Sign in to follow this  
wodengdaini

Good news or BS?

33 posts in this topic

Just got off the phone with the NVC operator. She was in a very good mood today and open. While our case has not been entered into the system yet, I asked further. She said they (NVC had just received a huge transfer from the California Service Center today (Monday), and were working on assigning case numbers and entering them into their computer system today. She said to call back tomorow and check, not the standard wait 2-4 weeks.

Lets all hope for the best on this news.

Just got off the phone with the NVC operator. She was in a very good mood today and open. While our case has not been entered into the system yet, I asked further. She said they (NVC had just received a huge transfer from the California Service Center today (Monday), and were working on assigning case numbers and entering them into their computer system today. She said to call back tomorow and check, not the standard wait 2-4 weeks.

You made my day!!!! I will call NVC tonight.

You can check with NVC everyday to find out when a your case number is assigned.

You can check with NVC everyday to find out when a your case number is assigned.

This holds true for the I-130, but the I-129F is a little different. A live operator can assist you with the I-129F if they are in a good mood and will do the research, but normally they just hold those for about a week and forward them to the consulate.

My heart jumped when I read this!!! I hope it's true and I hope my case was in there too!!!!!! YAY!!! :dance:

Let's keep each other posted!!! :thumbs::star:

I think it's true - lvasquez was approved on August 31 and got his hard copy from the NVC on September 22. Fingers crossed for all of us!

I think it's true - lvasquez was approved on August 31 and got his hard copy from the NVC on September 22. Fingers crossed for all of us!

We were approved August 30...but no word yet from NVC...it has been 27 days since we were approved...praying that NVC will assign a case number this week...Good luck to all and Godspeed!

(F)

I'm getting frustrated. I wasn't able to get through last night, and no response to my email yet. Approval was Aug. 30. I am so tired of waiting in this crazy process. If my file wasn't part of this batch, I don't know what I will do. I can't call CIS because I am not the USC, and he is overseas. And judging by some of the things they have been telling other people, they won't be much help anyhow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.