doodlebug

ever feel like giving up?

87 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah I'm keeping the arm hair. lol. You can't see it anyways. I will start shaving above the knee though, since that's not something I've ever done.

So...men have to shave there too? :)

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Yeah arms too. I had my entire body waxed when I went to Egypt. That took a LONG time. I did the pubes myself though. I shave that..if you do it everyday or every other you don't get razor burn...just a tip ;)

Hahaha it's not that they're freaky. You know it's Islamic to remove body hair. On men too. You must remove underarm and pubic hair at least every 40 days. Even on men (bonus!!) I dunno know about you but in 40 days I can have a full bush goin' on. :lol:

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Yes and no. Some men do and some don't. Mine does and it's niiiiice ;)

Moody, I agree with you. Leg waxing is useless! Arm waxing is a must. Underarm waxing is a must for me too. I find with shaving, you get that discoloration, my underarms look alot cleaner and softer with wax. The other part... :blush: lolol well ya I do that too, but I do it all at home by myself. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
Yeah with shaving the underarms do look darker and not quite as clean. It's just soo darn painful to wax there though. I try to do it every couple of months but I dread it! Of course I do shave in between waxings :)

Yes it is painful to wax there, but I love the results. For some reason my left side doesn't hurt nearly as much as my right side. :unsure:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
Ok ... I don't get it? Why are we shaving all of our bodies? I don't get that point?

Its a cultural thing. When a women gets married in the Middle East, it is customary that she become hairless for her husband. Alot of women start doing this from a younger age because they just don't like hair. Hardley anyone uses a razor, the preferred method is sugaring (home made wax).

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Cuz it's sexy :lol:

No really..cuz Egyptian women and other Arab women usually get waxed or sugared because they prefer no body hair. And as JP said, it's a cultural thing. Egyptian men (the ones that I know) and other Arab men prefer it. I do it cuz it makes me feel sex-ay ;)

Edited by moody

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

dang if i shaved all my hair off i'd lose 10 pounds :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
:lol:

dang if i shaved all my hair off i'd lose 10 pounds :lol:

*tap tap* aren't you fasting? :innocent:

(and before this gets taken way out of context... its tongue in cheek)

Oops... quote wrong one... I meant to quote the "sexy" comment. Well so much for light humor. I blew it. Time to be flamed again.

Edited by just_waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Okay, well maybe my husband is different from other Egyptian men. He tells me all the time, dont shave under your arms and dont shave your legs. He likes it. Maybe he is just a little magnoon.

Even if he wanted me to shave all body hair....nope not gonna do it! Although, he did actually which was really strange. I told him if he did that again, I'd be very upset. Cos' here in USA the men who do that are usually Gay. So really he took me serious and stopped doing it.

hehehehehe.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.