EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello friends and fellows. I am in USA with my beloved and beautiful wife oh thanks ALLAH finally we get together. I'll be with the forum because it give me very support when I was in pain of AP.

seems who applied for CR1/IR1 category, or hv red flags (like married on internet or have different religion or different nationalities) their immigration visas take so longggg (AP) even forever??? or what are the basic reason for taking the case real long, we should study the nature of case, who took real long... plz share your story, thank you!

Timeline

Hi everyone,

My husband's visa was denied and our case was sent back to USCIS. We appealed and won so our case was sent back to the embassy. Sense then we have been in AP for 8 months.

A few days ago the embassy sent my husband an email requesting a new medical, DS230, police certificate, affidavit of support and his passport. Yesterday I got an email from my lawyer saying the embassy had contacted her. They want to do a telephone interview with me and couldn't reach me. So she sent them my phone number and I guess I need to stay home for the next few days.

I am hopeful that we will get the visa soon because they asked for his passport. I am praying for all of us to get our visa's soon.

Carolyn,

This is FANTASTIC news!! You have waited so long and patiently. I pray that this will be the news that you have waited for so very long. This all sounds like a good sign. It would be wonderful to see someone break through this broken system. I hope that someday my case will make it back to the USCIS so that we can appeal.

Edited by heartandsoul

event.png

Timeline

Haven't posted much lately too much going on. But in a few statements... you all know me and our case very well. You know we have red flags but ntohing that couldn't be overcome if they would have asked for ongoing proof etc.

We have been in AP for a very long time and have even made plans for the future to live in another country once the girls are old enough to either go with us or stay here on their own.

We met and were friends for over two years before we decided to marry. We married instead of K1 because it made more sense, his family would never have been allowed a visa to come to a wedding here. I was on limited time due to work related issues so we married and i came home and we filed knowing it would take a long time.

After his interview we thought he would be here within a 6-9 month time. When that didn't happen we started making plans for me to go back but then my daughters brain tumor started growing rapidly and she was in a serious health and medical issue and my bank was going thru a bank merger and i was up for a full time position with benefits and promotion with raise so we both felt with the cirucumstances its best for me to be here and near my daughter.

In the summer we knew the name checks cleared. In nov they asked for wedding pictures.In january they did a field investigation which we were excited because we know we are genuine and we know i would have lived there if circumstances were different. We were even sleeping online together when the agent came in, they talked to his family, saw our pics on the wall, talked to neighbors and everyone knows about us as one even said he could hear us talking all thru the night thru the vent.

However, the agent kept saying nobody knew about us. He wouldn't let my husband wake me up and talk to me. Then we were excited as we saw changes on our case status. hoping that within a few more months they would request more evidence or updated documents.

They didn't instead they emailed the senator they are sending our case back to recommend revocation and didn't give a reason. Just said we would be able to send rebuttle at that time.

They wouldn't look at our evidence at the interview and they wouldn't accept it when we tried to send it. We have tons of phone calls, chats, emails, online info, fb info, he's on my bank accounts as POD as he can't get a joint account until SS# and he's been on my electric bills for over a year and on our phone records as a person who can talk about the account. HE;'s also on our gas bill as a person to talk about the account just not as a payor. HE's beneficiary to all my life insurance, stocks, etc. HE's on my benefits as of my new position with full time benefits as soon as i was allowed to add him. We email, chat, call, text, talk thru viber and spend eveyr night online for the last 2.5 yrs sleeping together.

This process has completely failed us. We were the ones advocating the need for AP and allowing them to do the work and understanding why it took so long and were planning ot make a life here for a few years then move somewhere else together.

They focused on our age mostly and still to this day won't return his passport so we can meet somewhere else that is much closer to me due to my daughters health. At any time she can go into brain surgery and i can't be 2 days away from her. We even submitted this evidence showing the brain tumor and how much space it takes up in her brain.

I know they consider it a red flag if I don't return but due to our cirumstances it wasn't possible and on top of it my husband wouldn't let me risk my daughters' health to come to him saying she needs me more than antyhing right now. She is scared and still facing brain surgery as early as this summer.

I'm heartbroken and completely in shock that while we have some red flags it's nothing that couldn't be overcome if they just asked us for more information.

I have hired an attorney and we are working on some things to put together now so we don't have to do it later. I have literally over 10 notarized statements from neighbors, family and customers at my bank that have written saying they have known about us and know about our marriage. my husband also has letters showing this.

All we can do now is pray hard that we can be like carolyn and overcome this and live together here until the girls are old enough to leave.

Just pray for us and pray for my daughter and pray hard... i'm broken now

I will pray for you and all of us. I know what it feels like to have your heart and dreams ripped out. It is apparent to all of us on here just how much you love each other. If I can help by sending you a letter send me a message to my inbox. We are all here to support you just like you have been here to help so many, many of us. Thank you for sharing your advice with us when you had your own issues to deal with. You congratulated everyone that received a Visa while your own heart was breaking and that is to be commended. You, my friend, have my respect and admiration for all that you have done to help this community. Now, it is our turn to support and comfort you.

Edited by heartandsoul

event.png

Timeline

Hello friends and fellows. I am in USA with my beloved and beautiful wife oh thanks ALLAH finally we get together. I'll be with the forum because it give me very support when I was in pain of AP.

Congratulations!!!!!! :dance:

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

heartandsoul why they refuse ur immigrate visa ? what is mark in ur Refusal sheet, Are they Allow you for i-601 waiver ? they found any inadmissibility in ur case.

Carolyn,

This is FANTASTIC news!! You have waited so long and patiently. I pray that this will be the news that you have waited for so very long. This all sounds like a good sign. It would be wonderful to see someone break through this broken system. I hope that someday my case will make it back to the USCIS so that we can appeal.

Edited by Maanf2a

hey everyone i am abubakar my catogery is f4 and my priority date is 26 feb 2001 and i am in usa after ap of 3 months. we avail 2 visas the visa of my father is still pending. i just wanted to know that we have to file a new petition for my fahter or the same case is opened again as now i am a green card holder me and my mon when i check the status online it is written that 2 visas are issued and application receipt pending on third column can any one help me in this matter thanks

Timeline

I have question please . help me to answer of my question

How do we know that if our case is send back to USCIS. For Verification Please ?

they embassy will tell us or how do we know that please ?

I have single name i have no last name aslo is that problem can any one tell me please ?

Maybe they are doing field investigation on your case ! If AP takes longer than 6 months, that means visa is not coming ! There's something wrong with your case. Think over red flags that your case has ! I haven't seen anyone getting visa after 15 months of AP. that's really rare. there's something else going on :devil:

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

seems who applied for CR1/IR1 category, or hv red flags (like married on internet or have different religion or different nationalities) their immigration visas take so longggg (AP) even forever??? or what are the basic reason for taking the case real long, we should study the nature of case, who took real long... plz share your story, thank you!

You can marry over internet but embassy doesn't recognize that marriage and you can't get a marriage certificate that is an essential document for CR1 visa. Sometimes they won't care about religion difference if you and your spouse have just a year or 4 years age difference.

Age Difference matters more than religion. If you were single before getting married to USC Wife but your spouse was divorced and had babies, that's a red flag too.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE AND ADD YOUR INFORMATION AS ITS UPDATED AND REPOST IN CORRECT SECTION

***UPDATED***

For list of All Visas issued during 2011 and 2012 go to page 131 post #1964

2013 Visas Issued

Emran+Farah CR1 (male) Sept 14 2012---- visa issued Jan 1 2013

s&S88 interview CR1 (male) Sept 28,2011 pending AP (Requested senator help Feb 22th) Embassy emailed to include information about immediate family members and current job info Feb 24th 2012 Visa issued Jan 4 2013

amjadasn F2a interview on 01 November 2012 result "AP" visa issued JAn 8 2013

Hunk (male) CR1 Jan 9 2013 visa approved and issued

Omer1 K1 (male) Jan 17 2013-Received visa 19 days

Anumj IR1/CR1 (male) interview Jan 24, 2013--visa issued after 20 days

***PENDING AP***

2009 Interviews

SchipM8 K1 Dec 2009 1st interview, May 2011 2nd interview pending AP--- Case sent back to USCIS expired

2010 Interviews

maabish interview CR1 (male) 28 july 2010 pending AP

Soccer.player FB-2 (male) Sept 9th 2010 pending for both AP and current Priority Date/ Requested fresh DS230, Medical and PCC from embassy/Embassy requested return of passport

2011 Interviews

MARCH

Rafi CR1 (male) March 10th 2011 joint sponsor requested pending AP

Pari786 CR1 (male) March 2 2011 pending AP

MAY

Carolynhotstuff CR1 (Male) 2nd Interview May 8th 2011 pending AP/January 12, 2012 Home investigation/ Jan 24th 2012 Congressman got reply from Assistant Counsel at embassy that he will look into their case/ Case sent back to USCIS/received NOIR/replied to NOIR-case reaffirmed June 11 2012

Lots of Patience CR1 May 8th 2011 pending AP

Ridacat IR1 May 24, 2011 pending AP

JUNE

Eabbas Interview CR1 (male) June 15th 2011 Mandatory ap

JULY

BrokenHeartD (male) CR1 July 5th 2011 pending AP/ July 10 2012 received a call from Embassy to submit his medical and ds230

sm2010 CR1 (male) interview on July 12, 2011 pending AP

Austin Guy (Male- 69 yr old father) July 12,2011 pending AP

aishanabeel (male) CR1 July 25 2011 pending AP/requested 2nd biometrics July 12 2012

SEPTEMBER

samranaz CR1 (male) September 9th, 2011 pending AP

WaitingAP (male) CR1 Sept 20 2011 pending AP

OCTOBER

Maila CR1 Oct 6th pending AP

NOVEMBER

Moshin786 K1(male) Nov 28th 2011 pending AP-sent back to USCIS for revocation/ marriage planned in pakistan/Married May 19th Filed CR1 July 9th

DECEMBER

sajidla IR1 Interview date Dec 19, 2011 Pending AP

far316 CR1 (female) December 21 2011 pending AP

2012 Interviews

JANUARY

Yoursonly CR1 Jan 26th 2012 pending AP

Fahad99 CR1 (male) Jan 30 2012 pending AP

FEBRUARY

jklm05 Feb 2012

MARCH

mrjanu85---changed name "ssb1987" March 9, 2012- pending AP

APRIL

salmankhan CR1 April 19 2012 pending AP

MAY

ShahBabbar CR1 (male) May 9 2012 pending AP

JUNE

StabbingEcstasy CR1 June 11 2012 pending AP

Lady Killer F2A June 13 2012 AP pending

FifiSabz CR1 (male) June 14 2012 AP pending

Heartandsoul CR1 (male) June 21 2012 Denied/trying to keep case at embassy

Anas & Ayesha CR1 (Male) June 27th 2012 Denied/trying to keep case at embassy

Aisha& Wajid CR1 June 29 2012 Denied/trying to keep case at embassy

AUGUST

F Khan B1/B2 August 7 2012 pending AP

SEPTEMBER

Zinger K1 (male) Sept 20 AP pending

Virgo2012 CR1 (male) Sept 25 2012 pending AP

OCTOBER

Desibaaba CR1 (female) Oct 15 AP Pending

NOVEMBER

Saj & Anum CR1 (female) Nov 19 2012 AP Pending

sameer khan CR1 Nov 27 2013 AP Pending

DECEMBER

ahmadjutt K1 Dec 13 2012 pending AP

shoboali K3 December 28 2012 pending AP

2013 INTERVIEWS

JANUARY

MARCH

Musashil interview March 20 2013

Savvy Boy

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey everyone i am abubakar my catogery is f4 and my priority date is 26 feb 2001 and i am in usa after ap of 3 months. we avail 2 visas the visa of my father is still pending. i just wanted to know that we have to file a new petition for my fahter or the same case is opened again as now i am a green card holder me and my mon when i check the status online it is written that 2 visas are issued and application receipt pending on third column can any one help me in this matter thanks

Abubakar fahim , congratulation your mother and you got the visa.

abubakar , did you guys or your father have ever traveled outside Pakistan ???

that could be the reason your father is still in AP.

Savvy Boy

Abubakar fahim , congratulation your mother and you got the visa.

abubakar , did you guys or your father have ever traveled outside Pakistan ???

that could be the reason your father is still in AP.

no my father is not in AP we haven't paid his fee bcoz my father is retiring next year but we receive his fee bill invoice of 400 dollars but we haven't paid I want to ask we have to resubmit his application

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Maybe they are doing field investigation on your case ! If AP takes longer than 6 months, that means visa is not coming ! There's something wrong with your case. Think over red flags that your case has ! I haven't seen anyone getting visa after 15 months of AP. that's really rare. there's something else going on :devil:

this is not true, many people who are in AP 6 months or longer still get approved, you are making people worry unnecessarily.

If a case is being sent back to USCIS for review the embassy will inform you.

I have question please . help me to answer of my question

How do we know that if our case is send back to USCIS. For Verification Please ?

they embassy will tell us or how do we know that please ?

I have single name i have no last name aslo is that problem can any one tell me please ?

the embassy will inform you if it's being sent back

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

There are no red flags in my father's case. Both of my parents have visited me in US twice. They came to attend my graduation here. They did not have any issue when they applied for visit visa 13 years ago but now when I applied for their immigration visa, my mom's case was approved right away but my father's case was put on AP. He has been on AP for 20 months now.

I believe his case is stuck in name check.

Edited by Austin Guy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.