOU

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You should send an inquiry to US Embassy at-least every 6 months using this link.

http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/acs_contactus/send-us-a-message.html

Aslamualikum Friends , I Need Some Help, Please Anyone tell me When i Check My Status Online at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx this site, my Status Update is 7th August 2012 which is my Interview Date, I m So Much Worried about it, Please Please anyone Reply & tell me what does it mean ,. I Called DOS 2 times & ask them about my case , they told me that Your Case is Under AP, But my Status Update never change since 7th August 2012. Please Must reply

THANKYOU

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You should send an inquiry to US Embassy at-least every 6 months using this link.

http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/acs_contactus/send-us-a-message.html

Yes Brother i send them email 2 - 3 times as well, but everytime they send a same Automatic Reply which said Your Case is Administrative Processing, but the main thing i m worried is that why my Status Update Date not change since 7th August 2012 .

Timeline

hi everyone i called the DOS today asking about my visa status its is L1-Blanket visa that was put under AP, They told me today that its pending with islamabad embassy and the cases never leaves the e,assy wheather its in adminstrative processing i asked them if its in secuirty clearance but he again repeated its under adminstratvive processing pending decesion in islamabad embassy..what does that mean can anyone please tell me...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.