Sign in to follow this  
EVOLUTION`

Getting ready for packet 3

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering if I should get a new an up to date I-134 form notarize and bank balance, my job infos for the packet 3. it's been a couple months since I applied for the K-1 and my case is transfered to NVC right now. So nothings changed since as for the I-134 goes and other supporting evidence. Should I redo my whold Affidavit of supports and others mentioned above? Or is it ok with what I've sent in?

Mew    0

Maybe someone will be able to confirm it, but I doubt that I-134 and supporting documents (that aren't asked to be sent with I-129f anyways) will be forwarded to the consulate/embassy. I guess you should work on getting a new set of documents and then mail them to your fiance when the interview is about to happen.

I remember the first I-129F we filed, we had the help of an attorney and he had us do this as well, I am not sure why though, because I would have just had to resend all of it to my fiance before the interview anyway. So, I would say you would need to get it all redone and send it on to your fiance, you don't want to take any chances at all.

Stacey

yea I sent in my I-134, job info, bank statements, etc. with my I-129F package. Someone said on here that it wouldn't hurt to sent it in. Thanx for all the head's up.

I-134- evidence of financial support - does not go with the I-129F submission. It is not used by USCIS. Only after NOA2, they are sent to the Consulate in the beneficiary's country and will be required at Interview time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.