ed_dreams

I text her the date for the Interview,

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
:( It is like going through a death. after all the planing and waiting........

:crying: I guess she has tell Nov 20 . to change mind . Everything is allready in place...Sigh

It's better to know now instead of later. Hang on, time will tell the real story as it always does.

met online November 18, 2004 (my mother's birthday)

first visit February 7, 2005

filed I-129F 3/2005

receipt confirmed 4/29/05

USCIS approval 12/5/05

received P3 3/2006

received P4 6/2006

interview 8/28/06

interview failed with white slip

married November 6, 2006

fourth visit March 2007

filed I-130 for CR1 July 12, 2007

NOA1 received July 26, 2007

fifth visit October 28, 2007

1st wedding anniversary November 6, 2007

NOA2 received March 8, 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

:crying: I guess she has tell Nov 20 . to change mind . Everything is allready in place...Sigh

This process tests our patience, please take the time and talk to each other.

Thanks,

Keith & Xiang

2005-07-20 Sent Xiang first email

2005-11-19 Met Xiang in Nanning

2005-11-25 Asked for Xiang's hand in marriage

2006-02-21 Date I-129F Sent

2006-02-24 Date I-129F NOA1 (Receipt)

2006-03-15 Applied for Emergency Expedite

2006-04-03 Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved)

2006-04-25 Date packet was sent from NVC to Guangzhou, China

2006-07-07 Date Xiang recieved Packet #3 from Guangzhou, China

2006-07-08 Date Xiang sent Packet #3 to the U.S. Consulate

2006-07-27 Date Xiang recieved request for biographical information on our daughter

2006-07-27 Date Xiang sent biographical information to the U.S. Consulate

2006-08-17 Date Xiang sent biographical information to the U.S. Consulate, again!

2006-08-21 Date Xiang called, faxed and mailed the U.S. Consulate the biographical information

2006-08-22 Email from the U.S. Consulate, they FINALLY received the G-325A form for our daughter!

2006-08-22 Waiting patiently for Packet #4 to arrive, bring my soulmate to my open arms!!!

2006-08-25 Packet #4 sent out from the U.S. Consulate, in transit to my baby!!!

2006-08-29 11:25pm Email from the U.S. Consulate, the interview date is October 17th!

2006-09-29 Medical examination for Xiang and our daughter Qi. Interview is just around the corner!

2006-10-16 11:15pm VISA APPROVED!!!!

2006-10-29 Xiang and Qi arrived in Detroit, immigrations 2 1/2 hours, finally holding my sweetheart in my arms.

2006-11-05 Exchanging our vows, what a beautiful day for our wedding!

There must be a full moon. So many relationships falling apart..

Sorry to hear this...

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Other Timeline

I am sorry that you have to go through this with all the stress of immigration too......

Sometimes these immigration guidelines can be a good thing in your instance and circumstances, and better safe than sorry before you both rush into a marriage, Believe me! I have been through the whole process and ended up with a not so wholesome divorce, I think maybe you should think too as you still have time before you jump....

But on a positive step, I really hope that things work out in both your favours :thumbs:

sorry to hear that. but you know one reason is there for some is fear of being denied by the consul... the pressure of the interview terrifies me too... ive got full of negatives in my mind whether to make or break it... its not always about not wanting to be married anymore but just the fear of facing the med exam and especially the interview... talk to her though and listen to her who knows we could still save the relationship... i pray for you... wish you luck!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

sorry to hear that. but you know one reason is there for some is fear of being denied by the consul... the pressure of the interview terrifies me too... ive got full of negatives in my mind whether to make or break it... its not always about not wanting to be married anymore but just the fear of facing the med exam and especially the interview... talk to her though and listen to her who knows we could still save the relationship... i pray for you... wish you luck!

I agree! And i wish the best of all the luck too!

I think that the whole process sidetracks on what this whole purpose is about, and i also think that everyone feels and have these thoughts of giving up, But if you focus and take the steps one by one with irrationalising the positives, It's hard to see the future when there seems to be obstacles, The easy roads are not the necessary ones, The harder paths pay off in the end!

Good luck on the med exam and the interview, It's not that bad at all if your honest and you honour the guidelines

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I can understand her feeling. Under the stress of the visa process and being apart with families to the strange environment, of course we will consider more during this waiting period.

If u want to get her back, u better try harder to show her how much u love her. And, promise her that this marriage is gonna be forever. (L) That's what my fiance had done to me. It's worked. :thumbs:

May 12, 2006 We sent K-1 Package

May 23, 2006 We have received NOA1

June 14, 2006 Our case had been transfered to CSC

July 3, 2006 We had received for asking more evidence

July 4, 2006 We sent back right away

July 11, 2006 They had got our REF

July 12, 2006 TOUCHED

Sep 14, 2006 TOUCHED.............finally

Sep 18, 2006 Got approved.............Yes!!

Sep 28, 2006 Received NOA2

WHEN CAN I SEE MY BABY AGAIN?

Distance will either make the heart grow fonder, or not... I never realized the meaning of that until I met David.

Best that the OP knows now... moving on will be much less complicated than if she had moved and then changed her mond.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes long distance relationship really helps a lot, this will put a test on both sides whether she is really your soulmate or not. Long distance relationship will test both of you at least she is truthful on her mind/feelings to tell you about the marriage. Talk to her and ask her whats bugging her or what's the problem and Give her time to decide about it. Try to send her flower maybe and tell her this: There are better men that i know, but the best, the highest could not love you more truly, madly, deeply, more passionately and more devotedly than I DO. Probably that message will give her some sign and realize how true are you for her. Anyways goodluck and I'm praying for you that everything will be ok.

JunCeL

N-400:

08/04/2018 - Online Application Completed!

ROC @ CSC:

06/08/2018 - Mailed Application at USPS.

06/09/2018 - Delivered at USPS P.O. Box.

06/25/2018 - Check has been cashed.

06/25/2018 - NOA1 (USPS).

03/08/2019 - Case Txt/Email Notification for activity.

03/08/2019 - Fingerprint Waived.

03/18/2019 - Letter Notification Received for Biometrics waived.

06/03/2019 - Received Biometrics appointment notice  (usps). (notice date 05/24/2019)

06/04/2019 - Sent request to reschedule biometrics appt for 1 day delivery using usps since wife is out of the country.

06/05/2019 - ASC center received request to reschedule biometrics.

07/23/2019 - We ordered your new card online status!

07/24/2019 - Case Approved online status.

07/31/2019 - Received Green Card!

Hang in there, you are getting some good advice. Perhaps the interview and not your relationship is the problem, but all you can do is communicate to her how important she is to you. It is easy to say "best you found out now." But I know you are probably hurting, and perhaps she is too.

Communicate. Give her time, and let her know how much you truly want this. She may or may not come around, but you will have tried.

Good luck! :yes:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

"absence is to love what wind is to fire, it extinguishes the small and enkindles the great." i have been waiting since 2002 next year is already my fifth year of waiting, its VERY hard to be in a Long distance relationship, but we go through a lot of trials and thats what makes us strong. Good luck to you and i hope everything will be alright.

[i can understand her feeling. Under the stress of the visa process and being apart with families to the strange environment, of course we will consider more during this waiting period.

If u want to get her back, u better try harder to show her how much u love her. And, promise her that this marriage is gonna be forever. (L) That's what my fiance had done to me. It's worked. :thumbs:

I agree. The visa process is very stressful. Some people could not wait for interview time and when it finally comes, the realization suddenly dawns that they will be leaving everything behind (family, friends, country and everything familiar) and it's only a matter of time now. The fear of the unknown plus the stress of the interview can be too much for one person to bear.

Try to be the strong one in this relationship. Don't give up on her. Maybe she just needs your reassurance and moral support. Show her how much you love her.

Good luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Oh no :(

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

It's better to know now instead of later. Hang on, time will tell the real story as it always does.

Ditto - I hope it all works out for you

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.