hichamslove

What should we do?

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Everyone just have a question and if anyone can give us some idea of what's possibly going on for my husband and I we received the NOA 1 on March 14th I was told now they are working on March 20th"s I-130"s there 3 days behind this is what USCIS told me, were starting on 7 months now since we filed the I-130 they told me to wait a couple of days to get the letter and i was also told that it will take 2 more weeks for them to do any updating, I have called everyday this is the last response i got when i called our I-129F hasn't been updated since June on our USCIS portfolio's our I-129F was recently updated on September 19th then the I-130 says adjudicated as soon as september 24 well not a word since nothing, just kep getting a different answer each time i call Just wondering what everyone thinks about this it seems to me our I-130 is long overdue it's so confusing to know what's the real facts just need everyone's input on maybe what we could do to get facts calling seems not to be much help, also i read that it was possible to apply for a Visitors Visa which allows husbands to come to the United States for a short time to visit anyone know about this i've checked into information in the USCIS site just wondering if anyone knows of this or has done this any help would be appreciated.. Thank's Everyone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am trying to figure out what your question is, but your post is very confusing and I don't understand the situation. I'm taking a wild guess that you have not got any responses for the same reason. Could you please clarify the question?

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Is that one big run-on sentence?? Sorry but I cannot understand your questio neither.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

You know theI130 and the 129 are two distinct processes ...

the I130 - you just gotta wait. its not long overdue, its just a little over the estimated done time, and since you know that hey are working on slightly newer ones now, you can figure that yours is in a stack recently assigned to someone, which is good and 2 weeks isn't a crazy amount of time. just be patient, I would be optimistic about getting an approval or something in less time than that. maybe this week.

The k-3, sounds like it just isn't done yet. My advise is to just not call them for a few days. You can call 4 times a day and it still wont be done til its done.

the visitor visa...yes he can apply for one. If it keeps him busy for a while let him do it but you probably already know the likelihood of an approval for that. Maybe you could just go visit him again. It would be easier and its the same money.

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Timeline
Is that one big run-on sentence?? Sorry but I cannot understand your question neither.

I do not think you guys are being fair, I clearly understand her.

Question #1

Just wondering what everyone thinks about this it seems to me our I-130 is long overdue it's so confusing to know what's the real facts just need everyone's input on maybe what we could do to get facts calling seems not to be much help.

Question #2

it was possible to apply for a Visitors Visa which allows husbands to come to the United States for a short time to visit anyone know about this I’ve checked into information in the USCIS site just wondering if anyone knows of this or has done this any help would be appreciated

If she made one big run on sentence or not we are hear to help each other. I am not sure if you where being sarcastic or not, but the two post before the one at 8:11 am was not worth reading. I am not trying to act like the police, but I know how I want to be treated and if I see someone respond to my case I would rush to click it open just see someone say I wrote a run on sentence, when you can understand what she is saying. Anyway, I hope that every gives some valid input and maybe the information that is going to be gathered will help more than just her, maybe me because I would love to have my fiancé visit. But I hear it is not possible and when you get denied the visitor visa then it does not look good when you go and apply for another one. I was told it looks like you are trying anything to come to the US. I just hope that I will be able to see my baby soon. Inshallah. I hope you get some news soon, inshallah.

إركا

[

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

This poster has a history of posting run on sentences. Let me break down Hichamslove for you. Sorry if this sounds harsh but these are the facts. She.....

1. Does not have a clear understanding of the process and has not bothered to read up on it, despite the numerous attempts to help her by various members of the forums, thus leading to the confusing posts.

2. Seldom uses punctuation.

3. Spams the same post across multiple forums in hopes of getting some sort of answer, even though she probably has no idea what the question is herself.

4. Posts questions like "My friend wants to know if she should get divorced and file for K-1 since it is faster LOLOLOLOOL" When it is obvious she is the one asking it based on her total and complete lack of understanding of anything going on.

5. Gets mad when people don't give her the answers she wants and proceeds to post a "Woe is me, I'm leaving the boards" post.

This pattern of behavior is as predictable as it is annoying and really contributes nothing to this forum.

9095mario_fail.gif

Edited by Libersolis

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
Hi Everyone just have a question and if anyone can give us some idea of what's possibly going on for my husband and I we received the NOA 1 on March 14th I was told now they are working on March 20th"s I-130"s there 3 days behind this is what USCIS told me, were starting on 7 months now since we filed the I-130 they told me to wait a couple of days to get the letter and i was also told that it will take 2 more weeks for them to do any updating, I have called everyday this is the last response i got when i called our I-129F hasn't been updated since June on our USCIS portfolio's our I-129F was recently updated on September 19th then the I-130 says adjudicated as soon as september 24 well not a word since nothing, just kep getting a different answer each time i call Just wondering what everyone thinks about this it seems to me our I-130 is long overdue it's so confusing to know what's the real facts just need everyone's input on maybe what we could do to get facts calling seems not to be much help, also i read that it was possible to apply for a Visitors Visa which allows husbands to come to the United States for a short time to visit anyone know about this i've checked into information in the USCIS site just wondering if anyone knows of this or has done this any help would be appreciated.. Thank's Everyone

Hi :) I can't really help you with your first question, but in regard to your question about the visitor visa -- I honestly don't think you should waste time/money on it. My husband applied for one (when we were dating) and got turned down flat; it's almost impossible for men from developing nations (my husband's from Albania) to get visas just to visit. The whole burden of proof for a visitor visa is that he has reasons to go back home (big reasons like a house, family, wife, children, important job, etc). Since his wife is in the US, that's a reason NOT to go back after the visa expires, and since he has all these pending documents to come live in the US, this implies that he is ready to leave everything in his home country to come to the US, which doesn't look good for a visitor visa. I know it doesn't make sense that he would have all these documents in to apply to come here legally just to arrive on a tourist visa and break the law, but I don't think that will matter to the consulate people, honestly.

Of course, you can always apply and see what happens, but remember - it's like $100 non-refundable and it means more paperwork and possibly a bad consulate experience (my husband was all but laughed out of the consulate in Florence and that experience all but convinced him he'd get turned down for the K-1 too). BUT a rejected tourist visa application does NOT hold sway over a K-3/K-1 application; as I said, my husband was turned down for a tourist visa in 2004 and he arrived on a K-1 two months ago and no one asked him about the tourist visa rejection.

I know you've been waiting a long time, but try and hold on a little bit longer and remember that HE WILL GET HERE eventually. Good luck with everything! :luv:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Is that one big run-on sentence?? Sorry but I cannot understand your question neither.

I do not think you guys are being fair, I clearly understand her.

If she made one big run on sentence or not we are hear to help each other. I am not sure if you where being sarcastic or not, but the two post before the one at 8:11 am was not worth reading. I am not trying to act like the police, but I know how I want to be treated and if I see someone respond to my case I would rush to click it open just see someone say I wrote a run on sentence, when you can understand what she is saying. Anyway, I hope that every gives some valid input and maybe the information that is going to be gathered will help more than just her, maybe me because I would love to have my fiancé visit. But I hear it is not possible and when you get denied the visitor visa then it does not look good when you go and apply for another one. I was told it looks like you are trying anything to come to the US. I just hope that I will be able to see my baby soon. Inshallah. I hope you get some news soon, inshallah.

I was not being sarcastic. I noticed her question had gone unanswered for quite some time and when I tried to answer it, I couldn't understand it. I don't see why you are making a hoopla over asking for clarification.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Everyone is so sensitive.

me too! :thumbs::P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles when are you going to Brazil?

thursday. i know you'll be in the top 5 that enjoys my trip more than me :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have to admit, I read it and didn't answer because I couldn't quite figure out what she wanted to say, and I wasn't in the mood too decifer. I don't think it was harsh to ask for clarification. We just want to be able too understand so we can help her effectively.

I think it is important to keep in mind though that each individual persons ability towards comprehension is different. There could be a multitude of reasons for this. If this bothers you enough to be unkind you really don't need to post at all.

If the status date has changed to after your priority date then you need to wait 1 month. If that month is up then you need to call the USCIS and request them to do an inquiry. They request that you wait one month for a response to your inquiry.

I don't know much about a visitor visa, but from what I understand you must have a lot of ties too your country. This would be a good job, money in the bank, and property. If he has all of this then I don't see any harm in trying, as long as he is honest about the fact that he has a pending I-130.

Good luck.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Umm it wasn't harsh...I just truly didn't understand her question.

Should I have just guessed and BS'ed an answer??? I agree with Libersolis. He seems to have a pretty good grasp on the situation.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I have to admit, I read it and didn't answer because I couldn't quite figure out what she wanted to say, and I wasn't in the mood too decifer. I don't think it was harsh to ask for clarification. We just want to be able too understand so we can help her effectively.

I think it is important to keep in mind though that each individual persons ability towards comprehension is different. There could be a multitude of reasons for this. If this bothers you enough to be unkind you really don't need to post at all.

If the status date has changed to after your priority date then you need to wait 1 month. If that month is up then you need to call the USCIS and request them to do an inquiry. They request that you wait one month for a response to your inquiry.

I don't know much about a visitor visa, but from what I understand you must have a lot of ties too your country. This would be a good job, money in the bank, and property. If he has all of this then I don't see any harm in trying, as long as he is honest about the fact that he has a pending I-130.

Good luck.

I wasn't in the mood to decifer either! I have that midday fasting headache coming on! I can't wait till 4:30 when I can go home! : -_-

timeline doesn't matter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.