Sign in to follow this  
waterfall

any clarification please ,,,

8 posts in this topic

emails are one of the main proofs of ongoing relationship that are required on the interview day . however,i don t know whether i should show all the emails that we have or all of them ??? also do i have to bring the emails that my fiance sent me and the ones that i sent her ??? or just the one i recieved ???

thank you for any kind of clarification.

In general, if you have emails that run in a string... a sent mail -> respnose -> their response, that probably works best as evidence than single emails.

While I have no clue personally what the embassy would want or need, I'd suggest avoiding the following:

- E-mails that get too 'personal', I don't think the officers want to know -that- much about your love life.

- E-mails that mention or allude to any arguments or fights or disagreements

- E-mails that mention, in general, anything you wouldn't want the general public to know about you and your relationship.

Other than that, I don't know what to suggest. I'm sure there's some folks who have been around longer who can say better than I.

I put all our emails to and from each otehr in a folder. To show proof of on-going relationship, I am using a printout list of all emails in that folder (shows To, From, Subject, Date etc) and then giving a few samples of emails from each of us dated throughout the relationship.

It's okay to black out personal information. I am not sure they want to read these as much as see ongoing communication.

Somebody (Aussiewench I think) also suggested to get an impartial person to just read what you are sending. You don't want anything you say 'tongue in cheek' to be taken the wrong way.

Mo

emails are one of the main proofs of ongoing relationship that are required on the interview day . however,i don t know whether i should show all the emails that we have or all of them ??? also do i have to bring the emails that my fiance sent me and the ones that i sent her ??? or just the one i recieved ???

thank you for any kind of clarification.

i did bring everything that was proof in our relationship for sure like emails, i print too our chattings, letter i send my fiancee through postal and other more, but the only ask me was affidivate of support, income tax return 2006 and photos.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I included any reciepts for flowers sent...Money Sent...

I have now got my Fiancee a dedit card through iKobo they are about a 1/3 the cost of Western Union to send money, She just uses the Credit Card the same as any card..I think it's a Mastercard...

Of course any Yahoo/Messenger talks also..

I sent in copies of five messages with a date range of one year. My fiance printed the contents page of the folder in which he filed my messages to him--he didn't send any actual messages.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.