Kathryn41

New 911 Truth video - Twin Towers

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
The other main focus of 9/11 conspiracies is what hit the Pentagon. Conspiracy theorists insist it could not have been a 757, otherwise what happened to the pieces? Check this video out...it is a test of the concrete shielding used to surround nuclear reactors. An F4 Phantom was accelerated on a rail-track to 500 mph. It vaporizes on impact.

http://www.thedot.net/concreteplane1.wmv

But don't you see, Scott? They made this up, too. It's part of the conspiracy. The conspiracy is everywhere. All around you. You live in a conspiracy. Wake up man! :P

:pop:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

a 757 does not get to 500 mph and make the maneuvers needed to crash into a specific target. hasn't anyone seen the video that was released? i'm not convinced that it was a 757. i don't know what it was. but i'm not convinced that it was a military plane, and it was a govt conspiracy.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

At long last, I've finally figured out the 9/11 conspiracy and how it all ties into Iraq.

Notice the Identities of the 19 Hijackers- and not that NONE of them was Iranian. This is important, because Iran is a Shiite Muslim country- 89% to only9% Sunni. But look at the makeup of the Nationalities of the hijackers:

Saudi Arabia 93.1% Sunni Source

Egypt -90% Sunni Muslim Source

Lebanon- Split, but only one was from here Source

United Arab Emirates- Preduminantly Sunni Source

Widely known is the fact that Sadaam and the Baaths were also Sunni, and what is happening now? Sunni Muslims are joining up with Al Qaeda in Iraq to fight the Shia presence and this latest suspected "al-Qaida in Iraq" member was arrested at the home of senior Sunni Arab political leader Adnan al-Dulaimi Source

So- How does this all tie together? The real enemy of the U.S in the Middle East has always been Iran. The U.S had no grounds to attack Iran, so instead they attacked Iraq with hopes of a civil war erupting that would cause the Iraqi Sunnis to attack the Shiites. It makes sense. We've used Iraq to fight Iran before. But- they needed a group with a little less fear than the Iraqis, so we pinned 9/11 on Al Qaeda to give them a bad-### reputation that would strike fear in the hearts or Iran. And that's why Iran's President is coming out with all of this "I got nukes, I got nukes" and "I'm not afraid of the U.S" stuff. He wants Al Qaeda to think he's on their side so they won't pull a 9/11 on them.

Yes. I came up with that all on my own. Conspiracies are fun.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!