EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Asalam o alaikum... I have been a silent visitor... I just joined and updated my timeline... I recently got out of AP Alhamdulilah... I remained in Ap for a month and a week....I hope everyone gets out of AP soon... I know how it feels to be stuck in AP and checking department of states site every now and then for the updates.... Good luck everyone!!!!

Can anyone guide to the page about the procedure of after entering US ?

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys,

Checked my husband's case status online about a week and half ago and his NIV visa applicaton was refused. All my plans went out the window so I'm feeling really down. After a year of AP resulted in a denial. Guess it wasn't his time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

NIV. Did your husband apply for a tourist visa cause a spouse visa is IV

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Zeezee please tell us who called you to usa? Brother, mother or wife. I do not know what f category is. Also what is the nationality of the person who called for you? You also said you and your brother got out of ap?

Welcome to usa!

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

These Members send fresh documents in Feb and March and here is the reult list after sending fresh documents..

Soccer Player
DATE : 28TH FEB 2013
RESULT : Still under Ap

Austin Guy
DATE : 2ND JAN 2013
RESULT : Still under Ap

SM2010
DATE :6TH FEB 2013
RESULUT :Still under Ap

JKLM
DATE : 20TH FEB 2013
RESULT :Still under Ap

Salmankhan
Date :26th March 2013
Result :Still under Ap

ZEEZEE
DATE :26TH FEB 2013
RESULT : Issued Got his passport with visa AFTER 69 DAYS on 8th MAY

Laddla
DATE :13TH FEB 2013

Maabish
DATE :20 DEC 2012

Long Awaiting Dad
DATE :21 NOV 2012
ESULT :Still under Ap

Ahmed Bin Tariq

DATE :20TH MAR 2013

RESULT :Still under AP

Edited by Soccer.Player

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have been waiting for a while now, my wife's AP has now been going on for over 6 months now. I just came back from Pakistan as well but don't think could wait any longer so just accepted a job in the Middle East. Does any one know if that will affect our case? I am going to send an email to the embassy to get her passport back.

Don't understand the long wait for our AP but I have stopped trying to make sense of the AP process.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I received an email from the USCIS office and they said that my husbands case had been sent back to the California center from the embassy and that within a few weeks they would be sending me an email stating if my application was approved or denied. Well just yesterday I received the letter from USCIS and they said they had approved my application and it is now being sent back to NVC. I'm confused because I had gotten an email from the embassy saying my case is still under AP. Would the embassy not have said if they had denied my husbands case and they were sending it back to California? I'm so confused as to what is going on. Do I have start the process all over again with NVC and pay everything again? Has anyone been in a situation like this or know anyone who had the same situation? I'm going to call the NVC first thing in the morning but I'm still so confused............

Timeline

farinaa,

Sounds like the embassy made a mistake when they said your case was still in AP. They are supposed to tell you that your case has been sent back. Congratulations on having your case sent back to NVC who will then send it back to the embassy. You do not have to start the process all over again or pay everything again. When you case reaches the embassy when the time is right they might ask for a new medical, new affidavit of support, DS230 and other paperwork but you will not have to pay the visa fee again.

My husbands visa was denied and our case sent back to California. We won our appeal and our case was sent through NVC back to the embassy. The embassy put our case back in AP. After 9 months they asked for a new medical and paperwork. Our case is still in AP although now we have hope that they might issue the visa soon.

Timeline

I called the DOS for the first time for an update for my husbands case (who has been in AP since March 8th). Last time his file was touched/updated was on March 14th - a week after the interview. Nothing since then. So I asked the person I was speaking to whether my husband is under internal or mandatory AP. He seemed to have no idea of what I was talking about and as if its the first time he's hearing those terms. He just said that its under AP (well, no duh genius). It hasn't been three months yet which is the minimum time the embassy asks for but I was wondering after how long should one contact the senator/congressman for help?

Filed: H-1B1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have been waiting for a while now, my wife's AP has now been going on for over 6 months now. I just came back from Pakistan as well but don't think could wait any longer so just accepted a job in the Middle East. Does any one know if that will affect our case? I am going to send an email to the embassy to get her passport back.

Don't understand the long wait for our AP but I have stopped trying to make sense of the AP process.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing bro... Better get the passport back and apply else where.. They don't need it before the final verdict anyway

F8dKp5.png

Filed: H-1B1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm thinking of doing the same thing bro... Better get the passport back and apply else where.. They don't need it before the final verdict anyway

F8dKp5.png

Timeline

No one knows how long it takes to get out of security checks. Each case is different. Some people only spend a short time in AP and others spend years. All you can really do is pray and wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.