Sign in to follow this  
snz1802

WE ARE APPROVED!!!! WOOO HOOOO

55 posts in this topic

OMG I am sooooooooo very happy and on cloud nine right now, just spoke with Zaeem, he was approved!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: The Interview was a bit tough, they interviewed him for about an hour, asking him all kinds of questions mainly about my finances, which I really don't understand because I am well over the poverty line, but who cares, we are APPROVED......YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Thank you so much to everyone that has supported us on this site, I don't know how I would have gotten through this without you guys, he should be receiving his visa by courier in 3-4 days. At the end of the interview the CO said CONGRATULATIONS Mr. Khan, everything is more than perfect and you will receive your visa in 3-4 days by courier, the best words I think I have ever heard. What a happy happy day this is, the happiest day our of lives. :luv:

~Stacey

Yayyyy!!! Congrats to you!! :thumbs: I know you must be happy!

Hope you have a wonderful life together.

Mo

David is still sleeping... I'm going to phone his room in 45 minutes to wake his butt up....

We're next!!!

Jen

I know you are not stressed, but Good Luck to you and your David, btw.

Mo

Congratulations!!

These are the kind of posts that give us all a little bit of hope!!

Best wishes with your wedding and your future!!

thank you wanthimhere, yes the wait is well worth what you get in the end, hang in there, it is worth it :luv:

Oh Stacey... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SOOOO happy for you!!!!!!

David is still sleeping... I'm going to phone his room in 45 minutes to wake his butt up....

We're next!!!

Doing the happy dance for you!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Jen

Thank you so much Jen, wake David up I want to see you doing the happy dance to and I want to do the happy dance for you too :luv: Good Luck, wishing you the very very best :thumbs:

Yayyyy!!! Congrats to you!! :thumbs: I know you must be happy!

Hope you have a wonderful life together.

Mo

Thank you Mo, for your kind words, I really appreciate it

We're next!!!

Jen

I know you are not stressed, but Good Luck to you and your David, btw.

Mo

Congrats! :thumbs: have a happy life together!

Thank you roymcn3rd

Congratulations Stacey!!!! :star::star::star::star::star: I'm so happy for you!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks for doing the happy dance for me StevenandJinky, you guys are great, I really appreciate it :luv:

Congratulations!

That sounds like a much more extensive interview than I've heard of elsewhere. I'm glad it went well.

Good luck with your future together.

Tom

Tom, our case was not the norm, it was our 2nd petition for one thing, we withdrew our first, so they had some questions about why we withdrew our first petition that my fiance had to answer, which that wasn't really the hard part, he is also pakistani, so that was another hurdle we had to overcome, but we did it, and we got our visa, why they were so concerned about my finances I have no clue, but that is what they seemed to focus on, maybe that is what they wanted to test him on, to make sure our relationship was legitimate. But, they really did drill him. Thank you Tom for you kind words, I really appeciate it very much.

Congratulations! :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you mybackpackages and good luck to you as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.