EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

some days ago i also got this message but after two days after sending many emails to embassy they change it again to admin process

hi friends my case status changed from ap to expiring soon,what should i do plz help me

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

thanx soccer but let me know embassy email address and tell me what should i write to embassy,

I dont think we should pay that much attention to the status on line. for me and and my brother it was showing as AP but now for my bro it shows as Refused and for me as an AP. I am confused as well but I emailed them and they said AP.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dont worry just call to Dos and confirm about ur status

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Eabass,

Sister I swear to you me and my family all have tears with this news.....immigration is so messed up.....I know from personal experience how messed up it can be..every day I come to see news about you if there is any.....I can see how this is such a shock to you...you and your family will remain in our prayers...there are no words that can be said to make you feel any better but I hope that you draw some strength knowing that so many people are praying for you and your family

sara

Filed: Other Timeline
aoa

amina do,nt have words to explanin my sampathies for you,do,nt gave up love has no boudries you will meet him no body can stop you bcoz you have the true love for him praying for your little daughter

Haven't posted much lately too much going on. But in a few statements... you all know me and our case very well. You know we have red flags but ntohing that couldn't be overcome if they would have asked for ongoing proof etc.

We have been in AP for a very long time and have even made plans for the future to live in another country once the girls are old enough to either go with us or stay here on their own.

We met and were friends for over two years before we decided to marry. We married instead of K1 because it made more sense, his family would never have been allowed a visa to come to a wedding here. I was on limited time due to work related issues so we married and i came home and we filed knowing it would take a long time.

After his interview we thought he would be here within a 6-9 month time. When that didn't happen we started making plans for me to go back but then my daughters brain tumor started growing rapidly and she was in a serious health and medical issue and my bank was going thru a bank merger and i was up for a full time position with benefits and promotion with raise so we both felt with the cirucumstances its best for me to be here and near my daughter.

In the summer we knew the name checks cleared. In nov they asked for wedding pictures.In january they did a field investigation which we were excited because we know we are genuine and we know i would have lived there if circumstances were different. We were even sleeping online together when the agent came in, they talked to his family, saw our pics on the wall, talked to neighbors and everyone knows about us as one even said he could hear us talking all thru the night thru the vent.

However, the agent kept saying nobody knew about us. He wouldn't let my husband wake me up and talk to me. Then we were excited as we saw changes on our case status. hoping that within a few more months they would request more evidence or updated documents.

They didn't instead they emailed the senator they are sending our case back to recommend revocation and didn't give a reason. Just said we would be able to send rebuttle at that time.

They wouldn't look at our evidence at the interview and they wouldn't accept it when we tried to send it. We have tons of phone calls, chats, emails, online info, fb info, he's on my bank accounts as POD as he can't get a joint account until SS# and he's been on my electric bills for over a year and on our phone records as a person who can talk about the account. HE;'s also on our gas bill as a person to talk about the account just not as a payor. HE's beneficiary to all my life insurance, stocks, etc. HE's on my benefits as of my new position with full time benefits as soon as i was allowed to add him. We email, chat, call, text, talk thru viber and spend eveyr night online for the last 2.5 yrs sleeping together.

This process has completely failed us. We were the ones advocating the need for AP and allowing them to do the work and understanding why it took so long and were planning ot make a life here for a few years then move somewhere else together.

They focused on our age mostly and still to this day won't return his passport so we can meet somewhere else that is much closer to me due to my daughters health. At any time she can go into brain surgery and i can't be 2 days away from her. We even submitted this evidence showing the brain tumor and how much space it takes up in her brain.

I know they consider it a red flag if I don't return but due to our cirumstances it wasn't possible and on top of it my husband wouldn't let me risk my daughters' health to come to him saying she needs me more than antyhing right now. She is scared and still facing brain surgery as early as this summer.

I'm heartbroken and completely in shock that while we have some red flags it's nothing that couldn't be overcome if they just asked us for more information.

I have hired an attorney and we are working on some things to put together now so we don't have to do it later. I have literally over 10 notarized statements from neighbors, family and customers at my bank that have written saying they have known about us and know about our marriage. my husband also has letters showing this.

All we can do now is pray hard that we can be like carolyn and overcome this and live together here until the girls are old enough to leave.

Just pray for us and pray for my daughter and pray hard... i'm broken now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

VISA STATUS CHECK

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Administrative Processing

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISLxxxxxxxccc

Case Creation Date: 09-Nov-2012

Status Updated Date: 18-Jan-2013

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing. In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached.

i am under AP since 3 months,i had the same answer when i sheck my case statut in DOC,i know friends they are under Ap more that 1 year and they get the same answer when they sheck theirs case statut online.

ALL what we hv is to pray and wait and wait,we hv only GOD to help us.

Eabass, I really hope you can get your husband here soon, can i just ask you in your story you mention that you guys have red flags but i dont see any red flags in your case what red flags were they focusing on?

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

I have question please . help me to answer of my question

How do we know that if our case is send back to USCIS. For Verification Please ?

they embassy will tell us or how do we know that please ?

I have single name i have no last name aslo is that problem can any one tell me please ?

Edited by sajidla

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Amjad bhai have a safe journey plz keep in touch and remember us in ur prayers,

Hello friends and fellows. I am in USA with my beloved and beautiful wife oh thanks ALLAH finally we get together. I'll be with the forum because it give me very support when I was in pain of AP.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.