EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i also send my fresh documents on 28th feb ....i got letter by post ...its my 3rd medical and ds230 and pcc

Tonight its my flight to USA. Friends Plz Pray for me... will join VJ When i arrived to USA...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Tonight its my flight to USA. Friends Plz Pray for me... will join VJ When i arrived to USA...

akele akele chale gaye janab ... koi bat nahi...miltay hain break k baad..... God bless, have safe flight*

Timeline

Haven't posted much lately too much going on. But in a few statements... you all know me and our case very well. You know we have red flags but ntohing that couldn't be overcome if they would have asked for ongoing proof etc.

We have been in AP for a very long time and have even made plans for the future to live in another country once the girls are old enough to either go with us or stay here on their own.

We met and were friends for over two years before we decided to marry. We married instead of K1 because it made more sense, his family would never have been allowed a visa to come to a wedding here. I was on limited time due to work related issues so we married and i came home and we filed knowing it would take a long time.

After his interview we thought he would be here within a 6-9 month time. When that didn't happen we started making plans for me to go back but then my daughters brain tumor started growing rapidly and she was in a serious health and medical issue and my bank was going thru a bank merger and i was up for a full time position with benefits and promotion with raise so we both felt with the cirucumstances its best for me to be here and near my daughter.

In the summer we knew the name checks cleared. In nov they asked for wedding pictures.In january they did a field investigation which we were excited because we know we are genuine and we know i would have lived there if circumstances were different. We were even sleeping online together when the agent came in, they talked to his family, saw our pics on the wall, talked to neighbors and everyone knows about us as one even said he could hear us talking all thru the night thru the vent.

However, the agent kept saying nobody knew about us. He wouldn't let my husband wake me up and talk to me. Then we were excited as we saw changes on our case status. hoping that within a few more months they would request more evidence or updated documents.

They didn't instead they emailed the senator they are sending our case back to recommend revocation and didn't give a reason. Just said we would be able to send rebuttle at that time.

They wouldn't look at our evidence at the interview and they wouldn't accept it when we tried to send it. We have tons of phone calls, chats, emails, online info, fb info, he's on my bank accounts as POD as he can't get a joint account until SS# and he's been on my electric bills for over a year and on our phone records as a person who can talk about the account. HE;'s also on our gas bill as a person to talk about the account just not as a payor. HE's beneficiary to all my life insurance, stocks, etc. HE's on my benefits as of my new position with full time benefits as soon as i was allowed to add him. We email, chat, call, text, talk thru viber and spend eveyr night online for the last 2.5 yrs sleeping together.

This process has completely failed us. We were the ones advocating the need for AP and allowing them to do the work and understanding why it took so long and were planning ot make a life here for a few years then move somewhere else together.

They focused on our age mostly and still to this day won't return his passport so we can meet somewhere else that is much closer to me due to my daughters health. At any time she can go into brain surgery and i can't be 2 days away from her. We even submitted this evidence showing the brain tumor and how much space it takes up in her brain.

I know they consider it a red flag if I don't return but due to our cirumstances it wasn't possible and on top of it my husband wouldn't let me risk my daughters' health to come to him saying she needs me more than antyhing right now. She is scared and still facing brain surgery as early as this summer.

I'm heartbroken and completely in shock that while we have some red flags it's nothing that couldn't be overcome if they just asked us for more information.

I have hired an attorney and we are working on some things to put together now so we don't have to do it later. I have literally over 10 notarized statements from neighbors, family and customers at my bank that have written saying they have known about us and know about our marriage. my husband also has letters showing this.

All we can do now is pray hard that we can be like carolyn and overcome this and live together here until the girls are old enough to leave.

Just pray for us and pray for my daughter and pray hard... i'm broken now

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

I'm sorry to hear that you are having to go through all this.

May i ask something?

Does this mean that your husband is not on AP anymore because your case was recommended for revocation by the US embassy?

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

That's the part we don't understand case status was update mar 4 still says ap pending dos has no record of anything still saying processing to complete so I so t have any idea anymore

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

That's the part we don't understand case status was update mar 4 still says ap pending dos has no record of anything still saying processing to complete so I so t have any idea anymore

oh you shouldn't give up. The only best solution for you is to live together with your husband for one year or until US embassy approves you.

or just visit him , Try to get someone else to watch your children while you are gone. Otherwise it's already been over 2 years since you saw your husband.

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

When your visa is denied the case is taken out of AP and shipped back to the United States to the service center that first handled it. USCIS can take up to 180 days to send you a Notice of Intent to Revoke which will tell you why your visa was denied. You then have 30 days to respond to the NOIR. If you win your appeal your case is reaffirmed and sent back to the embassy. Where it can be placed back in AP until the embassy is ready to see you for another interview or issue the visa.

I am so sorry that your case is being sent back. I know you and your husband love each other very much. I was in shock and heartbroken when our visa was denied but don't give up hope you can fight the NOIR and win. It will take a long time because you are dealing with Islamabad and they love to put people in AP. Keep praying and asking God to help you. Your lawyer will be able to guide you once they have the NOIR. I believe you will win this battle and have your husband here with you in the United States.

Timeline

PuppyLove,

She can't go and live with him she has a very sick child and a job she can't afford to lose. When she sends proof of her child's illness USCIS will understand why she hasn't been back and will not hold it against her. She has to get the NOIR to find out all the reasons her visa was denied and then she will understand the embassy's thinking and what red flags she has.

EAbbas ,

I`m so sorry for your daugther , EAbbas . I am really heart broken like you too from us embassy in islamambad We been married 5 years and 3 month bless by Allah and we still never give up on anything in our relationship believe me i have been 15 month of AP and i am feel like why they doing this to us my wife had 2nd Car Accident she was in hospital few times , they wont let me see my wife when i send them emails they keep said that my case is in AP, I don`t know why they doing this to us and everyone else even there is alot of people love and wants to live in peaceful life together we been working on our case since 2008 and we got thougth make it to embassy even i never give up on anything i love my wife so much and still waiting for to be together soon inshallah embassy make us apart even when was my interview Consular officer was nice to me and he said he will check my marriage Video and he will be right back to me tell to stay right here on Window number 1 , I was waiting them after some times 2 Pakistani Consular officers came and take me to room and was checking all my docments and things in embassy and asking me like 200 question at one time why i married to her ? why i choice her for my life ? how i know her >? when we got married even i give all my question right to them . they tell me that something wrong on my docments nothing else . we need to Verification the Docements , They take my passport from me my Orginal Docments , they take my pictures bank and work letter everything from me and tell me that they dont know when our case will be over but once our case is over they will contect me or call me from embassy ... i am still waiting waiting :( waiting :( last year they do some Home Investigation in my family ask to people about me if our marriage is - Legal or they wants to know if we got party in our marriage everyone was tell to guy from embassy that yes they know we got married and we invite 200 people on our wedding party , and the guy was from embassy just write it down and tell to some people that everything is fine in my case and soon it will be over at embassy here , I am so sorry I want to tell so much to you people about what happen to me at embassy but i hope you guys can praying hard for me And EAbbas . Please keep us in praying and inshallah we will get it soon Allah know the best for us Thank you All

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Today 7 Months Complete in AP , Just Check My Status

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Administrative Processing

Application ID or Case Number: A----------

Case Creation Date: 02-Aug-2012

Status Updated Date: 07-Aug-2012

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

:(

Edited by F Khan

I have been Administrative Processing 15 Month.. my wife is sick and she is alone she wants to me Move with her some where else durning this ap ill send email to embassy to send me back my passport when my case is Complete.If I GOT APPROVED from embassy they will send me email or contect me again to send passport back I want to travel with my wife Not sure where i can go but we wanna see each orther its been 1/4 year we didnt see each orther she is not feeling too good she just wanna be with me please tell me where i can go easily from pakistan i am pakistani and she is usc ... please help me this where i can go easily we r trying to make plan for Spain now but u guys can tell me where i can go easily to see her while we will spend some times together there . she can not travel back to pakistan for some reason she can not travel too long again buz of her heath problem . Please tell me Thanks I really need help from you guys now ..

Thanks i would really Appreciate that May Allah bless everyone

Timeline

I have been Administrative Processing 15 Month.. my wife is sick and she is alone she wants to me Move with her some where else durning this ap ill send email to embassy to send me back my passport when my case is Complete.If I GOT APPROVED from embassy they will send me email or contect me again to send passport back I want to travel with my wife Not sure where i can go but we wanna see each orther its been 1/4 year we didnt see each orther she is not feeling too good she just wanna be with me please tell me where i can go easily from pakistan i am pakistani and she is usc ... please help me this where i can go easily we r trying to make plan for Spain now but u guys can tell me where i can go easily to see her while we will spend some times together there . she can not travel back to pakistan for some reason she can not travel too long again buz of her heath problem . Please tell me Thanks I really need help from you guys now ..

Thanks i would really Appreciate that May Allah bless everyone

If you have money, you can go study in some country. Otherwise there is no other way to stay in any country. There's no resident visa available. Especially for Pakistanis. You can apply for visit visa to spain but there's no permanent residence visa :unsure: It's hard to get visa to any good country as a Pakistani :bonk:

Why do you think you are in AP though? Are there any red flags in your case like Age and religion differences etc

Timeline

Eabass sister all my prayers are with u,plz trust in ALL MIGHTY ALLAH, insha ALLAH all urs probelms will be finished soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.