Private

admin review/ denial

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Please see the attached copy.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Click on the thumbnail one time and it should open but hazy. Then click one more time to enlarge and then you should be able to read it.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

There is another one that is a denial. It has the same box checked that says you aren't eligible, but the notes are different.

From what I understand, the on says it is under Administrative processing or review. The bad one says that it is being sent back to the CIS for further review.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

its the normal ADMIN PROCESSING.

its DENIED YES .. but its a Temporary denial.

thats because until you have security checks done they cant issue the visa. so they either issue a visa or deny you temporary. so jsut wait the 45 days or what ever for the security checks and then you get the visa.

end of story.

\

a real flat azz denial is 212 NOT 221g

shon.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Does everyone go through admin review?

Not really. This is a part of the process where it really depends on the consulate. Seems from the posts here that female beneficiaries have an easier time with security checks. Visas are often issued faster. Perhaps due to less female names on the master list?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG babybunny....your avatar is creeping me out!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
let me add.. there are some Ladies< beneficiaries > that have been placed on Admin. processing too. my friend AJ his wife has been waiting for over well 3 months now.

what country is she from?(aj)

Not really. This is a part of the process where it really depends on the consulate. Seems from the posts here that female beneficiaries have an easier time with security checks. Visas are often issued faster. Perhaps due to less female names on the master list?

Is there any way to know how long my admin processing will take? Thanks.

let me add.. there are some Ladies< beneficiaries > that have been placed on Admin. processing too. my friend AJ his wife has been waiting for over well 3 months now.

what country is she from?(aj)

Is there any way to know how long my admin processing will take? Thanks.

Admin processing is a "BLACK HOLE FROM HELL" it takes 17 days -2 years.

depending on the embassy you can get current averages. pakistan for example

is 6-9 months. seems like that was old news for pakistan and that admin processing is

starting to press longer than 9 months. now my friends Wife ( Aj) she is from India.

I have another friend on Vj Melanie < fianceewaiting > she been on AP for

2 years and 5 months. I have been on AP for 1 year 2 months and counting.....

shon.gif

Timeline
Awful! Hope you make it through soon. Where do you find averages for AP?

There is not an offical AP average. Only a few of us that endured it keep posting our averages and if you check in the regional forums some of them are posted on profiles. Since I have been on VJ I have kept up with the Islamabad forums and the ME. The men coming from Islamabad endure the longest AP and it does average roughly at 6 months to longer. Only one case was short and it was for a doctor and it was 17 days plus not too many ladies are put on AP for any length of time and they are usually on AP for missing or incomplete documents or have had name hit in the data bases.

L - AP 105 days on Admin Review on K3 (visa issued)

O- AP 199 days of AP/AR on K1 (visa issued)

M- AP 148 days on CR1 (visa issued)

M- AP 6 months plus on K3

S- AP over one year on K3 and CR1

D- AP over 6 months K visa

C- AP over 6 months K1 (visa issued)

D-AP over 6 months

C-AP over 6 months K3

A-AP over 6 months K1

A-AP over 9 months K1 (visa issued)

All of these are just a few from the Islamabad forumand all MEN and many more that I did not have ideas on length of AP that is still ongoing.

Mary

Im going thru the same process (Administrative Review). They required me to submit a copy of my previous AOS from my previous visa but unfortunately I can't provide a copy bec I dont know when the National Record Center of Missouri will send us the copy. What I did was I just submitted a letter of explaination why I cant submit the document to US Embassy Manila. Would that mean denial of my visa?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.