EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello all dear friends like you guys iam also stuck in AP and dont know what to do about AP,all of us we dont know why we are in ap we dont know the reason everytime we call DOS same answer ap reason they dont know if we email to islamabad they dont bother to reply the emails but if they do luckily same answer ap reason unknown.....

Now my request is to all you please if you are facebook user than please on your fb like the us embassy islamabad page and on there wall post question as many as you can regardind AP,make them to answer our question and they need to tell us that why we are in this black whole,please this is my request to all of you please..

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I dont think they will reply our question on Facebook... i think 1st of all contact eachother who are under ap for long time then unite at one place and go to embassy in Islamabad and sit infornt of us embassy and ask them what is reason for long ap and why it is so long only for pakistanies????then may be they will reply our question ... Lets Do Long March Against Admin processing

Edited by Soccer.Player

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I dont think they will reply our question on Facebook... i think 1st of all contact eachother who are under ap for long time then unite at one place and go to embassy in Islamabad and sit infornt of us embassy and ask them what is reason for long ap and why it is so long only for pakistanies????then may be they will reply our question ... Lets Do Long March Against Admin processing

We are all with you dear bro, the participant will be not only the people who are in AP since years but also the people who are belongs to this forum... we are with you, We condemn to Long AP for pakistanis

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I Sent a Email to US Embassy on Friday , Today I get this Reply

Dear Sir:

Thank you for contacting the Nonimmigrant Visa Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. We appreciate your interest in traveling to the United States.

Your visa application is undergoing routine but required administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can be neither waived nor expedited. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 to 90 days of the visa interview; however it is difficult to predict the amount of time it will take. The timing will vary based on the individual circumstances of each case.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible in accordance with U.S. law. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. Once the administrative processing is complete, we will contact you.

For additional information, please consult our website.

Sincerely,

Nonimmigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy Islamabad

hello all dear friends like you guys iam also stuck in AP and dont know what to do about AP,all of us we dont know why we are in ap we dont know the reason everytime we call DOS same answer ap reason they dont know if we email to islamabad they dont bother to reply the emails but if they do luckily same answer ap reason unknown.....

Now my request is to all you please if you are facebook user than please on your fb like the us embassy islamabad page and on there wall post question as many as you can regardind AP,make them to answer our question and they need to tell us that why we are in this black whole,please this is my request to all of you please..

They don't answer question on facebook regarding this administrative processing. Below is the response i got from US Embassy recently

"US Embassy Abu Dhabi

Unforunately, we don't answer visa questions over Facebook."

We can't blame them for the delay in processing as its not their fault. Unfortunately the problem is our system. We all the responsible for this. We have history of doing bad things. If you read my post on the top, its says that it could be because the verification of the document. Our country does not have proper system. You guys know that you can get any kind of fake documents with money in Pakistan. US embassy is doing all this just to make sure that you are not threat to their country. We know that we will not do anything wrong to them, but the don't know this. If we need this to change, we need to change our system and how it works. If we look at our neighbor countries, their AP doesn't take that long because their system is reliable. Our Government is not doing anything about it that's why we can't complain. So all we can do right now is to pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY and try to change our system.

I am also in AP for 4 months and i dont know when it will end. I just believe in one thing that everything has a time. My advice to people who are under AP for longer than 2 years to consider writ of Mandamus.

USCIS / CSC:

27/02/2012: Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

03/01/2012: NOA1

06/18/2012: NOA2 in email

06/23/2012: NOA2 in hand

NVC:

07/09/2012: NVC received

07/26/2012: Case number/IIN - wrong embassy..grrrr

07/26/2012: DS-3032 sent (Emailed)

07/30/2012: New Case number

07/30/2012: AOS bill

07/31/2012: AOS bill shows PAID

08/01/2012: AOS package sent

08/02/2012: AOS package delivered

08/02/2012: DS-3032 accepted

08/03/2012: IV bill

08/06/2012: IV bill shows PAID

08/06/2012: IV package sent0

8/07/2012: IV package delivered

08/14/2012: Case complete

09/14/2012: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Abu Dhabi:

09/15/2012: Medical

10/02/2012: Interview *Result: AP*

12/31/2013: Visa in hand

03/19/2014: ELIS fee paid

03/20/2014: POE ABU DHABI / Chicago

IN USA:

04/03/2014: SSN applied

04/08/2014: SSN received

05/21/2014: Welcome letter received

05/22/2014: 10 years GC arrived in mail

You cannot do that over there. They wont let you in Diplomatic Enclave.

USCIS / CSC:

27/02/2012: Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

03/01/2012: NOA1

06/18/2012: NOA2 in email

06/23/2012: NOA2 in hand

NVC:

07/09/2012: NVC received

07/26/2012: Case number/IIN - wrong embassy..grrrr

07/26/2012: DS-3032 sent (Emailed)

07/30/2012: New Case number

07/30/2012: AOS bill

07/31/2012: AOS bill shows PAID

08/01/2012: AOS package sent

08/02/2012: AOS package delivered

08/02/2012: DS-3032 accepted

08/03/2012: IV bill

08/06/2012: IV bill shows PAID

08/06/2012: IV package sent0

8/07/2012: IV package delivered

08/14/2012: Case complete

09/14/2012: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Abu Dhabi:

09/15/2012: Medical

10/02/2012: Interview *Result: AP*

12/31/2013: Visa in hand

03/19/2014: ELIS fee paid

03/20/2014: POE ABU DHABI / Chicago

IN USA:

04/03/2014: SSN applied

04/08/2014: SSN received

05/21/2014: Welcome letter received

05/22/2014: 10 years GC arrived in mail

Timeline

hi guys. i had made a post on the last page. would appreciate some help regarding my queries from eabbas or others who may know a little bit more or even those who have gone through and completed AP already. if you can possibly correlate your experience with my queries. here is my original post again. thanks.!

hello everybody.

hope you all are doing well and somehow or the other, trying hard to deal with this unavoidable issue of AP. I have been following this forum for quite a while, unfortunately as a silent observer, but finally decided to register myself and share my wife's visa case with you all as well. She had her interview in FEB last year, 2012. was asked for more documents which i provided in April and then in May we received confirmation that the documents had been received and are now with a consular officer. Later in May, we were told her case is in AP and ever since then it has been that way.

she is CR1 category but our 2nd anniversary is now around the corner so I am hoping she will then be changed over to IR1 category. just wanted to share this with you all and see what you have to say about her case. Ever since i provided additional documents in april last year, embassy has not asked for any other documents and has just kept her in AP. I have 4 questions now:

1. her police certificates were provided by us to the NVC in October 2011. so it has been more than 1 year since they were issued. Can I expect that they will ask us for new certificates before issuing visa?

2. her medical was done is Jan last year (2012), so is that something that will need to be done again too?

3. we are now expecting our first baby and ideally i would like her to be here in the states for delivery of our first child. do you think advising them of this via email etc will help our case in any way? does pregnancy case expedite in any way?

4. after her interview, she asked the consular officer for her passport so that she can continue to travel to other places with me and by herself as she has lots of family abroad and has travelled alot quite frequently to visit them. consular officer gave her the passport and said you can submit it when we ask for it. now my question is that have any of you been in this situation where you had your passport with you during AP and once AP was over, embassy asked you for your passport so that visa could be issued? or do you folks suggest that they may not ask for it so I just submit her passport to them as they may just be waiting for that?

I have contacted my senator and congressman and they keep getting update every month from embassy that it is still in AP. i dont think it is helping much but I have noticed that everytime my congressman or senator make an inquiry on my behalf my case update date changes on the website. now it is showing a recent inquiry that was made, hence the date is showing 1st feb 2013. any suggestions? and answers to my questions would be appreciated! thanks a lot.

I continue to pray for all of us, including my wife and every other person stuck in this frustrating process of AP, that it ends soon inshaAllah with a immigrant visa in our hands! regards.

Timeline

Sorry I missed it with all the other comments....

hi guys. i had made a post on the last page. would appreciate some help regarding my queries from eabbas or others who may know a little bit more or even those who have gone through and completed AP already. if you can possibly correlate your experience with my queries. here is my original post again. thanks.!

hello everybody.

hope you all are doing well and somehow or the other, trying hard to deal with this unavoidable issue of AP. I have been following this forum for quite a while, unfortunately as a silent observer, but finally decided to register myself and share my wife's visa case with you all as well. She had her interview in FEB last year, 2012. was asked for more documents which i provided in April and then in May we received confirmation that the documents had been received and are now with a consular officer. Later in May, we were told her case is in AP and ever since then it has been that way.

she is CR1 category but our 2nd anniversary is now around the corner so I am hoping she will then be changed over to IR1 category. just wanted to share this with you all and see what you have to say about her case. Ever since i provided additional documents in april last year, embassy has not asked for any other documents and has just kept her in AP. I have 4 questions now:

1. her police certificates were provided by us to the NVC in October 2011. so it has been more than 1 year since they were issued. Can I expect that they will ask us for new certificates before issuing visa? Usually they do request another PCC that is current

2. her medical was done is Jan last year (2012), so is that something that will need to be done again too? Yes, they will also ask for an updated medical

3. we are now expecting our first baby and ideally i would like her to be here in the states for delivery of our first child. do you think advising them of this via email etc will help our case in any way? does pregnancy case expedite in any way? You can advise them but it won't have much of an impact in the AP as a pregnancy does not expedite the AP and at some point she won't be able to fly as the Airlines won't let her board due to the sensitive nature of her pregnancy if she's too far along

4. after her interview, she asked the consular officer for her passport so that she can continue to travel to other places with me and by herself as she has lots of family abroad and has travelled alot quite frequently to visit them. consular officer gave her the passport and said you can submit it when we ask for it. now my question is that have any of you been in this situation where you had your passport with you during AP and once AP was over, embassy asked you for your passport so that visa could be issued? or do you folks suggest that they may not ask for it so I just submit her passport to them as they may just be waiting for that? You can do either, I've seen some send theirs in without requesting it and others have waited until they have to send it in. Since she has to get the medical and everything else done you could wait since it won't have much of an impact in any delay.

I have contacted my senator and congressman and they keep getting update every month from embassy that it is still in AP. i dont think it is helping much but I have noticed that everytime my congressman or senator make an inquiry on my behalf my case update date changes on the website. now it is showing a recent inquiry that was made, hence the date is showing 1st feb 2013. any suggestions? and answers to my questions would be appreciated! thanks a lot. They can make inquiries but they don't really move the case along however the embassy does have to answer to another government office as to what is taking so long if there is no reason for the delay.

I continue to pray for all of us, including my wife and every other person stuck in this frustrating process of AP, that it ends soon inshaAllah with a immigrant visa in our hands! regards. We pray too for every one stuck in this horrible AP and congrats to you and your wife for the upcoming new addition to your family!

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

A member from other forum got email reply from embassy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please wait and applicant will receive a call from our office or courier service in few days. You may also check on the status of your case athttps://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ We hope that this information is helpful to you in responding to you client.

she is waiting from last 16 or 17 months

Edited by Soccer.Player

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello everybody.

1. her police certificates were provided by us to the NVC in October 2011. so it has been more than 1 year since they were issued. Can I expect that they will ask us for new certificates before issuing visa?

2. her medical was done is Jan last year (2012), so is that something that will need to be done again too?

3. we are now expecting our first baby and ideally i would like her to be here in the states for delivery of our first child. do you think advising them of this via email etc will help our case in any way? does pregnancy case expedite in any way?

4. after her interview, she asked the consular officer for her passport so that she can continue to travel to other places with me and by herself as she has lots of family abroad and has travelled alot quite frequently to visit them. consular officer gave her the passport and said you can submit it when we ask for it. now my question is that have any of you been in this situation where you had your passport with you during AP and once AP was over, embassy asked you for your passport so that visa could be issued? or do you folks suggest that they may not ask for it so I just submit her passport to them as they may just be waiting for that?

I have contacted my senator and congressman and they keep getting update every month from embassy that it is still in AP. i dont think it is helping much but I have noticed that everytime my congressman or senator make an inquiry on my behalf my case update date changes on the website. now it is showing a recent inquiry that was made, hence the date is showing 1st feb 2013. any suggestions? and answers to my questions would be appreciated! thanks a lot.

I continue to pray for all of us, including my wife and every other person stuck in this frustrating process of AP, that it ends soon inshaAllah with a immigrant visa in our hands! regards.

All above responce from Ebass are correct, Have you tried to analyze the situation as to why your wife is in AP? most women do not spend more then a few months in AP and are given the visa. It might be the fact they dont have the Passport, Perhaps sending it back will triger the embassy to review your case and possibly request documents and issue VISA. Specially since she is close to her due date it might be advisable to update the forums you have submitted because she will need a visa for the baby to travel also.

Timeline

Thank you Amjad bhai .......but i think peoples are not serious about this who are here at vj in Ap ...they only wana go on long March behind Zardari or Nawaz ...they dont wana go for yourself

We are all with you dear bro, the participant will be not only the people who are in AP since years but also the people who are belongs to this forum... we are with you, We condemn to Long AP for pakistanis

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Timeline

Thank you Amjad bhai .......but i think peoples are not serious about this who are here at vj in Ap ...they only wana go on long March behind Zardari or Nawaz ...they dont wana go for yourself

you are right bro people only follow those corrupt politicians coz of them we are in deep trouble of AP...now its time we have to think about somthing serious....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.